3730050705?profile=original

The Archangel Jophiel (Heb. יופיאל "Beauty of God") is also known as IophielIofielJofielYofiel ("Divine Beauty"), Youfiel and Zophiel ("My Rock is God").

Jophiel is described as an angel of the seventh heaven(Spiritual Bliss), a guardian of the Torah (and wisdom itself), who taught 70 languages to souls at the dawn of creation. The Zohar lists him as a Great Angel Chief in charge of 53 legions who superintend Torah-readings on the Sabbath.

C.E. Clement, in his book 'Angels in Art,' names Jophiel as the teacher of HamJapheth, and Shem.Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa[ and Thomas Rudd likewise name Jophiel as the teacher of Shem.

He is also the Angel that God send daily to King Solomon when he spoken on Wisdom and help him write the book of Proverbs, Wisdom, and Ecclesiastes.(Read each book, and embrace Jophiel) and how King Solomon talks about God beauty of the earth realm, in plant life, animals, and proverbs.

The Key of Solomon variant "The Veritable Clavicles of Solomon,"and the Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses,are his wisdom giving unto them both.

Jophiel is here to assist us in seeing the beauty that surrounds us, is all around us and is also within us and each other. Ask Jophiel to help you see the godliness in all things, including and especially yourselves. Each one of you has something special and unique to offer. What you do and who you are affects everyone and everything. No two people have exactly the same gifts, and the gifts you offer to one can be so very different from another. He is the Angel the Lord releases in(Isa 61-vs-3) To console those who mourn in Zion,To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning,The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;That they may be called trees of righteousness,The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.”

He is the patron of artists, helping with artistic projects, thinking beautiful thoughts, to see and appreciate beauty around us.  Helping to create beauty at home and at work, Jophiel is the Archangel for interior decorators.  He illuminates our creative spark by giving us ideas and energy to carry out artistic ventures.  He also helps us to see the beauty in all things, including people. 

As well as helping our creativity, Jophiel helps us to slow down and smell the roses.  Command and activate on him if you need joy and laughter in your life or if you feel you’ve lost the light in your life.  He will also help if your soul is sleeping and needs awakening and if you wish to awaken a deeper understanding of who you are and seeking a connection with the higher gifts, power, and spirit, so that you may take your first steps along your spiritual pathway. 

You know Jophiel is at work if you are searching for answers to the questions in your life and pray the greater wisdom to be revealed to you, and all of a sudden you experience flashes of insight in which everything suddenly becomes clear. 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Jophiel come and show me the beauty inside myself. Aide me as I seek direction from God!

• thank God for the visitation of angels
  • I EMBRACE THIS INFORMATION. Thank You,Lord

• Thank you, God,  for Jophiel.

• Great information on all the angels release them in name of Jesus.
  • Thank you Oh, Lord for your angel Jophiel.  Thank you for not allowing us to overlook the little things in life.  You made all things beautiful, just as life itself.

• Lord let the Angel Jophiel to surround me that I may continue to see the beauty that is all around me and let my garment of praise break the chains that may have me bound. I thank you for Jophiel for the interior decorations that dwell in me and as I bring them forth as I teach and preach.

• Jophiel help me to see the beauty in all things and wisdom

This reply was deleted.