PRAYER OF BLESSINGS
The Lord is Faithful to all his Promises, and loving toward everyone he has made(Ps 15:13).
I am talking to the, Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us(Eph 3:20)
Oh God, I will seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you(Math 6:33)
I will not lean to my own understanding. I will Acknowledge him, in all my ways, he can direct my back. I will trust in him with all of my heart the more, and no he have my back, at all times.(Prov 3:5-6)
I am not going to worry about anything, instead I am going to pray about everything. I am going to lay my petitions at his feet. Because he is the God, that gives me peace that passes all my own understanding(Philip 4:6-7)
I can do all things [which He has called me to do] through Him who strengthens and empowers me [to fulfill His purposeβ€”I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.](Philp 4:13, AMP)
However, on top of that, my God will liberally supply (fill until full) my every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus(Philp 4:19, AMP)
Good Advice,Success belongs to me. Counsel and sound judgment are mine; I have insight, I have power(Prov 8:14, NIV)
The Lord God is a sun and shield in my life; he bestows(present and future) grace and favor and honor, and Heavenly Bliss; No good thing will He withhold from me because I walk uprightly(Ps 84:11, AMP)
If I Have faith in the Lord your God and I will be upheld; have faith in his prophets and I will be Successful.”(2 Chron 20:20, NIV)
May he give me the desire of my heart, and make all my plans succeed. May I shout for joy over my Victory, and lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the Lord grant all my prayer requests. Now this I know: The Lord gives victory to his Anointed(That's Me). He answers me from his heavenly sanctuary, with the victorious power of his right hand. Some trust in chariots, and some in horses, As for myself I trust in the name of the Lord our God(Ps 20:4-7, NIV)
Blessings crown the head of the righteous, and I am a Magnet for every blessings from Heaven and Earth(Prov 10:6)
The blessing of the Lord makes me Rich, and brings wealth,and he adds no sorrow with it(Prov 10:22)
Everything is Possible for me because I believe(Mark 9:23)
Whatever I ask for in prayer [in accordance with God’s will], If I believe [with confident trust] that I have received them, and they will be given to me, and it shall be Mine(Mark 11:24)
I know the Lord my God keep hold of my right hand; [I am the Lord], Who says to you, β€˜Do not fear, I will help you.’ I know without a shadow of a doubt he got my back(Isa 41:13, AMP)
I know the same way a mother comforts her child,so will God comforts me; and I will be comforted(Isa 66:13)
I will β€œHave faith in God,”, and I know everything in my life will Manifest, because I said So, and it shall BE(Mark 11:22)
The same way God you appeared to King Solomon in a dream, you said to him, β€œAsk for whatever you want me to give you.”You gave it to him, and much more, is the same way I know you have answered my request, and Decree.(1 Kings 3:5)
I know if I Decree a thing, and it will be established for me; In addition, the light [of God’s favor] will shine upon my ways(Job 22:28, AMP)
The same way Queen Esther found Favor in the sight of King Xerxes said β€œWhat do you want, Queen Esther? What is your request? I will give it to you, even if it is half the kingdom!” Is the same way God, you are opening up the Floodgates, windows, doors, portals, hatchways, highways, cracks, crevices, and every landscape to Heaven on my behalf. I know you will give me what I want, need, and desire. Because you said SO, and It is Written(Esth 5:3, NLT)
β€œIf it please the king, and I know I found favor with you oh God, and if you think it is right, and if I am pleasing to in your sight, let there be a Decree that reverses everything in my life for my Good, and your name sake to bless everyone I am in contact with(Esth 8:5, NLT).
I am one of God's chosen, I am Champion for change, is here to stay, I am the Essence of God Miracles, Blessings, and Demonstrations in the Earth realm, and Greatness is my Status of the day on God's Social Media Network.
I spoke a word, it is SO, it shall BE, It is Good, not one word will fall to the ground, it is manifesting right now these words are Living and Active in my life, sharper than a double edge sword, they penetrate in every area of my life Now in the name of Jesus. The Seven Dimensions of Heaven is Releasing these words right now in my Life. It sealed by the Lord REDPRINT, in Jesus. Ne'Eman (SELAH, Pause, think, and Meditate on that) Mi Dios(My God)!!!

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i read this every morning thank you for sharing cause i didnt get the chance too today HalleluYah

• β˜…
    β˜…
    β˜…
    β˜…
    β˜…

Thank you ABBA this is forever one of my favorite Prayers πŸ™ and Decree. My everyday affirmations. HalleluYAH

• OK I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS HERE I AM GOING TO BE READING THIS AS ONE OF MY DAILY READINGS GOD BLESS YOU APOSLTE TEYSHANA AND THANK YOU.Β 

This reply was deleted.