Let Trials Find Us "Tested and Prepared"

In times past and recent, we have all seen repeated trials and encounters as battle after battle has ensued. After a brief calm, here would come another obstacle with a need for God's daily grace to overcome. We catch our breath only to find new troubling situations seemingly arise from out of nowhere. Know this: there is a method to the madness. We are being tested and the battles that have come are not to destroy us, but to better prepare us for the seasons ahead.

To those who are in the crucible of fiery trials, I am with you. Know that we are being set in place and strengthened for the times ahead. Not only will we be ready to advance in the midst of shaky man-made systems and circumstances within our government, but even through the trouble that lurks within the confines of our churches.

Repentant prayers, while seeking Him and serving Him, will be the road that leads us to the knowledge of the truth. By seeing with our spiritual eyes, that which is really occurring in our present reality, we will realize that our repentance will birth forth life, answers, and solutions to pass on to others. This will not come from an elite group of people, but a diverse group who have been given a purity of purpose and a clarity of compassion, which will speak to the masses of diverse people near and far.

Our Victory is in our "Press"

There will be a mighty movement of the people of God. Right now, there are people being prepared to be battle-armed and battle-ready with prophetic wisdom and strategies, for they will need to spontaneously and supernaturally move at the moment. They will need to be ready to take on each obstacle as it comes forth unexpectedly with force and might.

The reality is that we must continue to move forward and not lose sight of what we have been called to do. So we must press on and press in. Our victory is in our press, and our ability to overcome will be discovered in the foundations of God's Word. Walking in obedience, humility, and servant-hood will be the order of the day.

What has been founded in us is now being established in us. God's wisdom is being worked in our lives through the overcoming of trials. The arrogance of pride is being brought low and there will be a rising up of a humble people who know the Lord. Our willingness to sacrifice for the lives of others will yield a survival strength.

Let Him Establish You!

Many of those who were and are now in positions of authority will cry out and their hearts will be convicted, turning them into truth, love and real restoration. There is a great uncovering that is about to occur in the Church, and the Lord is raising up people who will initiate the deliverance of things that have been pushed under the rug for a long time.

The light will shine in dark places and reveal the glory that many have been crying out to see. For the Lord is rising up with healing in His wings to set in place that which has been missing and to mend brokenness that has laid waste.

"The earth is the LORD'S, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For He hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods. Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? Or who shall stand in His holy place?" (Psalm 24:1-3)

God founded the earth upon the seas and it was established upon the floods. Ponder this for a minute: He founded and established. Just as this earth has been established by the Lord, there are man-made measures set in place that have tried to jeopardized people's future callings. The foundations of these man-made things have been faulty, but before man ever tried to set things in place, there is a God who has provided a course for our lives, and His ways are much higher!

As we begin to walk in the new day, we will see the obstacles and overcome what stands in our way. Through every trial, let Him prepare, establish and set you in place! 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Our Victory is in our "Press"

I can not allow people, places, and things to dictate how I behave. I must overcome what stands in my way. In Jesus Name!

• Syllabus Notes: 

We are being tested and the battles that have come are not to destroy us, but to better prepare us for the seasons ahead.

To those who are in the crucible of fiery trials, I am with you. Know that we are being set in place and strengthened for the times ahead.

Our victory is in our press, and our ability to overcome will be discovered in the foundations of God's Word. Walking in obedience, humility, and servant-hood will be the order of the day.

What has been founded in us is now being established in us. God's wisdom is being worked in our lives through the overcoming of trials. 

• Being prepared for battle means you must have some form of training. Just like the arm forces here they must be trained for war and the possibility of losing their lives. Like us in this spiritual fight we have to prepare by the Word of God and understand we may lose our life. We must thank God daily for the armor that protects us. 

• Amen, yes, we have to Walk in true obedience, true humility, and true servant-hood along with true repentance.  That is the only way we will overcome every obstacle that is going to come our way and stay in our seated Position in the Will of GOD.  Glory and Hallelujah to GOD in advance for our VICTORY!!!!

• Thank you LORD for testing us in the battle that has come not to destroy us but better prepare us for season ahead AMEN.

• Amen thank you God set me in place in Jesus name.

This reply was deleted.