PROPEL WISDOM MANNA

3730080467?profile=original
•Wisdom Manna:“If success is your desire, make perseverance your friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, faith, and confidence your guardian genius.
•Wisdom, knowledge, and understanding, as your Mother, because she will never lead you, in the wrong direction. Absolutely nothing can stop the individual with the right mental attitude, from achieving their goals, visions, dreams, desires, and plans.
• In addition, nothing can help the person with the wrong mental attitude, because they will never listen to the instructions of God, and the people he uses as his vessels. May you have a Win-Win Wisdom Compels Wealth Day on Purpose.
•Psalm 90:12-Instruct us to realize the briefness of life, therefore, we may increase and expand in abundance of knowledge, wisdominion abilities, and complete understanding.
•Proverbs 14:18-The know it all's inherited foolishness: however, the wise, prudent, and cautious are enthroned and crowned with an abundance of knowledge.
•Proverbs 18:15 -The subconscious mind(heart) of the cautious and prudent obtain an abundance of knowledge; and the ear(inner perception, and spiritual discernment) of wisdom, intelligence, and insight, of the abundance of knowledge.
•Proverbs 15:5 -A know it all, detest and dislike their parent's instructions, directions, and guidance: however, those who listen, and obey a rebuke and reprimand is wise, prudent, humble, and want a better life.
•Proverbs 19:14 -Home with wealth, capital and equity are the legacy and endowment of parents: and a humble, wise, and peaceful wife is from the Lord(Yahweh).
•Proverbs 16:21 -The intelligent, enhances insightful in their subconscious mind(heart) shall be called prudent and wise: the delight and pleasure of the mouth(gateway to manifestations) obtain brilliance, learning, and edification.
•Proverbs 10:14 -Geniuses deposits and store up an abundance of knowledge: however,  the lips of the know it all’s and foolish is close to doom destruction and demolition.
•Genesis 1:29-30 -Then God said, “I have given you every seed, fruitful, crystalline substance, harvest, and abundant-bearing plant on the face of the whole universe/ earth realm, and every tree(kingdom diagram) that has fruit with seed(kingdom currencies) in it. Everything will be yours for shelter, rewards, resources, food, and bonuses. In addition, to all the animals of the universe, all the birds in the sky, all the beasts that move along the soil of the earth realm—everything that is breathing and have lived in it—I have given you everything green(fruitful) as supplies.” And it was SO.
On page 102-and-123 of your textbook

P®OPEL Kingdom Dimension Bible(PKDB)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.