(Psalms 112) Week Eleven Reading..

wealth_transfer.jpg

Psalm 112

Praise the Lord.[b]

Blessed are those who fear the Lord,
    who find great delight in his commands.

Their children will be mighty in the land;
    the generation of the upright will be blessed.
Wealth and riches are in their houses,
    and their righteousness endures forever.
Even in darkness light dawns for the upright,
    for those who are gracious and compassionate and righteous.
Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely,
    who conduct their affairs with justice.

Surely the righteous will never be shaken;
    they will be remembered forever.
They will have no fear of bad news;
    their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord.
Their hearts are secure, they will have no fear;
    in the end they will look in triumph on their foes.
They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor,
    their righteousness endures forever;
    their horn[c] will be lifted high in honor.

10 The wicked will see and be vexed,
    they will gnash their teeth and waste away;
    the longings of the wicked will come to nothing.

Footnotes:

1. Psalm 112:1 This psalm is an acrostic poem, the lines of which begin with the successive letters of the Hebrew alphabet.
  2. Psalm 112:1 Hebrew Hallelu Yah
  3. Psalm 112:9 Horn here symbolizes dignity.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We must not rely upon men and means, instruments and second causes. Shall We depend upon the strength of the hills? upon princes and great men? No; our confidence is in God only. Or, we must lift up our eyes above the hills; we must look to God who makes all earthly things to us what they are. We must see all our help in God; from him we must expect it, in his own way and time. This psalm teaches us to comfort ourselves in the Lord, when difficulties and dangers are greatest. It is almighty wisdom that contrives, and almighty power that works the safety of those that put themselves under God's protection. He is a wakeful, watchful Keeper; he is never weary; nor does he sleep, but he does not so much as slumber. Under this shade they may sit with delight and assurance. He is always near his people for our protection and refreshment. The right hand is the working hand; letting us turn to their duty, and they shall find God ready to give us success. He will take care of his people and we shall not fall.We shall not be hurt, neither by the open assaults, nor by the secret attempts of our enemies. The Lord shall prevent the evil we fear, and sanctify, remove, or lighten the evil we feel.
  • Psalm 112: 2

Their children will be mighty in the land; generation of the upright will be blessed. I receive & believe it in, let not these words fall to the ground!!  In Jesus Name AMEN AMEN AAGGAAPPEE!!:):)

• Amen!

• The blessings of the Lord overtake those who fear Him. what God has promised will come to pass, if we do not faint or grow weary.Yes he is Jehovah Jireh our provider. He loves to see his kiss happy,and living life to the fullest while we serve Him with all diligence.
  • BECAUSE I FEAR GOD AND LIVE  BY HIS WORD  IM RICH. DONT  LOOK AT WHAT THE  WORLD HAS  GODS STUFF IS  SO MUCH BETTER.

• I receive this words and take ownership of them in JESUS NAME ! THANK YOU LORD ALLMIGHTY!

• PRAISE THE LORD... I FIND GREAT DELIGHT IN THE LORD. GRACIOUS,COMPASSIONATE, AND RIGHTEOUS...KEEPING HIS COMMANDMENTS AND STANDING ON HIS PROMISES I RECEIEVE ALL THAT HE HAS FOR ME... IN JESUS NAME.. GIVING FREELY FROM THE HEART IN OBEDIENCE TO THE MASTER

• Lord I thank you for the provision provided to those who happily keep your commands.  I am so thankful for all the blessings and protection.

• I love this scripture, how could people not fear God he made us who we are today, without God i cannot survive. As for me in my house we will continue to follow his commands& be obedient to his will & not our will. I thank him for all blessings he has for me and my family.

• It is a Blessing to be Blessed of the Lord, cause favor ain't fair.

This reply was deleted.