Sometimes when praying for a person for deliverance I have found that below the spirit
of Jezebel there has been a spirit of terror. This follows the demonic model of the
mother-child where there is the demonic Queen of Heaven and her child under her.
I recall praying for a woman of fifty years of age who raised her skirts like a child of five
and for a few moments looked like a child of five. This was the demon of rebellion
manifesting. As this demon was cast out, the person reverted to her true personality and
was absolutely set free. We quite frequently find in ministering to people who are
afflicted by one or more of the strong men referred to in this chapter, that demonic
personalities impersonating as children will frequently manifest. Sometimes they claim
that they are the real person. As we have called these spirits out I have seen a person
suddenly change, strut around a room and a voice speaks out of them claiming to be the
real person whereas, in fact, it is a demonic being. As they are cast out, the person is
set free. They should not be confused with the real person, they are demonic
personalities.

These spirits attacks divisions in the church, adultery, arrogance, broken marriages, charms, deception, divination, domination, drugs, fear, feminism, filthiness
(of the spirit and of the flesh), fornication, free love, hatred, harlotry, heresies,
homosexuality, idolatry, incest, and indecency (this comes as a result of a curse from a
the previous generation involved in idolatry), jealousy, lasciviousness, lust, unclean
thoughts, masturbation, occultic things, perverted sexual acts, oral sex, false religion
and heresies (e.g. Mormonism, Jehovah's Witnesses, Herbert Armstrong, Children of
God), pride, sorcery, spiritism, spiritual blindness (e.g. Freemasonry, Mormonism), spirit
of religion, witchcraft, i.e. domination, lying, blasphemy, covetousness, secular
humanism, permissiveness and all occultic involvements.
The ruling spirit under jezebel is deception.

spirit of anti-christ
The second great strong man manifesting increasingly in the world today is the spirit of
Anti-Christ. John referred to the spirit in his first letter, chapter 4:
'And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now
already in the world.' (1 John 4:3)
We are aware that this spirit in the last days will manifest as the man of sin, or the
beast. We find this clearly referred to in 2 Thessalonians:
'Let no one deceive you by any means; for that day will not come unless the falling away
comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshipped, so
that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.' (2
Thessalonians 2:3, 4)
One of the attributes of this man of sin, or the Anti-Christ, will be that he sits as God in
the temple of God in Jerusalem during the last days.
lawless one
He is also referred to as 'the lawless one' and is restrained by the Holy Spirit:
Tor the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so
until he is taken out of the way.

And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath
of his mouth and destroy with the brightness of his coming.
The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power,
signs, and lying wonders.'
(2 Thessalonians 2:7-9)
The manifestation of the spirit today is increasing in the world, particularly in rock
festivals and with rock bands.
Recently in our city, we had a visit from a band called 'The Police Band'. This band had
taken the name of authority, namely the police. Many people were confused when they
sought to make arrangements to attend the performance. They tried to order seats
through the local police station! This band had taken the name of authority, and when it
went into the main arena to perform, the players sat on the stage in the position of
authority, namely by taking the name of authority, the police. This particular band boasts
that it specializes in creating scenes of violence, and injury often results. On this
particular occasion, the police in our city stated publicly that they could not control the
lawlessness which followed that band. The spirit of lawlessness was with the band and
manifested violently. A girl was gang-raped on her way into the stadium, buses were
overturned, cars were burned, and the crowd went wild. This is a clear manifestation of
the power of the spirit of anti-christ followed by lawlessness, which we will see
increasingly during these latter days.
Thank God, we have the power of the Holy Spirit within us and that He is restraining the
power of lawlessness during these latter days as we pray.

Intervention by God
When I was preaching at a rock festival recently, the spirit of lawlessness began to
manifest more and more through the presence of a rock band on the stage. I was
present with a large Christian contingent, who were seeking to evangelize a crowd of
some 40,000. It was unsafe to walk through the main arena while the rock bands were
playing, especially the one which promoted the most violence. Beer cans were thrown,
people were urinated upon ... there was a tremendous spirit of violence. That night, one
of the policemen came to the Christian tent. He was Christian himself. He said that
unless the violence could be stopped that night, there was no way in which the police
could control the crowd, and if they went wild, people would be killed!
The Christians got down on their knees and began to pray, renouncing the spirit of
lawlessness. One of them had a vision of horsemen coming down over the whole arena,
precisely at 7.30 pm that night, and we knew that the power of God was being
manifested in withholding the spirit of lawlessness.
The crowd quietened, although we at the Christian tent did not know exactly what was
happening except in our spirit. It was interesting to note that in the newspaper the
following day, there was a report that at 7.30 pm, just when the crowd seemed to
become out of hand, and were about to go berserk, suddenly the whole crowd fell into
silence. The spirit of lawlessness had been overcome!
The rest of the concert was conducted in a comparatively orderly manner.
How wonderful it is when we ally ourselves with the power of the Holy Spirit to arrest
these strong men.

Children of anti-christ
I suggest that a list of children of this particular strong man, namely Anti-Christ can be
as follows:
Spirits of abortion, anger, bitterness, blasphemy, corrupt communications, curses,
dissension, drunkenness, envy or hatred, fear, filthy language, frigidity, lack of faith,
lying, malice, murder, nightmares, outbursts of wrath, poverty, rebellion, the spirit of
wretchedness, rejection, selfish ambitions, stealing, strife, torment, unbelief,
unforgiveness, anti-semitism, marxism and Islam.
Manifestations of these spirits can be sleepiness, yawning and various kinds of infirmity
that respond slowly to prayer.
We find that the beast in the form of the Anti-Christ at the end of time is captured with
the false prophet and is cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone:
'Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his
presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those
who worshipped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with
brimstone.' (Revelation 19:20)
This is the second of the great strong men to go into the lake of fire and brimstone.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The ruling spirit under jezebel is deception as lawlessness. This is a spirit that can be brought under control by the power of God thought the prayers of the saints. Once we as believers aline ourselves with Gods word, there's nothing that we cant do in Him.

We must not be Children of anti-christ.

• This spirit runs rampant is out of control... My God

• Amen

Pat Donaldson said:

AMEN Pastor Syanika I agree with you every leadershifter should take this class.

Prophetess Evangelist Monique said:

Glory and Hallelujah for learning more about lawlessness and anti-christ, so that we can begin to know how to handle these two ancient demons and cut them off at the roots.  It’s important to go over everything negative in your life and renounce it, because if you do not, it allows an access point or portal for these spirits to attack you.  My God what a powerful read for Every Leadershifter in God’s Kingdom should be taking this class.

• Blessings Prophetess Domonique,

Amen, when we come together, on one accord in Unity and Love, the Holy Spirit will instantly come in and change things so that it’s done in decency and order.  This allows people to be saved at events the no name is sponsoring to keep them from being saved.  So, yes, we can come together, pray and intercede and watch the Holy Spirit disrupt the plans of the anti-christ ancient spirit that has been roaming around since the days of Genesis.

Domonique Smith said:

Wow i never knew the spirit of aniti christ could have such strong affect but thank God for Jesus teaching us how to pray. Amen. How he came in and calm it all down and had things continue u a orderly manner. For he is God who dose things decently and in order.amen 

• Wow i never knew the spirit of aniti christ could have such strong affect but thank God for Jesus teaching us how to pray. Amen. How he came in and calm it all down and had things continue u a orderly manner. For he is God who dose things decently and in order.amen 

• AMEN Pastor Syanika I agree with you every leadershifter should take this class.

Prophetess Evangelist Monique said:

Glory and Hallelujah for learning more about lawlessness and anti-christ, so that we can begin to know how to handle these two ancient demons and cut them off at the roots.  It’s important to go over everything negative in your life and renounce it, because if you do not, it allows an access point or portal for these spirits to attack you.  My God what a powerful read for Every Leadershifter in God’s Kingdom should be taking this class.

• Glory and Hallelujah for learning more about lawlessness and anti-christ, so that we can begin to know how to handle these two ancient demons and cut them off at the roots.  It’s important to go over everything negative in your life and renounce it, because if you do not, it allows an access point or portal for these spirits to attack you.  My God what a powerful read for Every Leadershifter in God’s Kingdom should be taking this class.

This reply was deleted.