"The Atomic Power of Prayer"

Cindy_Trimm2_100px.jpgIn this season, your prayers will also cause acceleration. You will receive supernatural empowerment to accomplish many things, to progress, to advance and to achieve your goals in an accelerated fashion. What would normally take you a year to accomplish, God will supernaturally allow you to accomplish in a month.

Nehemiah, through prayer, rebuilt the walls of Jerusalem in record breaking time. Get ready to break some records and to defy odds. I encourage you to continue to bombard Heaven with breakthrough prayers. Let them explode like atomic bombs within the enemy's camp.

I decree and declare that you will experience breakthrough shortly. Do not give up on your dreams. Your worst days are behind you. Your best days and blessed days lay ahead of you. Indeed the best is yet to come. I decree that as you break through, your glass ceilings will become wooden floors.

Fasting and Prayer Activate Us

This is a season which you should be reinforcing your prayer life with fasting. Prayers that are released by faith and through fasting are like missiles and take on the form of spiritual atomic bombs, causing nuclear-type explosions in the realms of Heaven and Earth. Matthew 17:21 says, "Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting."

Blast your way into victory over the attacks of the enemy. Ascend into the realm of power. The higher you go in God, the more dangerous you become to the enemy. As you pray, show no mercy to the enemy and take no prisoners! Lift your voice and unleash the atomic power of prayer.

The atomic bomb began as a concept and idea. Einstein postulated that if the atom is split, it would create tremendous exponential energy. Like an atomic bomb, God's power has been split between Heaven and Earth. While He maintains power over the heavens, according to Psalm 115:13-16, He has given man power and dominion over the earth realm.

Psalm 115:13-16 clearly states, "He will bless them that fear the LORD, both small and great. The LORD shall increase you more and more, you and your children. Ye are blessed of the LORD which made Heaven and Earth. The Heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD'S: but the Earth hath he given to the children of men."

Prayer is one of the ways this power is activated. Bombard the heavens and use it as a spiritual nuclear weapon against the enemy. Religion has held all the power within the pulpit. But in this season, the power will be split between the pulpit and the pew. We are about to experience spiritual nuclear explosions with:

· Miracle fall-outs

· Deliverance fall-outs

· Healing fall-outs

· Prosperity fall-outs

· Family deliverance fall-outs

· Salvation fall-outs

· Breakthrough fall-outs

Blast Your Way into Victory

I have been blessed to befriend Einstein's grandson who continues his family's legacy of research. I declare that as you implement your prayer strategy, you will leave a legacy of prayer that is perpetuated for generations to come. Breakthrough has to be pursued. You must prevail over territorial spirits in order to possess your possessions.

In the book of 2 Samuel 23:13-16, we read of David's quest to quench his thirst. He had a divine desire for that which God had prepared for him before the foundation of the world: 

"And three of the thirty chief went down, and came to David in the harvest time unto the cave of Adullam: and the troop of the Philistines pitched in the valley of Rephaim. And David was then in an hold, and the garrison of the Philistines was then in Bethlehem.

"And David longed, and said, Oh that one would give me drink of the water of the well of Bethlehem, which is by the gate! And the three mighty men brake through the host of the Philistines, and drew water out of the well of Bethlehem, that was by the gate, and took it, and brought it to David."

In this text, the enemies of David had set up a barricade to prevent him from getting what really belonged to him. His military generals broke through and blasted their way through barricades in order to confiscate that which belonged to David from the hands of the enemy.

This is a season when the Body of Christ will blast their way into victory. The enemy has illegally seized many of our possessions and must be made to give them back. He will not give them up until you demand it. You must learn how to pound at the gates of the enemy and demand that he gives up what he has stolen. He is a thief and must release what rightfully belongs to you. Tell the devil, "this is not a threat; I intend to use my atomic weapon of prayer."

Be encouraged. May the hand of God be upon you today and forever. As 1 Thessalonians 5:17 says, "Pray without ceasing!"

Dr. N. Cindy Trimm
Cindy Trimm International

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amen

• Breakthrough season we have the victory over the enemy we must use the weapon of pray.Amen
  • Amen, prayer and fasting release the power

• Reading this article was enlightening and refreshing. It gives me keys to continue to be a triple threat to the enemy. It is time to have radical faith be courageous, bold and pursue the enemy and recover all that he has stolen. I want ALL MY STUFF!
  • AMEN!! Lord I thank you for my breakthrough fall outs in my life and my family lives!! I obtain every word of this prayer in the name of Jesus!

The word of God tells us in Matthew 11:12, that the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force  I'm taking everything back by force not just for me, but for the whole kingdom of God. We must operate in the power that God has invested in us. The devil is already been defeated when Jesus died on the cross. We are winners, through the blood shed of Jesus Christ.

We must serve notice on the devil, he is powerless, and we are indeed powerful in Jesus name!!

• Supernatural power is exactly what I expect from God. I know that he is elevating my prayer life, and as a result of that there is a abundance of blessingsabout to supernaturally manifest in my life.
  • Amen........release an "atomic prayer" I love that! I have already seen my prayers change, they are getting stronger and stronger more powerful. I will allow the spirit to continue to move in me so I can obtain that "atomic prayer" she speaks about. Glory Hallelujah! 

• I unleash the atomic prayer today, my best days are ahead of me . I Decree that my glass ceilings will become wooden floors as I BREAKTHRU ..AMEN AMEN My God,My God . Nuclear ,Explosion ,here we come !

Miracle fall-outs

· Deliverance fall-fall-outs

· Prosperity fall-

Family deliverance fall-outs

· Salvation fall-outs

· Breakthrough fall-outs

Iam blasting myself into victory! amen amen Thank YOU ,LORD

• All I can say is Amen, AMen, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!  I am so ready!

• AMEN AMEN AMEN IT'S TIME TO PRAY & FAST TO AQUIRE "AN ATOMIC PRAYER LIFE"!! AAAGGGAAAPPPEEE!!!

This reply was deleted.