Replies

• moses had compassion for the people moses spent days and days with godwe have to have the compassion for the people

and that's what we need to do spend more time and time with god
  • Moses was such a powerful and effective leader because he was obedient to what God had spoken to the Israelites. Everything commanded Moses he demonstrated before the people. Moses relationship was was to God because he was obedient and did not deviate from what God had spoken. He made God a priority in his life. Moses reverenced the Lord in Spirit and in Truth. Our walk can be as effective as Moses if we submit and cast our total cares Upon him. Paying close to detail of what was commanded and can not be deviated from. We are to deal fairly and compassionate with our neighbors and community. We must operate in Love in all areas of our life. Idols in our lives must be demolished. Only God is to be worshipped and praised. There are consequences if we chose to disobey the commandments of God.
  • Moses was effective he obey God voice and commandment he love God his walk was close as he obey God and walking in the anoited go and speak the word of the Lord.
  • Moses life was spared because God had chosen him.  He allowed Moses to experience life in the palace and in the wilderness (away from what was familiar prior to the exit from Egypt) to prepare him for the charge that would be assigned to him.  Meeting God on holy grounds,  was a place of submission and humility. Moses a humble servant, listened to God.  He spent time with God.  He had relationship with him.  God's anointing rested with him.  When he was wrong he repented.  He was an advocate for the people but more importantly He was faithful.  I believe that because of the path laid out for Moses and how he responded is why he was such a powerful prophet.  

My walk with God can be effective if I listen to the voice of God, follow his instructions and love His people. 

• I believe Moses was a powerful prophet because first he was chosen, he listened and was obedient to the voice of the Lord, he followed the instruction given to him by God. He faced many challenges even having a speech impediment but God even provided him a way to get over that. Moses received direct messages from God and this is what made him effective. He was close to God because God chose him and he followed Gods instructions. 

I know that I have to stay focused on Him and continue to listen to His voice and instructions for me and this will help me become closer to Him and more effective in my walk. 

• Moses was such a powerful and effective Prophet of God because, he had to follow very a lot of detail & be exact with his instructions from God. His relationship with God was so close because he realized that he too was a hebrew.  He was also loyal, obedient & faithful to God.  I can strive to be more loyal, faithful as well in my "own walk".

• Moses was chosen by the Lord to lead God's people out of bandage. He was fully equipped to do just what God had called him for. What made him so powerful, is that after he realized it was God's power and not his own, he came to the conclusion that he could do all things through Christ.
  • Moses listen to every word and detail of God and then he went out and did just what God told Moses. Moses feared God and he listen to God. He always did what God called him to do. By Moses doing Gods will caused him to be close to God and that caused him to be  a powerful and effective Prophet. He never question Gods will for him....he just went and did it. Because Moses was so obedient God trusted Moses to do his will. I believe  listening to God when he talks to me and telling me what He wants of me to do and I obeying His will, will cause me to be effective as Moses.

• Moses was a simple shepherd that was trying to make a living. Moses, was a man of action, he stood up for what was right and had a strong temper. Moses was a chosen one , but it took time for Moses to be OBEDIENT.He needed time to grow and mature and learn to be meek and humble before God, As Moses began to have an intimate wirh God in the mountain , it is then that although Moses would say , I" I sturrer I do not speak very well and the more intimacy that he spend with the Lord , things in his life , heis character began to change . Youcan then see the GLORY OF GOD that poured out of his face.l Then Moses stop trying to do things at his timing and began to be obedient . and I feel in my Spirit that this has happened to a lot of us . I thank God and Pastor Teyshana for these lessons and passages that are opening our spiritual eyes and taking us to see and act, and do the things that we are called to do ..amen ame n OBEDIENCE IS BETTER THEN SACRIFICE~!AGAPE

• I believe it all started in his basket experience. He was chosen by God, he was in right relationship with God and was willing to follow every commandment that was given to him. He totally trusted God with the instructions and followed through as directed. I believe his relationship with God was so close because of the INTIMATE time they spent together. Being face to face,listening,hearing, and seeing... Knowing he was in right standing with I AM.. My walk, by consciously putting God first in everything and walking according to His law and commandments. OBEDIENCE,FAITH,INTIMATACY..LOOKING FOR HIM(SEEING) LISTENING FOR HIM(HEARING) AND STAYING IN COMMUNICATION WITH HIM DAILY, IN HIS PRESENCE

This reply was deleted.