Jeff JansenI want to share with you a teaching on the power of Kingdom decrees. Throughout the Word there are many references to decreeing and the power of God being released.

For I want you to know, brethren, that the Gospel which was proclaimed and made known by me is not man's gospel [a human invention, according to or patterned after any human standard]. For indeed I did not receive it from man, nor was I taught it, but [it came to me] through a [direct] revelation [given] by Jesus Christ (the Messiah)...Nor did I [even] go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles (special messengers of Christ) before I was, but I went away and retired into Arabia, and afterward I came back again to Damascus. Galatians 1:11-12, 17 AMP

You shall also decide and decree a thing, and it shall view established for you; and the light of God's favor shall shine upon your ways. Job 22:28 AMP

Like our Father in Heaven, we have the authority to speak Throne Room decrees by the words of our mouths. Jesus said we could have what we say (see Mark 11:23). In the letter to the Hebrews (see Hebrews 10:23), we are encouraged to hold fast our confession. Once we have released our faith in the command of faith or the prayer of faith, we must continue to believe God is working regardless of any visible change. One of the ways we can do this is to continue to remind God of what we are believing for by praising and thanking Him for what we trust He is doing in the unseen realm.

Upheld By His Word

There is supernatural power in the word of God. As the Spirit unveils to us our participation in Christ, that ability is imparted to us. Luke 1:37 (CLNT)says, "Seeing that it will not be impossible with God to fulfill His every declaration."

To translate this verse even more literally: No rhema from God shall be void of dunamis. In other words, when God speaks, His word carries His supernatural power. (Rhema is the Greek word for spoken word, and dunamis is the Greek word forsupernatural power). When we meditate in the Word concerning our authority, the Holy Spirit writes His laws on the tablets of our hearts. As we endure as good soldiers, we hold fast to the Word until it is manifested in the seen realm. 

The Words of Jesus, which were given Him by His Father, uphold all things."And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power..." (Hebrews 1:3 NASB).

The Power of Speaking Throne Words

The voice of the Lord is creative power. God created everything through the power of speaking words. The voice of the Lord is a vibration that shakes and recreates the wilderness. It has the power to both create and recreate.

When God speaks, we become impregnated with His word or matter. As time passes, that word grows and develops, eventually causing us to give birth to those specific promises. However, when God's word is spoken in the realm of glory, the time it takes for the word to grow and mature is reduced to only a few moments, as time is made to serve those who know and understand their rights as citizens of Heaven.

When we experience the glory of God, we experience the realm of timelessness. Just as the voice of the Lord has creative power, so too does the voice of the sons of the Kingdom. As born again, Spirit-filled Believers, we are made in His image and, like God, hold the same position and place to speak with the voice of creative authority. This may be a stretch for some, but nonetheless is altogether true.

When we are born again, we receive with the Spirit of God all the DNA and genetics that are in Him. The God who created the seen and unseen worlds dwells inside of us – this is a mystery and a beauty. The Godhead, the fullness of Deity, makes His home inside our hearts. Paul says that we should not behave as mere men (see 1 Corinthians 3:3). This is because we are far from being mere men – we are possessed by Creator God.

Think about another statement of Paul's:"...the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you..." (Romans 8:11 AMP). 

What type of human being does this really make you? It makes us like God in the earth. Not that we are God, but we are sons of God and made in His image. We are "Godlike ones." The Lord told Moses: "See, I make you as God to Pharaoh" (Exodus 7:1).

We speak as God's earthly representatives. By releasing the voice of the Lord through the power of the spoken word, we can decree a thing and it will come to pass. It will happen. And it's all done by speaking words of faith.

You shall also decide and decree a thing, and it shall be established for you; and the light [of God's favor] shall shine upon your ways. Job 22:28 AMP

There are both physical and spiritual requirements for releasing the miraculous. We need the cloud of the glory of God's presence, and then we must understand how to speak into it. It's time for us to switch gears and start speaking glory presence decrees in order to operate in the higher realities of creative miracles.

We Are The Voice of Christ

One of the greatest revelations of the New Testament is that Christ dwells within His people who live on the earth. That is why they are called the Body of Christ. We actually become the hands and feet of Jesus Christ in the earth, but we also become His mouth. God speaks prophetically through His people.

If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. 1 Peter 4:11 NIV

Christ is the One who speaks through His people to bring salvation, healing, and deliverance. Human beings are uniquely fashioned to be the temple of God on earth. As we yield our voices to the Lord, He demonstrates His great power and extraordinary wisdom and revelation by speaking through us to the nations. This is the ultimate unification of Heaven and earth as God unveils Christ in us and through us to the world.

Our voices become the Psalm 29 sound of His voice on earth. In this way we become an expression of the prophetic voice of the Lord. His spiritual sound is expressed through our natural sound. As we speak, He speaks through us. Mechanical sound waves become the expression of another kind of supernatural sound wave that has the capacity to penetrate the entire universe.

I've personally witnessed the reality of becoming the voice piece of the Lord as I've traveled the nations. I've watched the Lord move in union with my voice to bring about His personal directives for individuals, churches, cities, and nations with amazing power. When the voice of the Lord speaks, I've seen, on numerous occasions, earthquakes, snowstorms, tornados, and hurricanes all dismantled through the power of the spoken decree.

This is the sound within the sound that shakes the earth. This is the voice crying in the wilderness. In the same way that mechanical sound waves at a certain low frequency can shake a building off its foundations, so the sound waves of Heaven can shatter strongholds in our lives and bring the walls crashing down like Jericho.

Throne Room Wonder Workers of God

We need to get ready for the new wonder workers. They will change cities, regions, and nations when they speak as the voice of God in the earth with the mighty word of power. They will move with the unlimited anointing of sound and light that comes from the presence of the Lord. Nothing will stand before them.

To date, we have seen many waves of revival hit the nations of the earth, including America, but nothing like we are beginning to witness now. God is propelling the maturing Body of Christ into a new place on the planet. Miracles and power evangelism are becoming common on the streets of America and the world. A company is rising up with the burning coals of Heaven on their lips.

Like Moses, they will speak, declaring and decreeing, the very will of God through their words. The multitudes will understand who God is as hundreds, thousands, and even millions come to Christ through demonstrations of these new wonder-workers of power.

We've seen some pretty remarkable things in past revivals, including the Welsh revival, The Great Awakening, Azusa Street, Latter Rain, The Voice of Healing of the 1940s and 1950s, and then later moves of God like the Toronto Blessing, and Brownsville Revival. Impressive as they were, they were merely "previews of the coming attraction." They will all pale in comparison to the glory outpouring in this new season – the outpouring of the Spirit of revival.

Here are a few prayer points that I encourage you to take to the Lord:

• Ask Holy Spirit to show you any place that your words are not agreeing with the words of God.

• Change what you are believing and saying; speak out the words of God over your life, your family, your finances.

• Pray for the Body of Christ to gain a greater revelation of being His representatives in the earth that will bring a new level of signs and wonders, healings and miracles.

• Ask the Lord for His vision for your nation and for your city and decree what He says, releasing supernatural power.

Richest blessings,

Jeff Jansen, 
Senior Leader, Global Fire Church & Global Connect
Global Fire Ministries International

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amen
  • Amen I agree with this I believe that there will be an outpouring of the Holy Spirit and that evangelism and miracles signs and wonders will be seen in the earth like never before. The Body of Christ needs to position ourselves because it is harvest time! Dear Lord let my words agree with your words, let me and the body of Christ gain greater revelation I speak your words over my family and myself, and Lord give me the vision for our nation In Jesus name Amen

• My God is Big and Greater.
  • Amen . 

• Creative power speak the oracles of God and his promises, word, power in the tongue and watch God manifest on what we say

• Amen,In this article it stated There are both physical and spiritual requirements for releasing the miraculous. We need the cloud of the glory of God's presence, and then we must understand how to speak into it. It's time for us to switch gears and start speaking glory presence decrees in order to operate in the higher realities of creative miracles.

God shall ratify with his authority, and bring to pass in due time for thy benefit - a promise which has certainly "a touch of audacity" about it. Let us beware of slandering our brethren; and if it be our lot to suffer in this manner, let us remember how Job was treated; yea, how Jesus was reviled, that we may be patient.
  • No rhema from God shall be void of dynamics.  OOwwhheeww!! AMEN AMEN I believe it & receive it in Jesus Name & let these words not fall to the ground!!AMEN AMEN AAGGAAPPEE!!:):)

• He has called us all, for such a time as this. Now is the time to apply, and receive from the Lord.
  • Speaking Kingdom Decrees and expecting change in every area of my life, my region, my state, my nation, my country, and the world as God commands.  Desiring to be a part of the next great move of God.

• Glory to God ! MARK 11:24 Believe what you pray for and you will receive it in Jesus name! Gods word has life!  Father in Heaven please show me where there is any words that are not of you,in me . Abba Father show me the vision for this nation and city ,LORD.  I decree and declare me and my house will be saved in Jesus name!  I decree and declare that the body of Christ eyes will be enlighten and that their souls will get saturated with the Love and Fire of the Holy Spirit and that they will walk in the purpose that they were created for . They will heal the sick and set the captive free and will do greater exploits as the Lord promise in his word.1 amen

This reply was deleted.