Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

This is where we plant a daily seed of faith, of different things that we want to see grow in our ministry, businesses, life, family, friends, relationships, health, wealth, in the body of Christ. In every area of your life each student and including myself will plant a seed daily, or weekly until the ceremony. Then in week eight or even after we will come back and testify how we have seen the seed grow. 

Views: 335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AMEN. Great analogy

Amen
Luke 4:18-19King James Version (KJV)

18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
I'm sowing a Luke 4:18-19 seed. I want to flow in the anointing of signs and wonders, raising the dead, healing, deliverance, restoration and setting the captives free and to become Kingdom Citizens for God's manifested Glory. I sow a seed for wisdom, understanding, favor and the breaker, Davidic, Deborah, Elisha and Elijah, Issachar and Jesus anointings to flow over and through me in the fullness of God. I sow a seed for me, my husband, my children, my generations and all divinely connected to me for victory, health, prosperity, wisdom, knowledge and understanding, favor, deliverance, the mind of Christ 7 fold, my marriage, my children, Reclaiming Rubies, peace, joy and life more abundantly in Jesus Name. I decree and declare it is done.
I touch and agree with you. Amen

MISSIONARY BOBIE SMITH said:
I AM PLANTING A SEED OF COUNSELING HURTING MEN AND WOMEN TO HELP THEM SEE THE LIGHT OF GOD'S WORD SO THAT THEY CAN FORGIVE AND MOVE FORWARD IN THEIR LIVES WITH PEACE LOVE JOY AND HAPPINESS.
Philippians 1 6 greater works will he do

I'm planting a seed of obedience in what the LORD will have me to do in his Kingdom also I'm planting a seed of tithing to you LORD.

I am sowing a seed of Faith and Obedience in my life.. It is so...

Blessings Sidney, I am in agreement with you. It is done and complete in Jesus name

I am planting a seed for healing, healthy and wealthy for me and my families all over the world  because God’s ready for us to believe in ourselves and what we a cable of 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video