Mustard+Seed+Faith+-+Seven.jpg

This is where we plant a daily seed of faith, of different things that we want to see grow in our ministry, businesses, life, family, friends, relationships, health, wealth, in the body of Christ. In every area of your life each student and including myself will plant a seed daily, or weekly until the ceremony. Then in week eight or even after we will come back and testify how we have seen the seed grow. 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am sowing seeds of encouragement. The world often judges and beats people down but God has placed it on my heart to build up and not judge or trar down. Lord set a guard over my mouth and a watch over my tongue.
  • Mustard seed - I will begin to pray to God, "Please Lord Jesus" in the name of Jesus.  Please give me, The Willingness, Desire, Courage & Strength to give me "My mobile & life bsck in Jesus AMEN AMEN!!"

Planting "the send this morning" at 3:47 am in JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• AMEN AMEN

Alfreda Johnson said:

This is such a reminder of how sowing seed works. Sowing seed takes faith but reaping a harvest takes patience.
  • THAT MY LIGHT MAY CONTINUE TO SHINE FOR HIS GLORY, FAITH THAT I MAY LEAD BY EXAMPLE AND B LEAD BY THE HOLY SPIRIT TO MEET THE NEEDS OF GOD;S PEOPLE, BOTH SPIRITUALLY AND NATURALLY

• A farmer really see the miracles of God when his crops come up (whether he realizes it or not, this is a miracle and an act of faith). How would a seed (that you place in the earth, cover with dirt) shell die and break away. The new life formed (plant), knows to grow to the surface. How would it know which way is up? (This is mind blowing when you actually think of it) so my seed that I'm planting is to see more of His power, to become more aware of His presence and to experience more of the glory of His goodness. Seed of faith.
  • I'm sowing my mustard seed and having faith in it to grow
  • Praise God! This is very powerful. As far as I am concerned, I am sowing today a seed of Joshua, so I can be able to obey God and fulfill His Purpose for my life. Then I can also serve God with my household. I know that in His Purpose for my life, there: Healing, Deliverance, Creative Miracles and Signs. These cannot be able except b through Obedience.
  • mustard see faith is planting the seed and belivingthat its already done.in faith just wait for your harvest to spring forth. and repeat that same cycle.

• Amen to that Sis can we say prayer request

Prophetess Jazzmin Perez said:

Mustard seed Faith:

1.spiritual growth

2. More wisdom

3. Clean spirit

4. Be healthy physically 20 bounds down and in shape

5. Financial freedom

6. Business up and running

7. Complete character correction

8. Using gods power

ahhhhh I can go on and on. So much. But thats a start. Im so pumped. We walkimg im the season yall. 

• In this day and time I want to plant the seed of deliverance for me and my family as a whole. I want to plant totally healing and comfort for any last hurts and pains in our life. And complete Salvation and destruction of the flesh. I plant just an abundance of peace through out my entire family. I Decree and Declare prophetic ability and holy boldness and increas.. I Decree and Declare peace prosperity higher heights and unquestionable faith.

This reply was deleted.