Mustard+Seed+Faith+-+Seven.jpg

This is where we plant a daily seed of faith, of different things that we want to see grow in our ministry, businesses, life, family, friends, relationships, health, wealth, in the body of Christ. In every area of your life each student and including myself will plant a seed daily, or weekly until the ceremony. Then in week eight or even after we will come back and testify how we have seen the seed grow. 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Luke 4:18-19King James Version (KJV)

18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
    I'm sowing a Luke 4:18-19 seed. I want to flow in the anointing of signs and wonders, raising the dead, healing, deliverance, restoration and setting the captives free and to become Kingdom Citizens for God's manifested Glory. I sow a seed for wisdom, understanding, favor and the breaker, Davidic, Deborah, Elisha and Elijah, Issachar and Jesus anointings to flow over and through me in the fullness of God. I sow a seed for me, my husband, my children, my generations and all divinely connected to me for victory, health, prosperity, wisdom, knowledge and understanding, favor, deliverance, the mind of Christ 7 fold, my marriage, my children, Reclaiming Rubies, peace, joy and life more abundantly in Jesus Name. I decree and declare it is done.
  • Amen
  • AMEN. Great analogy

• AMEN I DECLARE AND THIS OVER MY LIFE EVERY DAY.

• First I plant the seed of boldness because is definitely need for God to use me to operate in the fullness of what He has for my life. Next the seed of holiness and faithfulness to move in the dimensions God has set before me. Lastly the seed of Acts to perform the miracles, signs, and wonder in Jesus Name. Amen

• I AM PLANTING A SEED OF COUNSELING HURTING MEN AND WOMEN TO HELP THEM SEE THE LIGHT OF GOD'S WORD SO THAT THEY CAN FORGIVE AND MOVE FORWARD IN THEIR LIVES WITH PEACE LOVE JOY AND HAPPINESS.
  • Amen I agree Sonseeahray bit GOD Says stop running on E get back in the word stay in the word and we wont run out of gas... get that i know i will faith and watch go do ot for us all

Sonseeahray M. Foster said:

So many times I have start the race so full of fire, preparing every detail, and then I run out gas. This why I'll be planting  the seed of finisher, the mentality of the ant, and divine acceleration.

• Best example to use for faith and how it grows..amen.
  • So many times I have start the race so full of fire, preparing every detail, and then I run out gas. This why I'll be planting  the seed of finisher, the mentality of the ant, and divine acceleration.

•  plant a seed daily, or weekly until the ceremony. Then in week eight or even after we will come back and testify how we have seen the seed grow. 

Today's seed will be one feeding one homeless person a meal.  

This reply was deleted.