Jeff JansenI want to share some insights on the hidden wisdom of throne room living. E.W. Kenyon once said, "You are identified with Christ in all He is, was, or will be. Your enemy may be stubborn and resist you, but your will is set – you are going to win, and you literally charge on the enemy in that all-conquering Name of Jesus Christ. The enemy may stand for a time, but he must yield."

First Corinthians 2:7-10 reads, "But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. But as it is written: 'Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.' But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God."

This hidden wisdom has been hidden not from us but for us. It was hidden so it could be revealed to us for our glory. The Holy Spirit has been given to us to accomplish the task of continually unveiling these riches to us. He delights to bring us into these heavenly realities. The Father has given Him to us so we can know the riches freely given to us by our God. The Apostle Paul told us that things are temporarily hidden only as a means to revelation, and that we were to be careful as to what we set our attention upon.

...For there is nothing hidden except to be revealed, nor is anything [temporarily] kept secret except in order that it may be made known. If any man has ears to hear, let him be listening and let him perceive and comprehend. And He said to them, "Be careful what you are hearing. The measure [of thought and study] you give [to the truth you hear] will be the measure [of virtue and knowledge] that comes back to you – and more [besides] will be given to you who hear." Mark 4:22-24 AMP

Paul said that the measure of thought and study you give, even to the truth you hear, will be the measure of virtue and knowledge that comes back to you. In Colossians 3:1-3, Paul also encouraged us to set our attention above. We are to keep our focus on "living from above."

If we keep our focus on even the good things in the lower realm, Paul said that this would be the degree of virtue (power) and revelation (knowledge) that would come back to us. 

When our attention is set on throne room living, everything that is accessible in that realm will come back to us in full measure. Paul strongly encouraged us to keep in the center of our thoughts the reality that we "have been raised with Christ [to a new life, thus sharing His resurrection from the dead], aim at and seek the rich, eternal treasures] that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God" (Colossians 3:1 AMP).

Past, Present, and Future Mantles

Several years ago, while waiting on the Lord, I was taken into a heavenly encounter that impacted my life greatly and caused me to see the reality of my destiny and rise up into it. In this encounter, the Lord came to me and took me by the hand like a little child and led me into what looked like a locker room in Heaven.

As I was standing in this place, I saw what looked to be shaker pegs extending all around the room. Hanging on the pegs were garments that looked like white robes. As I continued to look into the vision, I saw that there were names written above each of these robes. I saw the names of Elijah, Samuel, Jeremiah, Elisha, John Wesley, Charles Finney, Maria Woodworth Etter, and many more. This locker room was in fact a cloak room, or a room of mantles from past revivalists and prophets.

Then I heard the Lord say, "Choose one, and I will give it to you." I looked at the mantles hanging in this room with the names over the top of the lockers, and I was seriously considering taking Enoch's mantle, but when I opened my mouth to speak, I replied, "Oh Lord, You know which one I should take." (Photo via Freeimages)

In communicating this encounter later to Bob Jones, he said, "Boy, that was the best answer you could have given the Lord. You let Him pick for you." Immediately, in the vision, the Lord was standing in front of me, and I had a mortar and pestle in my hand used by pharmacists for grinding medicine. The Lord handed me three pills and told me to "grind them." As I ground the three pills, the Lord said, "These three pills are the past, present, and future mantles."

The Lord was offering this hidden wisdom to not only me, but to those who share the entitlement with Him to His throne. All mantles, past, present and future, are being poured out upon a glory generation of enthroned Believers in preparation for a great harvest of souls before the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.

The Need For Spiritual Sight

This generation needs to see a demonstration of power and glory. When resurrection power lives in you, the world around you should change.

God is pouring out His glory upon a company of overcomers that share enthronement with Him. There is an invitation for us to come into intimate union with the Lord Jesus Christ that will lift us into the glory of His presence where we can share in His inheritance with Him. But we cannot walk in what we do not know. Paul's desire for the Ephesians was that the Father would give them a "spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him, by having the eyes of your heart flooded with light so that you can know..."(Ephesians 1:17-18 AMP).

Paul tells the Corinthians that, in Christ, the veil that covered the Jews when they read the Scriptures is removed (see 2 Corinthians 3:13-18). This is how the new covenant Believer reads the Word. As we gaze into the Word with the help of the Holy Spirit, we see the glory of the Lord revealed and we become transformed. This unveiling of the glory of the Lord causes us to see that we are enthroned with Him at the Father's right hand, far above all powers in this age and the age to come. 

Our Enthronement With Him

As we come to appreciate the total victory of His resurrection, we realize the utter defeat of the kingdom of darkness. Paul describes it like this, "...which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His [own] right hand in the heavenly [places], far above all rule and authority and power and dominion and every name that is named [above every title that can be conferred], not only in this age and in this world, but also in the age and the world which are to come. And He has put all things under His feet and has appointed Him the universal and supreme Head of the Church [a headship exercised throughout the Church]" (Ephesians 1:20-22 AMP).

Jesus was raised far above all principality and power, might and dominion. He was given all authority in Heaven and on Earth. The Church is just coming to understand that He has all authority in the earth now. Darkness is completely inferior to light. Most of the Church has too big of a devil. We need a fresh perspective. Every manifestation of evil power is an exercise of illegitimate authority.

Jesus has put to an open shame all principalities and powers, demonstrated by the Father raising His Son from the dead and seating Him at His [own] right hand in the heavenly realm, "Far above all rule and authority and power and dominion and every name that is named [above every title that can be conferred], not only in this age and in this world, but also in the age and the world which are to come. And He has put all things under His feet and has appointed Him the universal and supreme Head of the Church [a headship exercised throughout the church]" (Ephesians 1:21-22 AMP).

Devils have no right to reign on Earth at all. The Body of Christ has final authority, and many are beginning to take hold of it. Paul proceeds in the Book of Ephesians to show the relationship between what happened to Christ in His resurrection and what happened to us.

Together, with Christ Jesus, and in Him, God raised us up and enthroned us in the heavenly realm. The Father enthroned us together with Christ. When He raised Christ, He raised us as well. We can only receive and understand these realities by revelation. Our minds cannot figure them out logically, but our recreated spirits can. We must take hold of and embrace these realities.

Becoming A Throne Of Honor And Glory

Most of us are all too familiar with the Scripture verse of Isaiah 22:22 and have heard it used in many different situations: "And the key of the house of David I will lay upon his shoulder; he shall open and no one shall shut, he shall shut and no one shall open." But read on and see what verse 23 says:"And I will fasten him like a peg or nail in a firm place; and he will become a throne of honor and glory to his father's house" (Isaiah 22:23 AMP).

Isaiah saw a company of Believers that would be like a peg or a nail in a firm place on which someone would hang a cloak or a mantle. But there is something more interesting stated here. The Scripture says that this individual will become a "throne of honor and glory." Who will become a throne of honor and glory?

The one whom the Key of the House of David rests upon. This individual will become a supernatural gateway for all of Heaven to flow through. Even more than that, it says that he will become a throne. Not only are we seated with Jesus on His throne, but we actually become a throne "on earth as it is in Heaven" that Christ will reveal His Kingdom through. Try preaching this in some churches! Nonetheless, it is true.

But You are holy, O You Who dwell in [the holy place where] the praises of Israel [are offered]. Psalm 22:3 AMP

The throne of God flows through the praises of His people. What does that look like? Wherever the Throne of God is, the King is. Wherever the King is, there is a Kingdom. Wherever the Kingdom is, the angels are – and all of the unlimited resources and currency that Kingdom provides. Our mandate is simple: Raise up a generation that can openly display the raw power of God.

When we are connected with Heaven, we become a gateway through which the supernatural can manifest. Heaven moves up and down upon us, releasing the miraculous with our cooperation. It is abnormal for a Christian to not have an appetite for the impossible. It has been written into our spiritual DNA to hunger for the impossibilities around us to bow at the name of Jesus.

The best thing we can be is ourselves, with God moving all over us. The World is looking for us to be signs and wonders to them.

Becoming A Supernatural Gateway Of Light

It's important for us to understand what it means to become a gateway of the supernatural realm. The life of Jesus was filled with extraordinary events that reach far beyond what we would call the norm of the day. The disciples also moved in the exousia power that flowed from the mantle of the Spirit of the Lord that rested on Jesus' life as He demonstrated to them what it meant to become a gateway in both the natural and spiritual mind.

In Matthew 16:13-17 Jesus asked His disciples, "'Who do people say that the Son of Man is?' And they answered, 'Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.' He said to them, 'But who do you [yourselves] say that I am?' Simon Peter replied, 'You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.'" Jesus told Peter, "Blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied) are you, Simon Bar-Jonah. For flesh and blood [men] have not revealed this to you, but My Father Who is in Heaven."

Four verses later Peter has another revelation after Jesus told them plainly He would have to go to the Cross: "Then Peter took Him aside to speak to Him privately and began to reprove and charge Him sharply, saying, 'God forbid, Lord! This must never happen to You!' But Jesus turned away from Peter and said to him, "Get behind Me, satan! You are in My way [an offense and a hindrance and a snare to Me]; for you are minding what partakes not of the nature and quality of God, but of men" (Matthew 16:22-23 AMP).

Peter moved from being a gateway of revelation from the Father in one moment to becoming a gateway of darkness the next, to which the Lord said to him, "Get behind Me, satan!" How could this be? From Holy Ghost revelation to satan in just moments!

In truth, we all reveal one of two minds: either the natural mind or the Mind of the Spirit. Jesus was our great example. He was the firstborn among many brothers. He was in complete union with the Father at all times. As a result, He turned water into wine, had Peter pull a coin out of the fish's mouth, multiplied five loaves of bread and two small fish to feed five thousand men (not including women and children), walked on water, spoke to fig trees and stormy seas which obeyed Him, and demons acknowledged Him and ran from His presence.

The lists of supernatural events are so numerous it could not be recorded.These testimonies were given to us as an example so we would know with certainty what is available and rightfully ours to walk in when rightly connected with God. 

Jesus plainly told us, "I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, if anyone steadfastly believes in Me, he will himself be able to do the things that I do; and he will do even greater things than these, because I go to the Father" (John 14:12 AMP).

We Are One Spirit With Him

What does it look like to have the Kingdom of God flowing in and through you, and constantly surrounding you? What does it look like to become a "throne of honor"? What does it look like to be united with the Lord as one Spirit with Him? Paul stated, "But the person who is united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him" (1 Corinthians 6:17 AMP).

Think about that: We are one with the Lord. What type of human being does that actually make you? It makes you a God-like one in the earth. You become a gateway of light in the earth. Everything in the spirit-world sees you. Angels, as well as demons, know who you are. They see the light of God flowing through your spirit-man as a supernatural highway of the Kingdom of God. We become a throne, and there is One Who sits on that throne. Do you get it?

Jesus wasn't kidding when He said, "If a person [really] loves Me, he will keep My word [obey My teaching]; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home (abode, special dwelling place) with him"(John 14:23 AMP).

Throne Room Thoughts Shape Our World

Our thoughts are actually prayers; they are living and powerful. When our thoughts are connected to the throne of God, they have the ability to create substance in our lives. Enthroned thoughts become the gate to the supernatural realm as desire mixes with the heart. 

When I meditate on the Word of God, my thoughts are connected via my enthronement with the Lord, and revelation begins to flow in and through me. When this happens, my whole being seems to flood with light. And not only light, but flood with the tranquil peace of the life of God.

My emotions, and the revelation that come from God's mind, are planted deep in the soil of my spirit-man. It's in this place that the power to create and birth is present. Revelation that comes from being enthroned with the Lord is not abstract; it creates life deep inside of us. When revelation is received, a divine seed is planted. Conception has taken place. And with cultivation, that revelation will bring to birth a manifestation in our life.

This is the process of creation! As a man thinks...so will he become.

Throne Thoughts Create Life

Jesus goes on to reveal the power of your thoughts to create life, "For this reason I am telling you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe (trust and be confident) that it is granted to you, and you will [get it]" (Mark 11:24 AMP).

Desire is a very powerful emotion. Jesus said desire, believe, speak, and you will have. Our thoughts are not simply abstract thoughts that nobody hears. They are the seeds of desire that produce substance and chart the course of our present and future life. If thoughts are seeds, then we need to understand how they are planted.

When your thoughts connect with desire in the emotions, there is a power that is released. If you can hold your thoughts until they are connected with your emotions or desire, they will become a power – a life and a light. This is the principle of the power of agreement. Jesus said, "Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by My Father in Heaven" (Matthew 18:19, NIV).

We can birth the will of Heaven on earth as an enthroned new creation in Christ.

The Power Of Union

When your emotions agree with your thinking, it shall be done; that's the power of union. As I wrote about in my book, Glory Rising, the creation law of reproduction is a spiritual law that cannot be stopped. Take, for example, the force of fear. Fear is just a thought – until it connects with your emotions. You may hear a noise outside your home at night. For a moment your mind is flooded with thoughts about what that noise could be, giving you an adrenaline rush of emotion that produces fear. This thought fills your entire being with its life force and creates the environment of fear, and even terror. Thoughts that connect with our emotions become a very strong power.

The Church has taught for years that emotions are not important. I say to you that your emotions and your thought life are the creative side of you. Your emotions are essential for everything to happen. Miracles are released through our emotions. Jesus was moved with compassion. Compassion released miracles – even the raising of the dead.

The power and glory of God in the anointing are released through the gateway of human affection. We have to feel what we do. When our thinking connects with the feeling of what we do, the seed is planted by desire. A power is released. It's the law of union where two things (or people) come into agreement.

This week take time to meditate on being a gateway for the light of God. In your prayer time ask Holy Spirit to reveal any thoughts or emotions that need to change for you to release Heaven's love and power.

God has great things for you – keep pressing in to Him!

Rich blessings,

Jeff Jansen
Senior Leader, Global Fire Church & Global Connect

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for the watering once more Lord. Lord let me a lighthouse and a gateway for you. This was awesome and gave so much insight. Release the power Lord.

• Throne Room Living so amazing

• WOW, WOW, WOW THRONE ROOM LIVING, I AM LEARNING SO MUCH ABOUT GOD THAT I NEVER KNEW

• This is a powerful word.  I will be a gateway of light to be used by him for the His kingdom.  Taking up resident in the throne room. 

• We must let the enemy know that we are bought with a price. We belong to God and he is the head of the church.

• Ive never heard of the throne room til this article. Very interesting. Trust the Lord with all your heart.

• Powerful teaching!!! N I receive the mandate to be a gateway to be used by Him. Holy Spirit have your way! ;)

• Praise the LORD ! What a teaching , Pastor T. I know that God has great things for ALL of us and as I read this article outloud , WOW ! The keys,The Wisdom, the UNITY and the teaching about our thoughts connecting to our emotions and then becoming a seed ...My God ,My God ! Lord, please continue to speak to me , and show me your hidden treasures so that I can share it with the world and continue to be THE LIGHT IN THE DARK PLACE. HELP ME LORD TO BE THAT THRONE ROOM ON EARTH  THAT WILL DO WONDERS,MIRACLES AND SIGNS . TEACH ME HOLY SPIRIT HOW TO BE MORE IN CONTROL WITH MY EMOTIONS, SO THAT I CAN SPEAK IN YOUR TIMING MY LORD AND YOUR STRENGHT . AMEN AMEN

LET ME BE A SUPERNATURAL GATEWAY OF LIGHT , SHOW ME STRUCTURE AND CONSISTENCY AS I ABIDE IN YOU MORE OH GOD ,IAM A PARTAKER OF YOUR DIVINE NATURE!

• Wow!! tapping into the supernatural becomes contingenton how much we literally enter into the throne room, and yes we do have the power to release his glory through the worship and praise of His people.This is why Jesus told us that the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. Emotions play a huge part in releasing miracles into the atmosphere directly from the throne room, this was a wonderful read, full of insight, wisdom, and knowledge.
  • Throne room living, yes God!!

This reply was deleted.