Apostle John Eckhardt.....

Prosperity Confessions!!!!!!

I delight myself in the Word of the Lord, therefore, I am blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in my house and my righteousness endureth forever. (Psalm 112:1-3.)
I remember the Lord my God, for it is He that giveth me power to get wealth. (Deut. 8:18.)
With me are riches and honour, enduring wealth and prosperity. (Prov. 8:18.)
I am crowned with wealth. (Prov. 14:24.)
I know the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ, that, though He was rich, yet for my sakes He became poor, that through His poverty I might be rich. (2 Corn. 8:9.)
I shout for joy: Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of His servant. (Psalm 35:27.)
The Lord is my shepherd. (Psalm 23:1.)
The Lord prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies, He anoints my head with oil, my cup runneth over. (Psalm 23:5.)
The blessing of the Lord makes me rich and He adds no trouble to it. (Prov. 10:22.)
I receive wealth from the Lord and the good health to enjoy it. (Eccl. 5:19.)
I am blessed because I trust in the Lord. I reverence the Lord, therefore is no want in my life. The young lions do lack and suffer hunger: But I shall not want any good thing. (Psalm 34:8-10.)
I have given and it shall be given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, shall men give into my bosom. For with the same measure that I mete withal it shall be measured to me again. (Luke 6:38.)
God is able to make all grace abound toward me, that I, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. (2 Corn. 9:8.)
I am prospering in every way. My body keeps well, even as my soul keeps well and prosper. (3John 2.)
Whatsoever I ask the Father in the name of His Son Jesus, He will give it to me. (John 16:23.)
Abraham's blessings are mine. (Gal. 3:14.)
What things soever I desire, when I pray, I believe that I have received them and I shall have them. (Mark 11:24.)
I delight myself in the Lord, and He gives me the desires of my heart. (Psalm 37:4.)
I seek first the kingdom of God, therefore everything I need shall be added unto me. (Luke 12:31.)
The wealth of the sinner is laid up for me. (Prov. 13:22.)
My inheritance shall be forever. I shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine I shall be satisfied. (Psalm 37:18-19.)
Every burden shall be taken away from off my shoulder, and every yoke from off my neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. (Isa. 10:27.)
I am like a tree that's planted by the rivers of water. Everything I do shall prosper. (Psalm 1:3.)
I will not faint, for in due time and at the appointed season I shall reap, if I faint not. (Gal. 6:9.)
My God supplies all of my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:19.)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hallelujah we are blessed (we will live in the kingdom of God forever, precious)if we do the things that are pleasing in God's sight we have unbelievable riches in our house and so much prosperity (wealth, comfort, well being) if we set in our hearts to do God's requirements our children we be mighty in the land if we as kingdom believers choose to go down the right path ( Jesus christ)we have everything. Even in darkness ( our troubles, pain, circumstances) we will not be shaken because we do the things that pleases our Lord ( Jesus christ) Ne'eman.

Hallelujah I love the scriptures psalms 37:4 Take delight in the Lord and he will give you the de-sires of your heart, also psalm 34:10 But those who seek the Lord lack no good thing hallelujah Leadershifters if we are excited about God we will not lack one good thing thank you Jesus ne'eman if we are excited about fasting, if we are excited about studying our bible, if we are excited about praying, if we are excited about giving to those who are in need when in our power to do so, if we are excited about worshipping God, if we are excited about giving God 10% of everything we have we are blessed we will not want for any good thing Ne'eman.

• Jesus Christ became poor, that through His poverty we might be rich.
    I seek first the kingdom of God, therefore everything I need shall be added unto me. (Luke 12:31.) Thank you Father God for your blessings and prosperity I decree, declare, and recieve it over my life in Jesus name

• Amen
    Hazel said:

YES & AMEN!!! I receive it in Jesus Name

• By Charles Spurgeon Psalm 112: 2-3 Explained   

His seed shall be mighty upon earth, that is to say, successive generations of God fearing men shall be strong and influential in society, and in the latter days they shall have dominion. The true seed of the righteous are those who follow them in their virtues, even as believers are the seed of Abraham, because they imitate his faith; and these are the real heroes of their era, the truly great men among the sons of Adam; their lives are sublime, and their power upon their age is far greater than at first sight appears. If the promise must be regarded as alluding to natural seed, it must be understood as a general statement rather than a promise made to every individual, for the children of the godly are not all prosperous, nor all famous. Nevertheless, he who fears God, and leads a holy life, is, as a rule, doing the best he can for the future advancement of his house; no inheritance is equal to that of an unblemished name, no legacy can excel the benediction of a saint; and, taking matters for all in all, the children of the righteous man commence life with greater advantages than others, and are more likely to succeed in it, in the best and highest sense. The generation of the upright shall be blessed. The race of sincere, devout, righteous men, is kept up from age to age, and ever abides under the blessing of God. The godly may be persecuted, but they shall not be forsaken; the curses of men cannot deprive them of the blessing of God, for the words of Balaam are true, "He hath blessed, and I cannot reverse it." Their children also are under the special care of heaven, and as a rule it shall be found that they inherit the divine blessing. Honesty and integrity are better cornerstones for an honourable house than mere cunning and avarice, or even talent and push. To fear God and to walk uprightly is a higher nobility than blood or birth can bestow.

Wealth and riches shall be in his house. For many of the best of the people of God are very poor; yet it has been found true that uprightness is the road to success, and, all other things being equal, the honest man is the rising man. Many are kept poor through knavery and profligacy; but godliness hath the promise of the life that now is. If we understand the passage spiritually it is abundantly true. What wealth can equal that of the love of God? What riches can rival a contented heart? It matters nothing that the roof is thatched, and the floor is of cold stone: the heart which is cheered with the favour of heaven is "rich to all the intents of bliss." And his righteousness endureth for ever. Often when gold comes in the gospel goes out; but it is not so with the blessed man. Prosperity does not destroy the holiness of his life, or the humility of his heart. His character stands the test of examination, overcomes the temptations of wealth, survives the assaults of slander, outlives the afflictions of time, and endures the trial of the last great day. The righteousness of a true saint endureth for ever, because it springs from the same root as the righteousness of God, and is, indeed, the reflection of it. So long as the Lord abideth righteous he will maintain by his grace the righteousness of his people. They shall hold on their way, and wax stronger and stronger. There is also another righteousness which belongs to the Lord's chosen, which is sure to endure for ever, namely, the imputed righteousness of the Lord Jesus, which is called "everlasting righteousness, "belonging as it does to the Son of God himself, who is "the Lord our righteousness."

• Amen, I love this week

• YES & AMEN!!! I receive it in Jesus Name

• amen i receive it

• God is good all the time. Health, wealth, prosperity comes from the Lord  which made heaven and earth. Remember God always and forever.   Amen!

Peace and Love:

Prophetess Carolyn A. Bighum

• Thank you LORD for the conformation of my wealth it clearly states in different scriptures in the BIBLE AMEN.And it is so Hallelujah

• Amen amen
This reply was deleted.