Apostle John Eckhardt.....

Prosperity Confessions!!!!!!

I delight myself in the Word of the Lord, therefore, I am blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in my house and my righteousness endureth forever. (Psalm 112:1-3.)
I remember the Lord my God, for it is He that giveth me power to get wealth. (Deut. 8:18.)
With me are riches and honour, enduring wealth and prosperity. (Prov. 8:18.)
I am crowned with wealth. (Prov. 14:24.)
I know the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ, that, though He was rich, yet for my sakes He became poor, that through His poverty I might be rich. (2 Corn. 8:9.)
I shout for joy: Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of His servant. (Psalm 35:27.)
The Lord is my shepherd. (Psalm 23:1.)
The Lord prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies, He anoints my head with oil, my cup runneth over. (Psalm 23:5.)
The blessing of the Lord makes me rich and He adds no trouble to it. (Prov. 10:22.)
I receive wealth from the Lord and the good health to enjoy it. (Eccl. 5:19.)
I am blessed because I trust in the Lord. I reverence the Lord, therefore is no want in my life. The young lions do lack and suffer hunger: But I shall not want any good thing. (Psalm 34:8-10.)
I have given and it shall be given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, shall men give into my bosom. For with the same measure that I mete withal it shall be measured to me again. (Luke 6:38.)
God is able to make all grace abound toward me, that I, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. (2 Corn. 9:8.)
I am prospering in every way. My body keeps well, even as my soul keeps well and prosper. (3John 2.)
Whatsoever I ask the Father in the name of His Son Jesus, He will give it to me. (John 16:23.)
Abraham's blessings are mine. (Gal. 3:14.)
What things soever I desire, when I pray, I believe that I have received them and I shall have them. (Mark 11:24.)
I delight myself in the Lord, and He gives me the desires of my heart. (Psalm 37:4.)
I seek first the kingdom of God, therefore everything I need shall be added unto me. (Luke 12:31.)
The wealth of the sinner is laid up for me. (Prov. 13:22.)
My inheritance shall be forever. I shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine I shall be satisfied. (Psalm 37:18-19.)
Every burden shall be taken away from off my shoulder, and every yoke from off my neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. (Isa. 10:27.)
I am like a tree that's planted by the rivers of water. Everything I do shall prosper. (Psalm 1:3.)
I will not faint, for in due time and at the appointed season I shall reap, if I faint not. (Gal. 6:9.)
My God supplies all of my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:19.)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

1. This is so good and will be a art of my daily confessions2. I am crowned with wealth AMEN!
  • Many excuse themselves from the work of religion, though they may make a show, and profess it. They may impose upon others, yet they deceive themselves if they think to impose upon God, who knows their hearts as well as actions; and as he cannot be deceived, so he will not be mocked. Our present time is seed time; in the other world we shall reap as we sow now. As there are two sorts of sowing, one to the flesh, and the other to the Spirit, so will the reckoning be hereafter. Those who live a carnal, sensual life, must expect no other fruit from such a course than misery and ruin. But those who, under the guidance and influences of the Holy Spirit, live a life of faith in Christ, and abound in Christian graces, shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. We are all very apt to tire in duty, particularly in doing good. This we should carefully watch and guard against.
  • Powerful

• Loving the last three scriptures one of my favorite is Phil. 4:19 because I know God to be a provider and always on time with it. My wants are meet also but the need when bills are due and no money, food is slack God will open up a door, when sickness came He gave me the strength. The God we serve is awesome.

• I decree & declare let these words not fall to the ground in Jesus Name AMEN AMEN AAAGGGAAAPPPEEE!!!:):)

• Amen ! These words will not fall to the Ground !  Hallelujiah! it is so in Jesus name!

• Yes God so good... N I receive it obtain it n take ownership of it in Jesus Name! :)

I love prayer confessions... there's is just something about the Word of God once it's sent to do what it was accomplished to do. The right Word for the right situation... Powerful ;)

• Amen, I receive every word God has spoken and promised! 

• ThroAgh his property I was made rich. Such a powerful, and profound statement. God literally left riches and wealth, to come down here and put me in a position, to obtain, gain, and sustain, riches and wealth.I am blessed above, and beyond measure.I am the apple of his eye, and because of that riches and wealth, I shall possess all the days of my life. Amen!!!
  • I speak it into the atmosphere. I'm so glad that God said his word will not go out and return void, but it will accomplish everything that it was sent out to do. Glory to God!!!
This reply was deleted.