Speaking to Mountains

Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
When you speak to a mountain in faith it will be removed. A mountain is an obstacle, something in your way, a hindrance. Don’t complain about the mountain, SPEAK TO IT IN FAITH. Here are some confessions to release with your mouth:
Speaking to Mountains
I speak to every mountain in my life and command it to be removed and cast into the sea (Mark 11:23).
Let every evil mountain hear the voice of the Lord and be removed (Mic. 6:2).
Let the mountains tremble at the presence of God (Hab. 3:10).
Lay the mountain of Esau (the flesh) to waste (Mal. 1:3).
I speak to every mountain of debt to be removed and cast into the sea.
Lord, You are against every destroying mountain (Jer. 51:25).
Let the mountains melt at Your presence, O God (Judg. 5:5).
Make waste the evil mountains in my life, O Lord (Isa. 42:15).
I speak to every financial mountain to be removed from my life in the name of Jesus.
I prophesy to the mountains and command them to hear the Word of the Lord and be removed (Ezek. 36:4).
I contend with every mountain and command them to hear my voice (Mic. 6:1).
Put forth Your hand, O Lord, and overturn the mountains by the roots (Job 28:9).
I thresh every mountain, I beat them small, and
I make the hills as chaff (Isa. 41:15).
Every mountain in my way will become a plain (Zech. 4:7).

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Believe when you speak to the mountain that it shall be removed and cast into the sea. I speak to the mountain of fear, mountain of lack, the mountain of sickness and everything that present itself ungodly in my life that it shall be removed and not return again. I am set free from the crushing of these issues in my life. In Jesus Name. The only mountain mover.

• I speak to every mountain in my life and command it to be removed & cast into the sea. I declare & decree let not these words fall to the ground in Jesus Name AMEN AMEN AAAGGGAAAPPPEEE!!!:):):)

• Oh God that was Powerful a jolt to my Spirit I needed that lol... thank you lord!! ;)

Move Mountains Move... I am a Mountain Mover!!!

• This is where we have to walk in FAITH. We can speak over every situation in our lives but if we have no faith nothing will happen. The word tells us that all we have to have is faith in the size of a mustard seed, so let's have mustard seed faith when speaking over our lives. 

I pray today that each one of us walk in FAITH and know that what we speak into existence will come to pass, Amen. 

• amen ! Sis I come in agreement with you!

Jacqueline Jones said:

The key to speaking to the mountains and obstacles in our lives is not doubting.  We must have faith in what we say.  I cast every mountain in my life and in my family life into the sea.  Knowing that it is done in Jesus name.  

• I SPEAK TO ANY JINDRANCE MOUNTAINS IN MY LIFE  TO BE MOVED IN JESUS NAME ! IT BECO,MES PLAIN . I PROPHESIZE TO TH MOUNTAINS TO HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD AND BE REMOVED

• Every mountain is literally disintegrated,eradicated, and destroy.In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, it is done.
  • I am still learning how to speak to the mountains in my life....some days it seems like they just keep coming. I needed this.

• Mountians be gone in the name of Jesus
  • we build our faith with confession and Gods word accomplishes what it was sent to do it dont return void.

This reply was deleted.