Speaking to Mountains

Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
When you speak to a mountain in faith it will be removed. A mountain is an obstacle, something in your way, a hindrance. Don’t complain about the mountain, SPEAK TO IT IN FAITH. Here are some confessions to release with your mouth:
Speaking to Mountains
I speak to every mountain in my life and command it to be removed and cast into the sea (Mark 11:23).
Let every evil mountain hear the voice of the Lord and be removed (Mic. 6:2).
Let the mountains tremble at the presence of God (Hab. 3:10).
Lay the mountain of Esau (the flesh) to waste (Mal. 1:3).
I speak to every mountain of debt to be removed and cast into the sea.
Lord, You are against every destroying mountain (Jer. 51:25).
Let the mountains melt at Your presence, O God (Judg. 5:5).
Make waste the evil mountains in my life, O Lord (Isa. 42:15).
I speak to every financial mountain to be removed from my life in the name of Jesus.
I prophesy to the mountains and command them to hear the Word of the Lord and be removed (Ezek. 36:4).
I contend with every mountain and command them to hear my voice (Mic. 6:1).
Put forth Your hand, O Lord, and overturn the mountains by the roots (Job 28:9).
I thresh every mountain, I beat them small, and
I make the hills as chaff (Isa. 41:15).
Every mountain in my way will become a plain (Zech. 4:7).

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• MOUNTAINS B GONE IN THE NAME OF JESUS... I'M THANKING HIM IN ADVANCE FOR WHAT HE IS ABOUT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I speak to every mountain in my life and command it to be removed and cast into the sea (Mark 11:23).
    Let every evil mountain hear the voice of the Lord and be removed (Mic. 6:2).
    Let the mountains tremble at the presence of God (Hab. 3:10).
    Lay the mountain of Esau (the flesh) to waste (Mal. 1:3).
    I speak to every mountain of debt to be removed and cast into the sea.
    Lord, You are against every destroying mountain (Jer. 51:25).
    Let the mountains melt at Your presence, O God (Judg. 5:5).
    Make waste the evil mountains in my life, O Lord (Isa. 42:15).
    I speak to every financial mountain to be removed from my life in the name of Jesus.
    I prophesy to the mountains and command them to hear the Word of the Lord and be removed (Ezek. 36:4).
    I contend with every mountain and command them to hear my voice (Mic. 6:1).
    Put forth Your hand, O Lord, and overturn the mountains by the roots (Job 28:9).
    I thresh every mountain, I beat them small, and
    I make the hills as chaff (Isa. 41:15).
    Every mountain in my way will become a plain (Zech. 4:7).
    Amen!
  • amen ! I speak to every hindrance mountain that  causes strife and division in my family and in mywalk with the LORD IS REMOVED NOW INJESUS NAME! I TRESH EVERY MOUNTAIN AND I BEAT THEN SMALL AND I MAKE THE HILLS AS CHAFF .EVERY MOUNTAIN IN MY WAY BECOMES PLAIN INJESUS NAME ! THANK YOU LORD !

• In these words shall not fall to the ground! Amen hallelujah!!
  • The key to speaking to the mountains and obstacles in our lives is not doubting.  We must have faith in what we say.  I cast every mountain in my life and in my family life into the sea.  Knowing that it is done in Jesus name.  

• This is powerful! you could feel the power as you speak with authority, so I command every mountain be remove from me in The Name Of Jesus and cast into the sea and never to manifest again and these words will not fall to the ground. I'm going to print this list thank you for more knowledge.

• Hallelujah Lord for your word Jesus! I speak to every mountain right now in my Life with all power and authority, right now and from this day forward!

Mountain be thou removed!

• Amen

• My heart desire is to truly develop without reservation that Mountain-Moving Faith. I believe I was on the brink of it at one point. My prayer has been unto God that I develop not just a mountain -moving faith, but "Shocking Crazy Faith" the kind that most people would dare believe one can have in God. I know in life we all face mountains.  Whether that mountain is in one’s marriage, a mountain in our finances, maybe it’s a mountain in our health. I know I have often pray about my mountains. God please help me. God please take away this fear, this mountain, or that mountain etc.  And although, it is good to pray, because we are pray about all things. The Word of God tells us that we are to pray without ceasing, it’s good to ask God to help us. But when we face a mountain, it’s not enough to just pray. It’s not enough to just believe. It’s not enough to just think good thoughts. The reason I say this is because as a child of God, a believer in Christ we have to exercise what we say we believe, and that is every Word that proceed out the mouth of our Lord. So therefore, we have to SPEAK to our mountains. That is the key. 

Jesus said in Mark 11:23, For truly I say to you, That whoever shall say to this mountain, Be you removed, and be cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he said shall come to pass; he shall have whatever he said. (KJV)

I've learned that we don't need to pray that fear anymore. WE just need to say "Fear," I command you to leave. Tell it we will not allow it any longer in our life. It has taken up residency far too long. We don't have to beg God to heal us; we only need to start talking to that sickness. “Sickness, you have no right in my body. I’m a child of the Most High God. You are not welcome here. And I’m not asking you to leave, I’m not saying pretty please, no! I’m commanding you to leave my body." Speak to poverty, debts, sickness, negative thoughts; I know now that to have mountain-moving faith, for me I have to SPEAK TO MY MOUNTAINS. I have learned, and I truly believe this for any of God's children that if we  don’t command our mountains, our mountains will command us whatever the mountain it is in our life, we don't have to ask it to leave we have authority to command it in FAITH and it has to GO!
    If we are going to have mountain-moving faith, we got to SPEAK to your MOUNTAINS. All through the day…those negative thoughts…”You’re never going to get well.” “You’re never going to get out of debt.” “Your business is going to go under.” These are our mountains commanding us and we're be jumping from one pillar to post. Either the people of God can sit back and believe those lies or we as believers, children of God, will rise up and say realize we are in control here. Silence our mountain, do not allow our mountains to talk to us, instead we will talk to it, Mountain, I’m saying to you ‘Be Removed.’ You will not defeat me.”

When we speak Word of Faith, something happens in the spiritual realm.  Chains are broken. The forces of darkness are defeated. The enemy begins to tremble. When you say “Sickness, you've got to go.” “Debt, you cannot stay in my life.” “Rebellion, you will not control my child.” “Depression, you will not steal my destiny.” When you speak, not in your authority, but in the authority of the Son of the Living God, then all the forces of heaven come to attention. The mighty armies of the unseen Most High God will stand behind you.  In the name of Jesus can’t, no power can stand against our God. No sickness, no addiction, no fear, no legal trouble. When you speak and you do not doubt, the mountain will be removed.

• Just Authority I Felt When Saying These Prayers Casting Away Those Mountains Whoo!!! Thank You Lord For Removing The Mountains In Jesus Name Amen!!

This reply was deleted.