Speaking to Mountains

Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
When you speak to a mountain in faith it will be removed. A mountain is an obstacle, something in your way, a hindrance. Don’t complain about the mountain, SPEAK TO IT IN FAITH. Here are some confessions to release with your mouth:
Speaking to Mountains
I speak to every mountain in my life and command it to be removed and cast into the sea (Mark 11:23).
Let every evil mountain hear the voice of the Lord and be removed (Mic. 6:2).
Let the mountains tremble at the presence of God (Hab. 3:10).
Lay the mountain of Esau (the flesh) to waste (Mal. 1:3).
I speak to every mountain of debt to be removed and cast into the sea.
Lord, You are against every destroying mountain (Jer. 51:25).
Let the mountains melt at Your presence, O God (Judg. 5:5).
Make waste the evil mountains in my life, O Lord (Isa. 42:15).
I speak to every financial mountain to be removed from my life in the name of Jesus.
I prophesy to the mountains and command them to hear the Word of the Lord and be removed (Ezek. 36:4).
I contend with every mountain and command them to hear my voice (Mic. 6:1).
Put forth Your hand, O Lord, and overturn the mountains by the roots (Job 28:9).
I thresh every mountain, I beat them small, and
I make the hills as chaff (Isa. 41:15).
Every mountain in my way will become a plain (Zech. 4:7).

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• amen i receive it 

• Amen Prophetess. Sonseeahray

Prophetess Sonseeahray M. Foster said:

SPEAK TO IT IN FAITH! SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS NAME! AMEN.

• Amen need to read these scrpitures on a daily as well
  • SPEAK TO IT IN FAITH! SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS NAME! AMEN.

• Amen

• AMEN. When we speak, we must be careful of what we speak into the atmosphere AND speak with authority to every mountain, obstacle and demonic force that tries to hinder us, in the name of Jesus. We can have what He says we can have! Speak it into the atmosphere, have faith in the manifestation of that which we have spoken! To God be the Glory! Praising Him in advance of the manifestation of the blessings.

Pastor Prophet Marsha "FIRESTARTER" Jones 03/29/15

• Be thou removed every mountain and be thou casted into the sea! It's in words and faith that I am healed, free, saved, out of debt.. My anointing flows.
  • I have just prophesied to myself!!!! God your word is true and I thank you!
  • The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life,Therefore encourage one another with these words~SELAH.

There is power in the spoken word...

Side~Notes: From the Genesis account God spoke creation into existence, but according to the book of Hebrews, his powerful word is still what is holding the universe together. “The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word.” (Hebrews 1:3)

The words that God speaks lives forever and supersede our material reality. “Heaven and earth will pass away but my words will never pass away.” (Luke 21:33), God’s words shape physical matter but the words themselves are a greater reality than what they create because they “never pass away.”{God's Word}...

• Yes god!!!
This reply was deleted.