Deuteronomy 4:32-34

New International Version (NIV)

The Lord Is God

32 Ask now about the former days, long before your time, from the day God created human beings on the earth; ask from one end of the heavens to the other. Has anything so great as this ever happened, or has anything like it ever been heard of? 33 Has any other people heard the voice of God[a] speaking out of fire, as you have, and lived? 34 Has any god ever tried to take for himself one nation out of another nation, by testings, by signs and wonders, by war, by a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, or by great and awesome deeds, like all the things the Lord your God did for you in Egypt before your very eyes?

Footnotes:

1. Deuteronomy 4:33 Or of a god

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amen!! We are blessed and serve a true, living and mighty God.

• What came to mind was...

There is none like you no one else can touch my heart like you do, I could search for all eternity Lord and I'll find NONE like you. The perfect song to describe that there are No words to really n truly to express just How Great a God we serve!!! ;)  

• No matter how the world tries to define it, GOD is the creator of all things, there is no other like Him and no others to come. He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. The first and the last, name above all names. He is the only God capable of performing miraculous things! 

•  GOD LOVES US SOO MUCH ,that he gives us GRACE . That is why he chose Moses to instruct (Children of Israel)  and delivered them , the LORD knew it was not going to be easy, but he was there walking hand in hand with them and with Moses and working out the miracles along the way  to ensure that they trusted  Moses  and that he was truly send by GOD. GRACE was never  before shown to  any nation, or heard of since the creation of the world. God knew the importance and the outcome of THE DELIVERANCE OF HIS PEOPLE , THESE MIRACLES ,SIGNS, WONDERS AND DIVINE SAFETY PROTECTION WOULD BE HISTORY FOR SOMEONES FAITH TO GO INTO THE NEXT LEVEL ..IMAGINE  A SEA OPENING IN FRONT OF YOUR VERY EYES AND THEN CLOSING BACK UP ... MY GOD , MY GOD

• when God speaks to you personally you know that you're in right standing with him, he favors you in such a way that you and everything connected to you is protected by the Creator of the universe. As I think about all the things that has done for me, right before my very eyes I can truly say that he is the same God, yesterday, today and forever.
  • Nobody greater than God, nobody can do the things that my God can do. Nobody, nobody!!!

• All I can say is "Amazing God"!

• I have to strive to "truly trust" God, in all that I do.  I must pray before I make decisions and ask God for guidance & the willingness, courage & strength to carry it out. The Power of God is "truly" unexplainable by the human mind and can only be conceived by the recreated spirit.

• what a mighty GOD we serve,angels bow before HIM heaven and earth adore HIM....OMNIPOTENCE,OMNIPRESENCE,OMNISCIENCE..Through it ALL, HE GOT US..We must KNOW who HE is, and KNOW HIS VOICE

• This speaks of the greatness, glory and goodness of God. God is merciful and will not Fiske us! Fear of the Lord is wisdom! Praise God!
This reply was deleted.