3730036615?profile=original

What have you learned from this twelve-week course?

What has God done in your life in the past twelve weeks?

What was your favorite subject in the last twelve weeks?

How will you apply all that you have learned in your personal ministry?

Will you recommend this school to people that you know and do not know? 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  These eight weeks have been PHENOMENAL.  It has awaken and stirred up the spirit that resides in me.  I feel alive again.  The first week about purpose caused me to begin to do some serious  searching of myself.  I began to pursue my purpose. Then I realized that purpose was pursing me and all I needed to do was stop and let it overtake me. The second week caused me to repent and recommit to the call that had been identified in my life many years ago.  Pierced or maybe I should say awaken other areas of gifting that I so happily embrace.  The third week was amazing.  Seeing as God sees.  Knowing how to address Him in every situation.  Pushing me to become more intimate with Him.  It is in intimacy that you truly begin to know who your partner is.  In intimacy with God, I am truly learning who He is.  Week four, enlighten me on how you can flow prophetically and with an apostolic anointing.  We were given in great details the levels of the prophetic and although you may prophecy does not mean that you walk in that office and although you may following in the apostolic anointing it does not make you an apostle.  I believe that week five when the bandages came off.  During the the first half of the class God was doing some corrective surgery in my life.  In week five the bandages were removed from my eyes.  I began to see more clearly what had been taught in the previous weeks, but I also began to see more clearly what God had in-store for me.  On the night of activation,  literally, my eyesight was refocused. That was a night of shifting in me.   That was an amazing experience.  Week six was off the chain.  Week six was my favorite week.  Identifying them dirty demons.  It was a week that I felt compel to press in even more.  I felt like this was another one of my elements.  I am equipped and ready to bring the kingdom of darkness down.  Time to bring the LIGHT into the darkness.  Health, wealthy, and prosperity are promises that God has freely given and it's time to collect.  The enemy longer have hold on any good thing that have been promised to me and my family personally, but more importantly for the building of the Kingdom.  We are going to get our stuff and make a difference in the kingdom, now.  This week ties for first as a week that I like.  New beginning.....My, my.  I feel the same way this week as I have when I experience many other life changing events.  My high school and college graduation, my first teaching job, my first ordination and my second and my marriage.  I feel there is nothing too hard for me in this season.  I feel that I have been revised, renewed, restored, re-affirmed.  I can't get through the readings without crying.  I know definitively, that these past eight weeks were ordained to prepare me, to push me and to propel me into the next dimension of my life.  For that I am thankful to God first and to Pastor Teyshana Wiley.  This truly is a new beginning.  My life will never be the same. 

Lastly, the questions is will I recommend this school to people that I know and don't know.  The answer is YES, YES, YES, YES.   

• SO MUCH, BEING AN AMBASSDOR,SPIRITUAL COMPONENTS,NAMES OF GOD,RECONIZING DIFFERENT SPIRITS, MANY GIFTS,FIVE FOLD MINISTRY, WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE, POWER AND AUTHORITY,DOMINION BOLDNESS...PURPOSE. GOD HAS OPEN SO MANY DOORS AND MY GIFTS R BEING UTILIZED, I AM BECOMING MORE KEEN ON SPIRITS, AND PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY SEE SOMETHING DIFFERENT ABOUT ME. I SO ENJOYED ALL THE SUBJECTS EACH ONE HAD GOLDEN NUGGETS FOR ME. THE NAMES OF GOD,WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE, GENERATIONAL CURSES AND SPIRITS,PROPHETS,SEERS ETC. TEACHING AND PREACHING AND SPREADING THE GOOD NEWS OF JESUS CHRIST, REALLY KNOWING WHERE I AM IN CHRIST I WILL BE AN EFFECTIVE LEADER FOR AND TO THE PEOPLE OF GOD. YES I HAVE ALREADY STARTED RECOMMENDING THIS SCHOOL TO SOME OF THE LADIES IN MY UNIQUELY U GIRLS NIGHT OUT BIBLE-BASED FELLOWSHIP. THEY R SUPER EXCITED. LOVE THE SCHOOL AND PASTOR T IS OFF THE CHAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I have learned in the last eight week how to pray and how to rebuke and cast out spirits. How to watch and listen and know an unclean spirit. I have learned how to listen and hear Gods voice. My favorite subject was learning about the General and ancestors curses..... Learning the names of God and how to pray .  How to walk in my calling. That I can do ANYTHING through GOD who Strengthens Me!!  I had lots of favorite subjects. I will apply all of what I have learned to help other people, to teach the word of God in my ministry.  Giving love where needed and not needed. Yes I would recommend this school to people. This is a school that will teach you above and beyond.

• Praise the Lord!

In this week eight course, I have learnt that the journey is not over, but this is just a new beginning. I need to stay focused, motivated, inspired, encouraged because in this new journey with the Lord, a lot of new things will be revealed to me.

Well, these past eight weeks were just awesome, great encounter with the Lord. He revealed my real calling, the tasks of that office, His purpose for my life, His love and grace toward me. I have learnt a lot of things but my favorite subject is found in week two class which was about "embracing the five-fold ministry". that subject gave a clear understanding of the five-fold ministry that was the foundation of Jesus Christ. I love that course. To apply all that I learnt in my personal ministry, I need to keep reading my courses over and over with the Word of God as Stronghold, I need to be obedient and then take actions. Not only will I recommend this school to people that I know or don't know but also I want to take it to my home country so all my brothers and sisters who respond to Eph 4:11 may be well equipped and built up. I would like everyone to keep the project in their daily prayers. I love this school because through this school, the Lord has given me a family in the USA. I love you all. you are so wonderful.

God bless you. 

• Wow!!  These 8 weeks have been so amazing!!  The changes that I saw in my life from the very beginning of this class!!  My life started to change and miracles and breakthroughs started happening from the very beginning!!  God has revealed to me why i was created.. to worship Him, to do His work!  He has TOTALLY placed me on "His Divine" path for me, no doubt!  I walk in full authority and power of Christ who strengthens me daily!!  I must stay obedient to Him, not looking to the left or to the right, but focused on Him.  My favorite subject was week 6.  Taking dominion, casting out demons.  This is the subject that He has been placing before me for the last year...  No more 'BINDING AND LOOSING"!!  i will apply all that i've learned to my ministry daily and the building of the new one He's  giving to me.. I'm so excited!!  of course there is lots that I need to go back over, re-read.  But, I know that that option is available!  I would absolutely recommend this course to someone.  But i feel that this class is for those who are already called and know that God is telling them to "dig deeper" into Him.  This class is a commitment to Him, something we should not take lightly!  These past 8 weeks have been phenomenal!!!

• I learned so much in this course than learned at my own church and attending my bible study at my church. God have show up and showed out in all area of my life this eight weeks. I have deep intimate relationship with my GOD. All subjects were my favorites. I going to apply all that I learned   in my ministry by using them to bring my God GLORY and save more souls as possible. Yes , I will recommend this school to people I know and don't know.

• What I've learned in these past eight weeks was how to embrace the gift and understand the gift in which God has called me too, I also learned of who I was, after searching for so many years and not understanding why this walk as been so great(painful), but yet God kept calling me unto Him. Yes a lot of the information I had heard before, but was not able to take it any further than just that , hearing it, I am standing strong in knowing that this was the appointed season in which the information given has became life to me. The Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding in which God desires for us to have I can truly say that it has become life. These eight weeks for very trying for me because I was being brought out of my comfort zone in more ways than one and it was very scary, but yet necessary. God has truly opened my eyes to see clearer, understand better, hear Him greater, trust Him more, I now understand why so many people was trying to stop me from reaching this place of obtaining the Wisdom, knowledge and understand of who I have been called to be. I really didn't have a favorite subject because everything shared, spoken, heard etc, was very much needed so that I may now walk this thing out in it's fullness of what God intended for me to do in the beginning. I will apply everything taught and what I may have missed I will go back and refresh myself so that every area is covered and used so that God will effectively get the glory out of my life. Will I recommend this course to anyone is almost and under statement, I think everyone needs this rich, life changing word and information especially if they were like me and struggle like I did, this has brought so much insight to me. So yes definitely I would share this ministry to as many as I can. I would even help them get started and sow the first seed for them.  

• I have learned so many things in this course, different things from each module.......walking in the call on purpose, embracing the five fold ministry, how has my relationship with God grown, apostolic anointing and prophetic flow, what is the difference between a prophet and seer, walking in authority obtaining power over everything and how to obtain wealth in the kingdom. I have taken something from each lesson and will apply them to my spiritual walk and my daily life. In these eight weeks I have seem so much growth in me, my view of things has been enhanced spiritually, it's as if my eyes have been opened to newer revelations and I have obtained knowledge in ways I didn't have prior to this course. 

My favorite subject hands down would be "walking in authority" I loved this module/course the most because it helped me understand how powerful we are and how to speak things over ourselves, how to walk in the anointing and with faith. I will make sure to continue to follow the necessary steps and utilize all the tools provided to me during these modules/courses to help me in my personal ministry. You gave us a lot of valid and key points that we can always go back to for refreshers and to help us during every level of our spiritual journey's. I will recommend this school and share with those God leads me to share it with so they too can get to their next level spiritually.

Pastor T thank you so much for your obedience to the voice of the Lord.

• I would have to say the most profound thing I've learned thus far in these eight weeks was not to bind the enemy or anything concerning him to myself. In the past eight weeks my life has changed so much that I will never be the same. I wake up with a praise in my mouth now,that hasn't always been. I'm grateful today because I know my father better. I learned some things about him by spending time with him. I step out of the box now I talk more. I'm not ashamed of the gospel of Christ. I will freely give what God has allowed me to learn. My favorite subject was weath,health and prosperity. Not because of the financial part of it but because I'm royalty and I know it my father is a KING, he owns a kingdom and I am a royal citizen of that kingdom; an heir and joint heir with Jesus!!! In my personal ministry I will see others through the eyes and heart of Jesus. I will be patient and compassionate as God has been with me most of all I will be generous in giving them the word and sharing my gifts, talents and provision that God has entrusted me with. Yes I will and have recommended others to the ministry. I thank God for this ministry and Pastor T.

• This course has helped me in so many ways. My understanding on spiritual gifts has opened even more it has helped me better understand who I am as a woman of God. The course all around has been very enlightening and definitely changes ones mindset from all the false religious practices we have been taught. I know that I can now walk in confidence and faith because of this course. This has definitely been a spiritual experience for me. I am looking forward to my greater in Him. 

I WOULD RECOMMEND ALL  OF THOSE WHO DON'T FULLY UNDERSTAND WHO THEY ARE IN CHRIST TO THE SCHOOL. I AM GOING TO TAKE THIS COURSE AGAIN (MINUS A SECOND ORDINATION) I FEEL THERE IS STILL SO MUCH I CAN LEARN AND GOD WILL REVEAL SOMETHING DIFFERENT THE NEXT GO ROUND. THANK YOU PROPHET FOR INVITING ME......LOVE YA! 

This reply was deleted.