3730036615?profile=original

What have you learned from this twelve-week course?

What has God done in your life in the past twelve weeks?

What was your favorite subject in the last twelve weeks?

How will you apply all that you have learned in your personal ministry?

Will you recommend this school to people that you know and do not know? 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Week 12 DQ

Week 12 DQ (P-1 of 2)

What have you learned from this twelve-week course? What has God done in your life in the past twelve weeks? What was your favorite subject in the last twelve weeks? How will you  recommend this school to people that you know-or- don't know? 

What have you/we learned from this twelve-week course?

I/we have been taught and learned/confirmed the following:

Matthew 6:33New International Version (NIV)

33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Knowing who I/we are and understanding my/our gifts?

Utilizing my/our gifts, for the Kingdom of God.

Embracing every gift God has given me/us

Walking in the Anointing (The Oil)

Understanding myself/ourselves, body, soul/mind, and spirit

What is my/our gift is in the Five-Fold-Ministry

Do I/we know what those gifts are?

Am I/we ready to be utilized by God, in the Five Fold Ministry?

Embracing the Five-Fold-Ministry, and cultivating the many gifts inside of me/us.

Am I/we ready to activate my spirit and gifts to the dimensional realm, that God has given me/us?

Learning God's voice from his word.

Learning How to minister to the Lord.

Anthropomorphism: Hearing God Voice in every form, (audible voice) and fashion of creation. Recognizing God's Laugh, God's Smell, God's touch, God's Heart, and God's Love.

Recognizing when God speaks to me/us in movies, songs, pictures, graphs, symbols, colors, numbers, visions, and dreams.

Seeing through the eyes of God.

Learning the three aspects of Prophecy.

Word of Wisdom: Present-and-Future.

Word of Knowledge: Past-and-Present. 

Knowing the difference between a prophetic word,

and words of encouragement.

Walking in the Supernatural and embracing it.

Celebrating the gift that God has given me/us, and activate the anointing through my/our gift.

Walking in the Apostolic Anointing, without being an Apostle.

The Power of my/our Words, through the Prophetic Flow,

and watching my/our words manifest by faith and the anointing

Learning the difference between a prophet and a seer.

Recognizing the Seer's Anointing and Vision.

Seeing just like an Eagle with 20/20 vision (Eyes of the Lord).

How to train my/our Spiritual eyes.

How to train my/our eyes, ears, mouth, mind, soul, and spirit to hear like a Seer and an Eagle, and be sensitive to the Spirit of God.

Destroying generational, ancestral, and ancient curse.

Identifying the enemy, and learning his tactics and protocols.

Learn the difference between binding, loosing, rebuking, and casting out spirits.

Destroying negative thinking and speaking upon oneself/ourselves.

Letting go the old Wineskin (tradition and religion) and taking ownership of the new Wineskin (Freedom).

Destroying ungodly Soul-ties, and learning about

(STD's-Spiritually transformed demons) 

Activating the Warrior Spirit inside of me/us to cast out demons

Learning when an Angel speaks and minister to me/us.

Learning how to feel, sense, and know when an Angel is Present

Learning which Angel is working for us.

Commanding the Angels from Heaven to fight, protect, prophecy, bring a message, bring peace, and restore us.

Commanding and Activating the Angels to bring blessings, spoils, goods, secrets, and hidden treasures from Heaven.

Listening and being sensitive in the Spirit to hear when an Angel sings to me/us, and through me/us.

What is a Proverb?

How can I/we embrace Wisdom, and how can it change my/our life?

Learning how to apply a proverb in my/our everyday life? 

What is wisdom; and how can I/we make her give birth and produce fruits unto me/us?  

How to obtain the Benefit package of the Proverbs, just like King Solomon?

Purpose, promises, prophecy, provision, prosperity,

progress, power, promotion, and peace, are all gifts of God and wisdom.                

How to take Ownership of the Deed that is pass down from King Solomon?

What is a Vision?

How can I/we make my/our visions and dreams manifest?

Learning about numbers, colors, and realms.

How can I/we get the Revelation of my/our dream and vision?

How can I/we use my/our visions, and revelations, and oracles in the Kingdom of God?

Embracing the Dimensional Realm of God.                      

What is a Disciple?

How can I/we be a Disciple of Christ?

Learning how to walk in Kingdom Power.

How can I/we walk in faith as the Disciples and Apostles in biblical times?

How can I/we perform Greater Works?

Understanding that I/we live in the greatest hour in History, and Manifest the word of God through demonstration as a Disciple

(Five-Fold).                      

Learning how to obtain and produce Wealth.

Learning how to live a healthy life by speaking it into existence.

How to Walk in Prosperity and Overflow in Ministry.

Commanding the earth to yield its crops unto you.

Commanding the Atmosphere, hemisphere, troposphere, stratosphere, horizons, and universe to come subject to your voice command.

Acknowledging all that I/we have learned in this course, and applying it to my/our ministry.

My/our ministry shall not stop here after this course, this only the beginning.

I/we declare and decree to remain Focused, motivated, inspired, uplifted, encouraged after this course, and keeping the flame going after the graduation/ordination/ceremony.

God is doing a new thing, everyday I/we will learn something new about my/our gifts in the five-fold, and He will give me/us new mysteries and new revelation daily.

Jeremiah 29:11New International Version (NIV)

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

• I have learned that the call that is on your life you have to do what God call you to do. You can pray and fast and seek God face you want go wrong in your life. You can have the five fold ministry. We can get out of tradition from people and do it like God want us to do it. To learn about the angels and how they can do the command that God have them to do on our behave. To activate the gifts that is inside of us.
    Yes i would because the people in the church don't teach these.

To recognize the demons that is in some people. Tell the wofrd in season and out of season.
  • I have learned a lot about the applications of biblical principles, the biggest of them all was the learning of the 5 fold ministry and there duties, as I was previously unaware of. GOD has confirmed to me my calling as a prophet, which I was some what aware of back in 2012, but after seeing some of the biblical persecutions that come with it, I became stagnant and hesitant in my walk. I have found myself going through an interesting amount of tests after tests after tests, they were very trying, but He was allowing it to occur to build up my faith, and endurance in Him, without Him I would've broken. God has sustained me graciously through out this twelve week course. My favorite subject was the learning of the Kingdom help we have access to in accordance to week 7's Angels, and the learning of the enemy kingdom in week 6, and the prophecy of knowledge, Wisdom, and future revelations. I will apply it all one step at a time, one day at a time, with strategical wisdom, applying everything I learned to my personal life to build up my own personal testimonies in accordance to the knowledge that was acquired here at the school, to carry along with me on my journey into ministry. Yes I will recommend this school to people I know who seek to either start their education in ministry or seek to add to what they already know, I will also recommend this to people I don't know as well. God Bless 

• Grace, I agree we were taught how to be effective leaders through this school. Everything we learned is usable and relevant to our everyday life.
  • Syrenthia, I enjoyed learning about Angels as well. I learned so many things I didn't know.
  • I learned about new beginnings, birthing out , having the mind of God, the Holy Spirit will reveal, prayer,  spiritual awakening,angels, how to cast out demons and spirits, health, wealth, prosperity and so much more. I learned how not bind and where to cast the spirits to, for me every topic was important because I learned so much and some stuff that was taught to me was not true it was just religion, I discovered who I was in 5-fold ministry, I will take everything that I learned and apply it my ministry because everything will apply that I was taught to be effective, yes I would recommend other to this school because this is a exceptional school being taught the true principles of God and not relgion

• This was my second time around and each time it has been more powerful and I will be back for round three because I want more and more of God.  You should never stop learning new things...knowledge is power and in our walk this is very important.... It was amazing to learn that many of the teachings from childhood and adult have been taught incorrect and to do God's work we have to be equipped with the truth to win souls...I've learned to trust God in everything and to put him first in all that I do....I'm walking in my anointing with the same power that God has...because he has given me the same authority that he has....hallelujah.  With God all things are possible.....

The subjects I enjoyed was on the Angels and numbers......this is a subject that is not spoken of in the churches today......Everything I have learned from this course I will apply to my life and my ministry believing that it will help me to be an effective Prophetess.  I would definitely recommend this school to everyone I know.....

• I have learned to fear nothing,but have reverence to God. In the past months I have grown and been stretch far beyond where I thought I could go spiritually. My favorite subject in the past 12 weeks were when we were learning about the prophets and how they obeyed And Trust God no matter what their situation looked like. I will apply it by activating the word in my life. Continuing to study and research the word of God. Yes, I would recommend this school to everybody.
  • I have learned that God makes all things new. Week 8 was the last and final week which symbolizes our new beginnings after we graduate and move forward in ministry.I have grown in the last past 8 weeks,I received a promotion and God has elevated me and has been preparing me for what is about to take place in my life after my ordination.My favorite subject in the last 8 weeks was operating in the prophetic flow. What I love is that I can always revert back two the notes on the website, and use them for ministry in my personal life, and I actually gave someone the information at church today and I'm praying that he signs up for this September's class.
  • What I have learned from the school of Prophets . The first thing that iam so thankful and grateful for was STABILTY. Once we received the weekly lessons ,I was so excited and looked forward to doing the assignments, and having the responsibility of turning in assignments on a specific date. It was a bit of a challenge for me , Due to various family events and responsibilities , My God said that he will perfect that which concerns us and also , as i submitted to him , he ordered my steps!

Glory to God ,  amen he said that : We can do all things thru him who strengthens us . Then as I began to work on assignments , I began to receive revelation, understanding , purging ,cleansing and my spirituals eyes were enlightened. I began to understand my dreams and see things to come more clear .Hallelujah . I also was able to begin a renewal process of the mind. I have to say that for me ALL of the lessons and assignments made an impact on my life on weekly basis. I totally am transformed .My way of Ministering , Teaching, Praying ,Worshipping ,Studying, evangelizing   and interacting with Family members, Husband, Children,and fellow brothers and sisters was at another level.

I began to walk in the prophetic flow thru the  five fold apostolic anointing with confidence. As I would pray for people, the Lord would give me a word for them and it will come very smooth out of my mouth ,like never before . Praise Jesus!  The knowledge,understanding  that I received about the five fold , has helped me go to another level in my walk of my calling . I really enjoyed our being able to say a scripture or prepare a message via call. My God . The calls , it has been a iron sharpening iron experience in my life! The prophetic flow and anointing of Pastor Teyshana imparting and teaching us under the influence of the Holy SPirit ,Also the other officers of her school were on Fire , hallelujah !  My God,My God I take ownership of all of these lessons, experiences , activation , impartation!  May the Lord continue to use Pastor Teyshana and bless her abundantly with good health and provision of favor and with a larger school for all over the nations ! (: The supernatural encounters that I use to experienced  before these classes , were finally ignited and activated, with a group of people that are on the same page , one body , oNe Mind ! Gods Spirit!  From this school . I  was able to know who iam and what God has called me to be . All the dreams, visions, and things that i was feeling were no coincidence . That is why I thank GOD , because he send me to this school . I use to cry out , Lord open the doors and find someon e to give me structure , guidance  confirmation of what you have called me to do .. amen and as I was browsing thru FB oneday, I noticed the EAGLE  on a sisters page and I was inquisitive about it and one thing lead to another,i invited myself to be a  SCHOOL OF RUBY FRIEND. This was a divine appointment to be in this school , this meet was ordained by God .! hallelujiah .  Before all of this the Lord has been using me to Envagelize and mentor his children from darkness into light . My God , BEFORE  all of this , I was dreaming with  Beautiful EAGLES , OVER AND OVER AGAIN ...ALSO WITH BEAUTIFUL LIONS . I HAD VISIONS OF EAGLES DURING WORSHIP ., I WOULD TELL THE LORD OKAY ,YOU ARE IN CONTROL.HALLELUJIAH HALLELUJIAH ! I KNOW MY PURPOSE AND MY DESTINY AND I WILL MAKE A GAME PLAN FOR MY MINISTRY FOR NEW CONVERTS AND FOR THE ONES THAT NEED STRUCTURE AND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT WHO THEY ARE AND THEIR WALK WITH CHRIST ! I AM SO HAPPY INTHE LORD , TEARS, TEARS OF JOY TEARS OF NEW BEGINNINGS! I KNOW NOW THE WARRIOR OF GOD THAT I AM AND THAT I BECAME DURING THE EIGHT WEEKS , THE CHALLENGES AND TRIALS WERE A STEPPING STONE INTO WHAT LEVEL OF NEW BEGINNINGS GOD HAS CALLED ME TO BE AT ! LOVE YOU ALL PLATINUM EAGLES ,LETS TAKE OFF TOGETHER, HALLELUJIAH SOAR , SOAR LIKE NEVER BEFORE !~ AGAPE  SOAR , SOAR , SOAR  I have begun to recommend people to this school and I will continue .

This reply was deleted.