3730041001?profile=original

Matthew 21:13 Amplified Bible (AMP)

13 He said to them, The Scripture says, My house shall be called a house of prayer; but you have made it a den of robbers.

Isaiah 38:1-2Amplified Bible (AMP)

38 In those days King Hezekiah of Judah became ill and was at the point of death. And Isaiah the prophet, the son of Amoz, came to him and said, Thus says the Lord: Set your house in order, for you shall die and not live.

Then Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord

Proverbs 14:1

New Living Translation (NLT)

14 A wise woman builds her home,
    but a foolish woman tears it down with her own hands.

3730041177?profile=original

We are in the Construction Business, at the bottom Comment and tell me what tools will you use to build your new house. 1. Yourself is the house(temple) of the Lord God.

2. The Body of Christ is the(house) of God.

3. Your Natural house 

4. Your Ministry and Business is (houses) as well.

Lets get ready to re-build, tear down, and extreme makeover or houses.

I am so excited about the new lay out plans and BLUEPRINT by God.

This Foundation is STRONG, COURAGEOUS, and CONFIDENT in God. Hallelujah!!! 

Agape~~~

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pastor Lang I love it, but wanted to add that knee bent tool of prayer for when you need to did deep to make stable the foundation of that above. Blessings everyone
  • The tools I am using to build my house;The Word of God,this tool is used that I may have stability and a solid foundation. Prayer, I use this tool for strength when I need to communicate to my Heavenly Father when something maybe loose or needs repair. Worship, this is a tool I like to use when I need the windows of heaven to open up and I am showered with the blessings and favor of God Almighty. Praise, I'd like to use the praise tool which reminds me that God is in control of everything,and it shows him that I surrender all withholding nothing thank you for taking a look in my spiritual toolbox.
  • All of my houses will be built on a solid foundation of the word of God, love, patience,longsuffering, and meekness.
  • I'm really striving through "the grace" to allow God's will for me, to manifest in every area of my life

•  First, I would start with prayer, that God will break up the ground. Get rid of all the old stuff, walls, hopelessness, etc. Second, I would lay the foundation, which is the word- it is a sure and firm foundation. I have to have patience, because it will take a while for the word to set in. I need faith- to know that the word will work all by it self, I don't need to add to or take from.  After putting up the frame and everything, I'd need some more prayer to keep it together and Holy Spirit to seal it off. Praise would be going on, so God could live there- he inhabits the praises of his people.  Fire shields would be up all around- so nothing could come in, contrary to God's word. And the Blood of Jesus would cover- so the enemy can't track or trace us. 

• YES TO THE SPIRIT, NO TO THE FLESH

FASTING, PRAYER AND MEDIATING ON HIS WORD,DAY AND NIGHT.. PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE

A SHOVEL- DIG OUT THE OLD AND FILL WITH NEW!!!!!!

• The word of God would be my Foundation. The blood of Jesus would be my chief cornerstone. Faith would be my security system.
  • All the comments are very powerful took the words right out my mouth
  • First thing to do is demolish the old. Oh, and that includes the foundation that it was built upon. Set the atmosphere for the newness of God. My foundation would be connected to the Solid Rock-Word of God. My support beams are the Be Attitudes, my drywall is love, my windows are transparency with the Holy Spirit, my door is Grace, and my roof is Mercy. I like power tools, they get the job done (hammer drill, reciprocating saw, jigsaw, sander and buffer(I like wood floors), and of course nails.

• Shermanda Anderson-Ramsay said:
    Wisdom is the very first tool I'd have in my box to have an understanding and knowledge of how to use what ever other tools I may choose in my box. The blow torch to burn away impurities,access some mega stones( my tool box is a semi diesel truck)( so you know I will need strength of vitamins or great nutrition) smile, sledge hammer, and whatever else allowed. Remember wisdom will direct the way.
This reply was deleted.