Replies

• This was a Rhemaric REWOP(Power) Explosion. Bless you WOSV and Pastor @Patricia Johnson for this Supersonic WorShift Explosion. May you all have a Supernatural Manifestation Sonday on Purpose. Love you all to the Heaven's and beyond. What do you say when we get off the air? Agape 😇💖💕💓💚💞💗❤💌💛😍😊

• The powerful weapons of war are on the inside of me! What a powerful Word God has given us... Weapons have a voice... 

• This Explosion is Fire 🔥

• Yes Lord, this is a word, that Free's you. Silence the violence of ignorance. My God

• You better say that Apostle @Trina Davis Weapons has a voice. Life and death is in the Power of the tongue

• My God, this continue to resignate in our Spirit and it's lined up of what have been spoken today, it's an whole year ago, MY God. I hear you Apostle Teyshana, My God. This will cause an enlightment within our Spirit, to bring out, not just in our Spirit, but to put it all to Action, To Proceed, Engagement, Take Charge, HalleluYAH...Isaiah 54:17 MSG; “Afflicted city, storm-battered, unpitied: I’m about to rebuild you with stones of turquoise, Lay your foundations with sapphires, construct your towers with rubies, Your gates with jewels, and all your walls with precious stones. All your children will have God for their teacher— what a mentor for your children! You’ll be built solid, grounded in righteousness, far from any trouble—nothing to fear! far from terror—it won’t even come close! If anyone attacks you, don’t for a moment suppose that I sent them, And if any should attack, nothing will come of it. I create the blacksmith who fires up his forge and makes a weapon designed to kill. I also create the destroyer— but no weapon that can hurt you has ever been forged. Any accuser who takes you to court will be dismissed as a liar. This is what God’s servants can expect. I’ll see to it that everything works out for the best.” God’s Decree. Thank You Lord!!

• My God, use your Weapons, it is in your mouth 👄

• You better Teach Teacher Pastor @Patricia Johnson

• Where have you been? You better say that Pastor Patricia, we must be in tuned with Weapons

• God will protect them from them

This reply was deleted.