1. When you focus on PEOPLE, the profit WILL come. Naturally. Love on others as much as possible.

2. To CHANGE your REALITY, you must change your MENTALITY. Study often. Audio, YouTube & Books 

3. Don't just "make a Million" [Bucks]. Become a MILLIONAIRE. The quicker you get rich, the faster it goes (sometimes). Don’t rush to WEALTH.

4. Invest 10% of what you want to EARN to God: Do you want $1 MILLION? Invest $100k. It works if You're Wise.

5. Save 50% or MORE of everything you EARN; Tithe/Charity 10% or MORE. GIVE Always GIVE.

6. ONLY $4000 per day x 250 working days is $1 MILLION. Do the math and you'll get to your numbers faster.

7. INVEST in Real Estate, Online Marketing, CryptoCurrencies, and other WEALTH Builders

8. Association leads to Assimilation...Surround yourself with first-class people and 7-figure earners via hotel, restaurants, airports, shopping centers, etc.

9. Never neglect YOUR HEALTH or FAMILY for Business. The Main thing is the Main thing. Faith. Family. Finances. Fitness.. & Fun.

10. Work 80 hours per week until you can afford to retire... OR work less but work smarter (Automation, Systems, Investing).

Bonus: To make one MILLION dollars, make one MILLION PEOPLE SMILE 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If We had to pick one out of these 10 statements, #2 will be the one, because if you had a million and have not shifted your mindset from the old into the new, it won't matter, you will stay in the same and be asking for another million. This type of ownershift you must CHANGE.

• I like #2 in order to change reality you have to change mentally, the way you use to view things, is very important for success....

• I read this carfully and I receive it in Jesus name... I especially like 9. Never neglect YOUR HEALTH or FAMILY for Business. The Main thing is the Main thing. Faith. Family. Finances. Fitness.. & Fun. I have always believed in this, In this order too.

• Great information needed for success. 

• Amen yes i get it ...or at least im starting too as i go along

This reply was deleted.