The 15 Keys in Walking in the Seer's Anointing.

1. Minister in the presence of the Lord
2. Messengers pronouncing God's will to the people
3. Release understanding in dreams and visions
4. Help to give guidance and direction to others
5. Freedom(Autonomy) in others and yourself
6. Protection
7. Raising the dead of the saints
8. Release strength to others and yourself
9. Healing instruments to others and yourself
10. Praise and WorShift elevating higher into the Heavenly realms
11. Winning in Spiritual warfare
12. Rebuke demonic powers
13. Divine watchers(Angelic Assistance)
14. Reapers and gatherers
15. Execute God's judgments and setting things in order

Mark 16:12-20New International Version (NIV)

12 Afterward Jesus appeared in a different form to two of them while they were walking in the country. 13 These returned and reported it to the rest; but they did not believe them either.

14 Later Jesus appeared to the Eleven as they were eating; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen.

15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

19 After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heavenand he sat at the right hand of God. 20 Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.

• The Angel Ministered to Prophet Elijah when he was weak and felt like giving up on life. 1 Kings 19:5-9 New International Version (NIV) -Then he lay down under the bush and fell asleep.All at once an angel touched him and said, “Get up and eat.” He looked around, and there by his head was some bread baked over hot coals and a jar of water. He ate and drank and then lay down again. The angel of the Lord came back a second time and touched him and said, “Get up and eat, for the journey is too much for you.” So he got up and ate and drank. Strengthened by that food, he traveled forty days and forty nights until he reached Horeb, the mountain of God. There he went into a cave and spent the night.
  • You will know when an angel is ministering to you through colors, numbers, shaking the feeling, tingling, electrical feeling, dreams, visions, outer body experiences, trances, and even imaginations, yes imaginations. Einstein said it best(Your imagination is greater than knowledge).Why because your mind, can take you places, sometimes your feet is afraid to take you? If you are in the word of God, in prayer, worship, and meditation, you will know when an angel is present.
  • Matthew 1:18-25 New King James Version (NKJV)- Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother, Mary was betrothed to Joseph before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit. Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not wanting to make her a public example, was minded to put her away secretly. But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.”
  • So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophet, saying: “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.” Then Joseph, being aroused from sleep, did as the angel of the Lord commanded him and took to him his wife, and did not know her till she had brought forth her firstborn Son. And he called His name Jesus.
  • Matthew 2:13-15New King James Version (NKJV-Now when they had departed, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream, saying, “Arise, take the young Child and His mother, flee to Egypt, and stay there until I bring you word; for Herod will seek the young Child to destroy Him.”When he arose, he took the young Child and His mother by night and departed for Egypt, and was there until the death of Herod, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophet, saying, “Out of Egypt I called My Son.
    • Genesis 31:10-13 Amplified Bible (AMP)- And I had an [a]dream at the time the flock conceived. I looked up and saw that the rams which mated with the she-goats were streaked, speckled, and spotted. And the Angel of God said to me in the dream, Jacob. And I said, Here am I. And He said, Look up and see, all the rams which mate with the flock are streaked, speckled, and mottled; for I have seen all that Laban does to you. I am the God of Bethel, where you anointed the pillar and where you vowed a vow to Me. Now arise, get out from this land and return to your native land.
    • You see how God sent an Angel to Jacob in his sleep therefore, he can become wealthy and get up and go. Wonder if Jacob would not have listened to God from his sleep, he would have lost and forfeited his promise and covenant with God. How many times have the angel of God speaking to you in your sleep, vision, dreams, and you did not listen?
    • Listen to how the Archangel Gabriel begin to give instruction and minister to the seer Daniel about his vision and bring him a message.
    Daniel 8:15-19 Amplified Bible (AMP)- When I, even I, Daniel, had seen the vision, I sought to understand it; then behold, there stood before me one [Gabriel] with the appearance of a man. And I heard a man’s voice between the banks of the [river] Ulai which called and said, Gabriel, make this man [Daniel] understand the vision. So he came near where I stood, and when he came, I was frightened and fell on my face. But he said to me, Understand, O son of man, for the [fulfillment of the] vision, belongs to [events that shall occur in] the time of the end. Now as he [Gabriel] was speaking with me, I fell stunned and in deep unconsciousness with my face to the ground; but he touched me and set me upright [where I had stood]. And he said, Behold, I will make you know what will be in the latter time of the indignation [of God upon the ungodly], for it has to do with the time of the end.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I loved the seer's keys I never really studied vsions and dreams. Although I know they are a part of the prophetic gifting a different stream I always focused on the revelatory and bubbling of spoken word, because I am fluent in it. I recently noticed that I am also strong in vsions and dreams. God has downloaded a measure of revelation to me and I am ready to go deeper. Thanks for your labors to bring more clarity. I know what it means to apostolically blaze a trail to make it easier for others. Blessings. 

• Great Keys for us to follow and implement; take heed to what we are studying, knowing what these teaching is for us. We loving all of this. 

• The 15 keys helps me have a greater understanding of the Power of the Seers Anointing and how it important it is in our walk with God

• I see when we operate we operate Big

• This is beautiful

Syllabus Notes

You will know when an angel is ministering to you through colors, numbers, shaking the feeling, tingling, electrical feeling, dreams, visions, outer body experiences, trances, and even imaginations, yes imaginations. Einstein said it best(Your imagination is greater than knowledge).Why because your mind, can take you places, sometimes your feet is afraid to take you? If you are in the word of God, in prayer, worship, and meditation, you will know when an angel is present.

• Glory to God amen.

• These 15 keys are great to  unlock what God has for us. Great reading. 

This reply was deleted.