maxresdefault.jpg

• What is Anthropomorphism?
  • It is when God speaks, God’s emotions, actions, heart, touch, smell, God’s ears, grieving, regrets(1 Sam 16:1) the way God felt towards King Saul. The Holy Spirit is the number one key to God’s Anthropomorphism, and spiritual discernment, and feeling the way he feels about the world and his children in the earth realm. Hmmm, ask yourself how did God Anthropomorphism spoke a word and after he spoke the word, he saw that it was so? Because his speaking is connected to his eyes.
  • Hey God, that just went over someone head, I don’t know if any of you remember the game (see-and-say) that is what I heard, did you not know most of the time whenever we speak anything out of our mouth our brain already have gotten a visual picture and image of what we are about to speak anyway. That is why older people say think before you speak. It was because the brain can have a visual of what to say. My God, In Understanding the voice of God, you will understand how God laughs, oh yes he laughs in (Ps 2:4) He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; yes God’ laughs he is not always so serious all the time like some of us are, yes losing up, stop being so uptight, stop so super-saving you don’t even laugh at God.
  • That is a whole other topic, Understand God’s voice, will allow you to see through his eyes, that is what Anthropomorphism really is all about, obtaining and truly walking in the image of God in (Amos 9:4) it talks about looking through God’s eyes.
  • When you begin to Understanding the Voice of God, you begin to have the Heart of God (Acts 13:22) It Is Written: I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfill all my will. That is some of the Attributes of God when you truly understand the voice of God and walk in his Anthropomorphism, you begin to walk in the 7 spirits of the Lord in (Isa 11:2)
  • 1. The Spirit of the Lord will rest on him—(you). 2. The Spirit of wisdom 3. Spirit of understanding   4. The Spirit of counsel  5. Spirit of might  6. The Spirit of knowledge 7. The fear of the Lord—when you begin to have faith in God you will understand the voice of God, and you begin to walk in the perception of God, and you have heavenly standards and walk in the values of God. Walking in the sensation of God, and who he is- or- other natural phenomena, of the Supernatural and connecting to his characteristics.

• Anthropomorphism ascribes God’s attribute in a higher shiftmospheric movement to understand his voice. It imputes and assigns his presence 24/7 in our lives. In addition, the Heavenly realms and dimension is a non-stop encounter of his Glory. You begin to feel, see, and hear the weight of His Glory like Moses, and experience the fire of his glory like King Solomon in(2 Chron 6). We begin to have qualities, features, experience the appearance of God. It is Written: After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James, and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves. There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light. Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus. Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you wish, I will put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah.” While he was still speaking, a bright cloud covered them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him, I am well pleased. Listen to him!”(Math 17:1-5).
  • Anthropomorphism also is a verb: be like, look like, sound like, favor (informal), mirror, echo, parallel, be similar to, duplicate, take after, remind you of, bear a resemblance to, put in your mind, and understand the voice of God and his ways, decrees, demands, laws, and word.
  • God Spoke a word to Abram(Abraham) he was the first person in the Bible to hear God’s Anthropomorphism and be lead not by a sigh, however, by faith. (Have your way, God). Joseph was a dreamer (Gen 37:1-11). God did not speak directly to him, he just had a dream and trust God from that. Deborah in (Judges 4:4-9) its let us know she was a Prophetess and a Judge and she led the people it never said she heard God’s voice, or he showed himself to her or talk to her in a dream or vision, vs-5 said she knelt under the palm tree, that was where she prayed to God-or- had to ask God a question, she trusted God anthropomorphism.
  • Samson (Judges 14:6), it talks about how the Spirit of the Lord fell upon Samson and he rips the lion up in half. It will never show Samson ever heard God or had a vision or dream or God spoke to him, he walks in the Anthropomorphism of God and went by the feeling of God when the Spirit of God fell upon him in Power. 
  • There are others Esther, Ruth, Elisha, to be honest, that is why he desired to walk in the Double Portion of what Elijah had, that way he could understand the voice of God in every form possible and know his Anthropomorphism. King Josiah, (2 Kings 22) he heard that Prophetess Huldah,  can read the book, and Understand the Voice of God. The winds, trees, birds, mountains, fish, animals, dead, sick, and everything understand the voice of God.

• Remember, and know that everything that is around you, understand the voice of God. That means you have the Dominion, Power, Authority, and Anointing to Demand, Decree, and Declare, everything to come subject to the word of God. 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There are so many different aspects in understanding the voice of God, and all these aspects make up who he is, and what he is saying to us when he speaks.What stuck out to me in this reading is all creation, understands his voice, everything that was spoke into existence knows that God exist and is subject and obedient to the voice of God.
  • We have to position ourselves to hear God and understand his voice.

• Anthropomorphism is obtaining & truly walking in the image of God. The Holy Spirit is the 1st key to God's anthropomorphism. This expressed through the Seven Spirits of the Lord is as follows:

1) The Spirit of the Lord will rest on him (YOU) 2)The Spirit of Wisdom 3) The Spirit of Understanding 4) The Spirit of Counsel  5) The Spirit of Might  6) The Spirit of Knowledge 7) The Fear of The Lord

This reading revealed that according to the Bible, Abraham was the 1st to hear God's Anthropomorphism, and he lead not by sigh however, by Faith.  

• WOW , EVANGELIST THESE WORDS OF TESTOMONY ARE TRULY IGNITING TO MYSPIRIT YES MY GOD OUR GOD IS REAL , HE IS THE SAME TODAY,TOMMORROW AND ALWAYS . HE KNOWS OUR EVERY CONCERN ,MY GOD ,MY GOD I LOV EHIM SOOOO MUCH

.GOD BLESS YOU

Evangelist Theresa Harrison said:

To my Great and Awesome ELOHEM!!! That explains it all to me when I can't sleep at night, He set aside His time to talk to me and have all the attention without the phone ringing, the noises from the people in this apt. the traffic, doors opening and closing, even I am still, I didn't have to get up for anything  I didn't have to go to the bathroom. WOW!! He's Amazing. He speaks to me telling me how he's please with me for being obedient. He gives me money and the Spirit tells me who to give some to I feel such joy when they praises Him. We laugh at something I may had done or almost did that causes me to get mad at LL and rebukes him and cry out to my Father to stop LL from tempting me. He smiles when I repents I can recognize when I'm doing the wrong and not blaming LL for my actions. How proud he is of me when I ask him for a little blessing when I'm looking for something I ask for his help and it shows up. I thanks my Father when I get up with such pain. He plays with me with the power He given me it's like I'm doing a magic act when I show off and bragging about my Daddy. I am a spoil brat in my Heavenly Father. He wipes away my tears when I feel lonely through my cat Tabbie. She would jump on my lap and put her head under my hand for me to rub her. I would try to make her to get off my lap and I'll tap her and won't budge. I find myself talking to her and rubbing and she purrs and the loneliness is gone away. I sometimes  set the alarm and the birds would begins chripping way before the sunrise.I said before I open my eyes thank you. If I have to go out sometimes my prayer is FATHER LET MY LIGHT SHINE BEFORE ALL MEN AND WOMEN THAT WHEN THEY MAY SEE MY GOOD WORKS BUT ONLY GLORIFY YOU WHICH IS IN HEAVEN!  The Holy Spirit tells me to kept being loving, caring and giving to certain people that thinks I'm a get over and I think they don't deserve it. It feels good after I do it because I'm reminded of the pass things I've done that truly don't deserves it either. My Grand daughter is 6 months pregnant with her 2nd child and it amazes her when I touch her stomach and the baby immediately starts moving. When I talks to her and move my hand across my grand daughter belly that baby girl would sift a to reach out. You should she how amazed my grand daughter is her eyes gets wide and she said that the baby never does it to her mother nor the baby father. I told my grand daughter that the baby wants to get out. But this can't understand I'm not scare of crowds, or a fight even to speak up for myself or for someone, but I'm frighten of bugs, rodents and horror movies. Sometimes I'll a song and I can be by myself a give my uttermost Praises with pain and all I forget the pain and I begin to dance. And that Tues I had miss, I had use the call back number, OMG I was in the Spirit and I forgot it was a recording and I try to *6. I can write a book, but I just notice how much I'm enjoying even though my neck is hurting and my eyes is blurring the Serenity is beyond my understanding. And the miracles it's the ones when I show My fathers power and love he has for me. On Mother's Day my oldest son had surprise me. He taken His children Mother, Her Mother and me out for dinner. He was driving and I notice the he flip a Quarter. So I asked him why he was doing it. He said that he was trying to decide which expressway to take, I reply how about asking God. So he look at me as if I was crazy. Everyone was silent. So brought to his memory about the miracle happen when he was young and it was after snow storm and God sent a oil truck and I was married to an unbeliever, we didn't have a job or money and it happen to be on a Sunday. The voice of my Holy Spirit said ask and you shall receive. I told everyone to stand up. My ex-husband was mumbling and my children was complaining that they were cold. We held hands and I prayed. We sat down and they ask me what's going to happen? I don't know just wait. Within 10 min MY GOD,My GOD!!! He fill the entire tank up. That night my husband became save and couple of my children too. So my grand children's Mother and her was really got quite. So I ask my Son which way did he wanted to go? He say the short way But the traffic was jam. I stretched out my right hand and I pray with faith and power and I said thanks Father. I turn and begin  talking within 15 mins my son was driving into the Diner. With a great big smile and ask where's traffic, my Son smile and was speech less. I give the other grandchildren Mother a High-Five! I was so proud of my DADDY!!!! GO! GOD! HE'S REAL  Pastor T, Prophetess and my Sis.AGAPE!!!!!

• Put your listening ears on
  • Aman what a powerful word of God! Faith, trust and understanding in the voice of god is what we need to have.. God is speaking everyday
  • To my Great and Awesome ELOHEM!!! That explains it all to me when I can't sleep at night, He set aside His time to talk to me and have all the attention without the phone ringing, the noises from the people in this apt. the traffic, doors opening and closing, even I am still, I didn't have to get up for anything  I didn't have to go to the bathroom. WOW!! He's Amazing. He speaks to me telling me how he's please with me for being obedient. He gives me money and the Spirit tells me who to give some to I feel such joy when they praises Him. We laugh at something I may had done or almost did that causes me to get mad at LL and rebukes him and cry out to my Father to stop LL from tempting me. He smiles when I repents I can recognize when I'm doing the wrong and not blaming LL for my actions. How proud he is of me when I ask him for a little blessing when I'm looking for something I ask for his help and it shows up. I thanks my Father when I get up with such pain. He plays with me with the power He given me it's like I'm doing a magic act when I show off and bragging about my Daddy. I am a spoil brat in my Heavenly Father. He wipes away my tears when I feel lonely through my cat Tabbie. She would jump on my lap and put her head under my hand for me to rub her. I would try to make her to get off my lap and I'll tap her and won't budge. I find myself talking to her and rubbing and she purrs and the loneliness is gone away. I sometimes  set the alarm and the birds would begins chripping way before the sunrise.I said before I open my eyes thank you. If I have to go out sometimes my prayer is FATHER LET MY LIGHT SHINE BEFORE ALL MEN AND WOMEN THAT WHEN THEY MAY SEE MY GOOD WORKS BUT ONLY GLORIFY YOU WHICH IS IN HEAVEN!  The Holy Spirit tells me to kept being loving, caring and giving to certain people that thinks I'm a get over and I think they don't deserve it. It feels good after I do it because I'm reminded of the pass things I've done that truly don't deserves it either. My Grand daughter is 6 months pregnant with her 2nd child and it amazes her when I touch her stomach and the baby immediately starts moving. When I talks to her and move my hand across my grand daughter belly that baby girl would sift a to reach out. You should she how amazed my grand daughter is her eyes gets wide and she said that the baby never does it to her mother nor the baby father. I told my grand daughter that the baby wants to get out. But this can't understand I'm not scare of crowds, or a fight even to speak up for myself or for someone, but I'm frighten of bugs, rodents and horror movies. Sometimes I'll a song and I can be by myself a give my uttermost Praises with pain and all I forget the pain and I begin to dance. And that Tues I had miss, I had use the call back number, OMG I was in the Spirit and I forgot it was a recording and I try to *6. I can write a book, but I just notice how much I'm enjoying even though my neck is hurting and my eyes is blurring the Serenity is beyond my understanding. And the miracles it's the ones when I show My fathers power and love he has for me. On Mother's Day my oldest son had surprise me. He taken His children Mother, Her Mother and me out for dinner. He was driving and I notice the he flip a Quarter. So I asked him why he was doing it. He said that he was trying to decide which expressway to take, I reply how about asking God. So he look at me as if I was crazy. Everyone was silent. So brought to his memory about the miracle happen when he was young and it was after snow storm and God sent a oil truck and I was married to an unbeliever, we didn't have a job or money and it happen to be on a Sunday. The voice of my Holy Spirit said ask and you shall receive. I told everyone to stand up. My ex-husband was mumbling and my children was complaining that they were cold. We held hands and I prayed. We sat down and they ask me what's going to happen? I don't know just wait. Within 10 min MY GOD,My GOD!!! He fill the entire tank up. That night my husband became save and couple of my children too. So my grand children's Mother and her was really got quite. So I ask my Son which way did he wanted to go? He say the short way But the traffic was jam. I stretched out my right hand and I pray with faith and power and I said thanks Father. I turn and begin  talking within 15 mins my son was driving into the Diner. With a great big smile and ask where's traffic, my Son smile and was speech less. I give the other grandchildren Mother a High-Five! I was so proud of my DADDY!!!! GO! GOD! HE'S REAL  Pastor T, Prophetess and my Sis.AGAPE!!!!!

• WOW,WOW,WOW THIS RIGHT HERE !!! IS OFF THE CHAIN TO" ME". I READ IT THREE TIMES, AND EACH TIME I HEARD SOMETHING DIFFERENT....PRAISE GOD. THE POWER OF ALONE TIME AND LISTENING TO GOD. RIGHT NOW I FEEL LIKE A CHILD SITTING AT JESUS FEET WAITING TO EAR A STORY...

• Great word ... you have to trust and believe and have faith and understanding in God voice!
  • Wow! Understanding God in every aspect. How God laughs makes me laugh as well because I can feel my Father laughing. Oh Lord help me understand all your feelings in Jesus' name.
This reply was deleted.