Genesis 8:22

Amplified Bible (AMP)

22 While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

Did you read that, you are Flourishing crops even in the wintertime while it is winter Now, you will still obtain crops and a harvest?

There is a release of God's "splendor" means his Divine honor,  his Kingdom treasure, and his Heavenly Bliss in your life. "Excellent majesty" is a word combination that together means something both beautiful or majestic and mighty and powerful. The word "glory" also describes everything implied by these two words.

This is what our King of kings has on His immediate agenda:

He is going to manifest Himself in His power and glorious beauty in the gatherings of His people in a greater way than we have ever been seen before because he is fed up of his children going without. That is not God plan for you to lack anything. Read and Meditate on(Deut 28:1-14).

Wisdom Keys to success, wealth, and prosperity with Blessings!

Treasures gained dishonestly will ever profit you(Read Prov 10:1)

God will not allow his children to starve or go without( Read Math 6:25 and Prov 10:2)

Being lazy brings poverty, and lack. However, working and grinding bring riches( Read Prov 10:4)

When you grind, sow/give, and plant, in the hottest moments of your life you are wise. When you sleep, be lazy, and do not move forward in the harvest you miss out on the fruits, that is being distributed( Read Prov 10:5)

Blessings cover the heads of God's children, it is your birthright and in your DNA(Read Prov 10:6)

If you do well, and good in the earth you will remain blessed all the days of your life. Because giving is the key to receive and obtain from God, the Kingdom, the universe, and the Heavens(Read Prov 10: 7, and Math 10:8)

When you are ready to grow and propel, you will listen to instructions, insight, and direction. However, when you think you know it all, you will regret your decisions and actions(Read Prov 10:8)

If you be honest, humble, have a life filled with humility, and integrity you will be prosperous, and that is a for sure thing(Read Prov 10:9)

When you speak the positive truth, speak with uplifting and encouraging words, it a water fountain of life to others. Giving them a refreshing sense of peace( Read Prov 10:10 and Prov 14:1)

Your love covers, protect, shields, all wrong,  and all sin(something is negative) and bad vibes of others. Know the power you have inside of you(Read Prov 12 and Prov 15:1)

Wisdom speaks from the lips of a person who has a limitless understanding. If you are wise, you will store up all the abundance of knowledge, you can to help you excel and elevate to the next dimensional realm you desire in your life(Read Prov 10:13-14).

©opyright  by I Am A Ruby Network(From BFF, Blessings, Faith, and Favor Book) on Pg  47-48

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, We have seriously thought about it all, Yes We are ready, drawing closer and becoming more intentive to God. This is an awesome study, 

• Printed this to read daily

• Praise God..... 

• Amen. Apostle you need to put this on a bookmark. Love it.

• Blessings and GM Pastor Robin, yes that is great and something to think about for the new year

• Amen amen i agree with the speaking positive and the truth being honest and how uplifing it is speaking it as well with encouraging words amen 

This reply was deleted.