Chuck D. PierceDear Glory Movers:

This past weekend was just incredible. The overall word was "This is a season of Glory Change!" Ask the Lord about the changes coming into your life. Can you receive a new move of His Glory?

Below is a prophetic word that came forth Sunday morning. Also notice the picture reflecting the "dragon storms" moving across the United States when this word was being given.

"A Glory Change I'm Bringing Into the Land!"

"This is not the same as you've seen in the past. This is not the same as what you've asked for in other seasons. This is a different Glory – a Glory change that I'm bringing into the land! You will shudder at the changes that are on the way in your land and in other lands and with other people!

"For this is a time that the blood that runs deep will now be sanctified. This is a time that My Spirit will go deeper than I have gone in the past. For this is a time of birthing what is new, but yet bringing forth that which is old, and treasures will erupt! Treasures will erupt! Treasures will erupt!

"I will bring forth what has not been seen, and I will cause your gifts to come alive in ways they've never come alive. You will feel the shuddering birthing pains within you, and from that you will bring to birth the change that is necessary for you to enter into this season.

"So know this: Dragons are on the move, and even the Great Dragon is now mounting up. Nations that will align are now aligning. So watch carefully and look deep into the circumstances around you. For these are days of great change.

"Watch the signs on your road for your road is now changing. New opportunities are coming. Watch now, for I will realign your path!"

Three Dragon StormsNote: According to Airing NewsThis is a really unusual weather situation, according to the National Weather Service: Three low pressure systems in line over the entirety of North America. NASA Goddard describes them as "three atmospheric dragons." (Photo via Airing News)

Blessings,

Chuck D. Pierce
Glory of Zion International Ministries

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ne'eman I am excited about the new path that my God is going to take me on I'm looking for to the new changes that will occur and I'm not going to be afraid because didn't give me a spirit that make me timid but gave me power love and sound mind 

• amen

• Amen sister Bobie Smith. I love that the manifestation of God's will brings along glorious change to realign my path in my new season.

MISSIONARY BOBIE SMITH said:
    YES, LORD I LOVE THE CHANGE THE NEW OPPORTUNITIES THE UNITY FOR MY GIFTS TO COME ALIVE TO BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY TO SEE THE MANIFESTATIONS OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST MANIFEST IN OUR VERY LIVES
  • YES, LORD I LOVE THE CHANGE THE NEW OPPORTUNITIES THE UNITY FOR MY GIFTS TO COME ALIVE TO BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY TO SEE THE MANIFESTATIONS OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST MANIFEST IN OUR VERY LIVES
  • Amen
  • Wow, Treasures will erupt! Treasures will erupt! Sound like a volcano about bring forth some of the most precious treasure of the kingdom. Even the wind are in agreement to ushering in the treasure. OMG, I'm ready for change, and where it may leads me.

• yes lord bring new change my way i am ready for the birthing pain 

• my god this was amazing 

• What! My God! Yes God Realign my path!!!

• The birthing pains that are occurring now are a sign of God's promises coming to pass and what we do next will be critical to see the manifestations of God's will in our lives. For we know that the whole creation groans and travails in pain together until now.

This reply was deleted.