It is Written: “As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter,day and night will never cease.”I am flourishing crops in the summer time, right now in the name of Jesus. I am watching my crops grow right before my eyes, and the harvest has DOUBLED since the last time I looked, right before my eyes. God has given me increase, overflow, seeds, and harvest, and these words will not fall to the ground, they will manifest as harvest in my life in Jesus name Amen..

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I decree and  declare this over my life. DOUBLE IN MY LIFE

• The flood washed away the race of wicked men, but it did not remove sin from man's nature, who being conceived and born in sin, thinks, devises, and loves wickedness, even from his youth, and that as much since the flood as before. But God graciously declared he never would drown the world again. While the earth remains, and man upon it, there shall be summer and winter. It is plain that this earth is not to remain always. we look for new heavens and a new earth, when all these things shall be dissolved. But as long as it does remain, God's providence will cause the course of times and seasons to go on, and makes each to know its place. And on Gods word we depend, that it shall be. We see God's promises to the creatures made good, and may infer that his promises to all believers shall be so.
  • Amen, Lord I receive it in the name of Jesus. ENLARGE MY TERRITORY!!!!!!!!!

• Amen, Lord I receive it in the name of Jesus. ENLARGE MY TERRITORY!!!!!!!!!

• I RECEIVE IT IN JESUS NAME!

• What this means is, as long as I live, I have access to it all. Praise God!!! for his amazing provision that only he can provide for those who love him.
  • I believe it, I receive it . In Jesus name Amen and Amen!!!

• Ne'eman Matthews 21:22  If you believe whatever you ask for in prayer you shall receive ne'eman the word of God we must believe 

• Amen
  • amennn!!! I take ownership of Gods promises in Jesus name I claim it , decree and receive it !

This reply was deleted.