Daniel was distinguished becaue of his exceptional qualities in God that king Darius planned to set him over the whole kingdom. His counterparts tried to find grounds for charges against Daniel in his conduct of government affairs, but they were unable to do so. They could not find no corruption in him because he was trustworthy and neither corrupt nor negligent. Finally these men said, "We will never find any basis for charges against this man Daniel unless it has something to do with the law of his God."

There are people that is jealous of others because they feel inferior being around them. The anointing will cause a carnal person to feel at war with you, if they are operating in the flesh instead of the Spirit. The flesh will always fight against the Spirit. We are to have a spirit of excellence like Daniel and Joseph, no matter what happen to us, we will remain faithful to God and his word. In doing so, God, whom you serve continually, will recue you from your lions den. He will shut the mouths of your lions. They will not hurt you because you was found innocent in the sight of God. If you will stand for God, He will stand for you. There will be no residue attached to you after the trial of your faith, no constant reminder, because you have kept a good attitude and have quickly forgiven your enemies. For we fight not against flesh and blood. You refused to talk and complain to others, you just simply used your mighty weapons of destruction against the kingdom of darkness. We are authorized and empowered to use our arsenal of weapons in the name of Jesus. STAY ON THE WALL. Watch God fight for you and rule on your behalf.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I take ownership of every word in Jesus name

Syllabus Notes:

We are to have a spirit of excellence like Daniel and Joseph, no matter what happen to us, we will remain faithful to God and his word. In doing so, God, whom you serve continually, will recue you from your lion’s den. He will shut the mouths of your lions. They will not hurt you because you were found innocent in the sight of God. If you will stand for God, He will stand for you. There will be no residue attached to you after the trial of your faith, no constant reminder, because you have kept a good attitude and have quickly forgiven your enemies. For we fight not against flesh and blood. You refused to talk and complain to others, you just simply used your mighty weapons of destruction against the kingdom of darkness. We are authorized and empowered to use our arsenal of weapons in the name of Jesus. STAY ON THE WALL. Watch God fight for you and rule on your behalf.

• Daniel in the den of lions

If you will stand for God, He will stand for you 

FATHER GOD IN JESUS WE THANK YOU FOR THIS CONSTANT REMINDER OF THE FACT THAT YOU ARE IN CHARGE. YOU ARE OUR LIFE'S MANUEL. WE THANK YOU THAT IF WE KEEP OUR MINDS STAYED UPON THEE YOU WILL KEEP US IN PERFECT PEACE. YOU ARE OUR PROJECTOR AND PEACE OF MIND,YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE US NOR FORSAKE US hallelujah. WE THANK DEAR LORD TODAY FOR EXPLAINING YOUR WORD TO US FIT US TO HAVE A DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF WHO YOU ARE AND YOUR PLAN FOR OUR LIVES. FATHER GOD WE KNOW THAT IF WE ALMOST LEDGE YOU IN OF OUR WAYS THAT YOU WILL DIRECT OUR PATHS NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

• Ne'eman We are in the reading one of things thats standing out to us on today was when we was reading where the Flesh and the Spirit are always at war with each other. My God. even though i heard this time and time again on last night call and reading it now there was a click. that came on in me. this explain so much fr. I knew it but the light just pop on...Wow..God really know how to get your attention on your walk with Him..Then to read about daniel and how to have faith like him and when you do take things in prayer instead of speaking on things God will come in and shut the mouths of the lions and he will not let you be in the lion den to be devoured. So i prasie God this teaching is confirmation for me. On today Bless His Name

• When we were walking and operating in jealousy, we felt intimidated, unsettled with our own self, and when we seen or heard someone, operating in who they were, we felt jealous, not knowing it’s not them it was us all the time and we can do the same. It took God to show us that we are uniquely and wonderfully created by Him. In fact, walking in something He didn’t give us; we were not being faithful to Him. Now we are truly understanding that if someone feels indifference about us and/or they have an lack of interest with us; and  if it’s not how God intended it to be, God will fight for us, we don’t have to feel or have that “wo-unto-me” syndrome; we can stand for God and keep it flowing, because we are His and He is ours. HalleluYAH.

• Yes Lord, we hear you we musthave faith as of Daniel did when he went into the lions den. He was innocent and you gave him dominon over your creatures as you said in Gen 1 we will be over all of your creatures. So that's what I am learning that we have to have power over all your creatures and everything around us. Lord allow me to have the same faith as Daniel. Don't want his anointing I just want the faith to grow just like it. I will stay on your wall Lord and I will see your face fot guidence at all time. 

• Mother of Zion!!  Stay on the wall!! 

• THE POWER OF PRAYER. I BELEIVE DANIEL'S PRAYER LIFE PREPARED HIM FOR ANY WEAPON FORMED AGAINST HIM. WITH GOD FOR US, WHO CAN WIN BEING AGAINST US?  IT'S IMPORTANT TO STAY FOCUSED AND NOT LET THE ENEMY GET IN U. WATCH AND PRAY.. GOD GOT U

• Some of the greatest victories ever won are those that are fought with Faith and staying on the wall while God does what He does best!!!

• Much like Daniel we have all been in a circumstance where we needed God to remove or shut something in our lives and as Daniel stood on the God's word, we also must have such faith. We have to thank our haters for they elevate us in so many ways they do not understand. God can use lions to show us that no hurt, harm  or danger can touch us when we are His. So we have to stay in tune with God.

• No matter what our circumstances may be, it's not over until God says it is....We have to stand firm on his words and promises , he said he would never leave us or forsake us, he would be with us always, so we should trust him to do just what he said he would do...He will bring us through, he will work it out.....stand still and wait upon the Lord.....

This reply was deleted.