Replies

• Prayer had unbelievable faith ... Prayer listiend and did what God was telling him to do .. peter did not tell false words but truth in to other life that they was well ... that they wouldn't have any sickness he spoke words of life in to the sick and that's what I think.
  • I believe Peter's shadow was able to heal the sick because of the anointing he had on him and his faith in God. He had to walk in the spirit of God in order for him to minister, preach, heal, deliver and cast out demons the way he did. Peter was hot tempered in the beginning but after Jesus' crucifixion he allowed the spirit of the Lord to take over and he was able to flow in the spirit. 

• Peter's faith had grown stronger because he had seen Jesus do so much, and because he had spent a lot of time with the Lord, he had a relationship with him. No doubt he prayed constantly which keep him close to God.

• Awesome revelation Jacqueline, I thank God for revealing more and more of His mysteries to us. When I went through the class I had insight, but since then this is the revelation that God has shared with me as well. The shadow only exists in the presence of the light! I praise God for His revelations. Stay in the light!!

Jacqueline Jones said:

A shadow only exist in the presence of light.  Peter had been in the presence of the Light (Jesus Christ) for three and a half years.  During that time, Peter identified who Jesus was, he witnessed the transfiguration of Jesus, and he experienced Pentecost.  Something got into him. The purpose, or his purpose became real.    It was because of the special manifestation of God on Peter, by the overshadowing of the Holy Spirit that people were able to experience healing, deliverance and freedom. Peter being a willing, obedient and faithful servant to Jesus and the advancement of his kingdom.  

• A shadow only exist in the presence of light.  Peter had been in the presence of the Light (Jesus Christ) for three and a half years.  During that time, Peter identified who Jesus was, he witnessed the transfiguration of Jesus, and he experienced Pentecost.  Something got into him. The purpose, or his purpose became real.    It was because of the special manifestation of God on Peter, by the overshadowing of the Holy Spirit that people were able to experience healing, deliverance and freedom. Peter being a willing, obedient and faithful servant to Jesus and the advancement of his kingdom.  

• Peter shadow was able to heal the sick of the anointing flow. Peter was walking in the Apostolic and Anointing flow, so all his body and everything concerning his life was anointed. He activated the apostolic flow that was in him and the anointing flow took place.
  • Peter was a witnessed to the Shekhinah Glory and many other divine miracles that our Jesus did. Peter was bold and his name meant " Rock:" Sometimes his boldness got him in trouble , Peter was also obedient to the Lord  and he received a transfer of the  anointing  from Jesus. Jesus revealed his divinity in Mathew  Peter was the first one to preach after the gift of the Holy Spirit , he preached under the anointing so he received the " Dunamis " of the Holy SPirit to heal the sick Isaiah 61:1, Peter was the first to proclaim Christ. Peter was the first one to call Jesus , the "MESSIAH" .  was a man of faith ,since the beginning of when he met Jesus,. He walked in the apostolic anointing by hanging around Jesus and being obedient. Praise the Lord !

• I believe it was the peoples great faith, I'm sure it was just like now, nothing travels faster than word of mouth. Peter was on a serious roll with preaching,healing and rebuking. Peter had there full attention..

He received the Holy Spirit and was obedient to the commands that Jesus had given. Transformation

• Peter's shadow was able to heal sick people because Peter was chosen by Jesus, handpicked to be one of his anointed apostles. Peter made so many mistakes before the Ascension of Christ, to where he came to the conclusion, either I'm going to believe the word, or I am NOT,he chose to believe. As a result the power of God could move in his life like never before. Remember Jesus told us all if we just believe, we can move mountains out of the way.
  • Well, from what I read it wasn't so much Peter's Shadow but their faith and their belief that they would be healed just to get in his shadow. But because of Peters obedience to God and his faith in God, doing what God called him to do, With the Faith of the people  allowed God's healing.

This reply was deleted.