DQ, week Eleven!!!!

What do you think is the keys to a successful life? Why do you think that the men and women of God, do not possess their promises yet? Are you ready to posses your land flowing with milk and honey? Do you actually think you are ready for the promises of God?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The keys to successful life are as followed; Believe in God for everything that he said he would do for you, Having a solid foundation rooted in faith, knowing that you know he's able according to the riches in glory he possesses. They don't possess their promises because, they don't put these they have zero faith to activate and unlock the blessings. I READY FOR THE PROMSES.
  • Praise God!
    I think the keys to a successful life are Obedience and Faith. I think Men and Women of God do not possess their promises yet because they fail to take actions. They do have faith but their faith is not followed by actions. Yes I am ready to possess my Land flowing with milk and honey. I am fully ready for the promises of God for my life because I have been given power and authority to command, to speak with faith and bring those promises into existence. Thank you Heavenly Father.
  • ABIDING IN JESUS AND ALLOWING HIS WORD TO ABIDE IN ME.. I TRULY BELIEVE THAT DISOBEDIENCE IS A MAJOR ISSUE AND LACK OF FAITH. FOR, SOME,  IT IS NOT THEIR TIME. THEY WOULD'NT B ABLE TO HANDLE IT. WE MUST LIVE ACCORDING TO THE WORD, IF WE DO R PART, GOD WILL DEFINETLY DO HIS. HE IS A GOD THAT DOES NOT LIE. SO IT'S NOT HIM FALLING SHORT, IT'S US. WE MUST TRULY STAND ON HIS WORD AND PROMISES. YES I'M READY!!!!! I CAN SMELL THE HONEY AND EAR THE MILK FLOWING..YES I DO,U CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THE SURGE AND APPETITE I HAVE FOR THE LORD. I'M READY.. HERE I AM AN  EMPTY VESSEL BEING FILLED WITH HIS PROMISES RIGHT NOW AND EXCEPTING EACH AND EVERYONE. I'M STANDING ON HIS PROMISES RIGHT NOW...

• I believe to that the keys to a successful life is placing God first in all things, have faith that He will do what he said and being obedient.  I also believe that in order to have success you must understand the principles.  Every success is mentioned in the word, but we have to know the word and when we know the Word we can pray the word and speak the Word into existence. I think men and women of God do not possess the promises yet because in some instances they lack faith, they are not obedient, & they don't know what is promised to them.  Yes, I am ready to possess my land and I pray that whatever the areas are that I am lacking in that it will be revealed so that I can receive all of the promises of God in every area of my life.

• Living a true Christian and Godly life is the key to a successful life that mean everything we say and everything we do are true reflections of what we value, what’s important to us. Think about what your behavior says about you. Does it clearly show others what you value? Do you show up as honest and committed, or dishonest and indifferent? Are you spending your time with the people who cultivate your relationship with God or, daily  activities that include God or your values, or is your focus elsewhere? Are you planting seeds in the kingdom of God?  The Word of God says you reap what you sow.  I am ready to posse my land flowing with milk, and honey?  I am ready for the promise of God because I can be trusted with a little, and I realize it not just about me; its about Gods kingdom, not mine.

• I think that faith is the key to a successful life.  Hebrews 11:6 says, "Without faith it is impossible to please God."  When we please our Father there is nothing that is not attainable.  The men and women of God do not possess their promises yet because they have yet to fall (literally) in love with God.  Many of God's children are subjected to lawful teachings and thus are still longing for rest.  It is not within our own power that we obtain the wealth or promises of life, but it in our Father, God.  I do believe that I am ready to possess all that God has for me.  I understand that it is by faith alone which renders the grace and opportunity to obtain the good of the land.  It is not by works but our willingness to trust God, holding dear to nothing but God.  Nothing else matters but pleasing the Father.

• Annette, I agree with you if we read the roadmap we should not get list along the way.  Great response

Annette Iverson said:

I believe the keys to a successful life start with the 66 books of the bible which is a road map to living a successful life and no one can ever go wrong or stray of the path of righteous when we consult God's word. I believe men and woman men and woman have not possessed the promise yet because they do not understand spiritual progression which brings the manifestation of biblical prosperity. I also believe when people become successful they forget about the one who has given them the ability and power to obtain success. It is God who gives us the power to get wealth, he gives us the keys to the kingdom without question, he gives us opportunities to succeed and gain wealth that needed to build up the kingdom of God. I am ready to posses my land flowing with milk and honey because I understand who God is in my life and what he requires of me as a servant on his Christian journey for the kingdom of God. I really believe I am ready for the promises of god because I try to walk up holy and righteous before God, I pray more now than I have done in the past, I study more now because of this class and I love research any new information I learn, I fast, I find my self sharing with someone else what the word of the Lord says concerning things in their life, I do out reach ministry in order to add to the house of God daily, I am always trying to be obedient to whatever God ask me to do, I am truly dying out of myself and my will into God will for my life, I find myself seeking god about every aspect of my life before I decide to do anything concerning my life, yes I am ready to obtain the promises of God for my life.

• For me the keys to a successful life is putting God first.  The bible says Seek ye first the Kingdom of God..... I know that I move according to the Will of God for my life.  My destiny is pre-ordained and it does include possessing the land flowing with milk and honey.  Everyday I live I focus on the promises of God and what promise is going to manifest that day.  Most men and women of God do not possess their promises because they are not aware of what the promises of God are.....

• I believe the keys to a successful life start with the 66 books of the bible which is a road map to living a successful life and no one can ever go wrong or stray of the path of righteous when we consult God's word. I believe men and woman men and woman have not possessed the promise yet because they do not understand spiritual progression which brings the manifestation of biblical prosperity. I also believe when people become successful they forget about the one who has given them the ability and power to obtain success. It is God who gives us the power to get wealth, he gives us the keys to the kingdom without question, he gives us opportunities to succeed and gain wealth that needed to build up the kingdom of God. I am ready to posses my land flowing with milk and honey because I understand who God is in my life and what he requires of me as a servant on his Christian journey for the kingdom of God. I really believe I am ready for the promises of god because I try to walk up holy and righteous before God, I pray more now than I have done in the past, I study more now because of this class and I love research any new information I learn, I fast, I find my self sharing with someone else what the word of the Lord says concerning things in their life, I do out reach ministry in order to add to the house of God daily, I am always trying to be obedient to whatever God ask me to do, I am truly dying out of myself and my will into God will for my life, I find myself seeking god about every aspect of my life before I decide to do anything concerning my life, yes I am ready to obtain the promises of God for my life.

• Amen Vanessa, not doing what God told them to do.

Vanessa Harvell said:

1.CHANGINGYOUR MINE SET. 2.THEY ARE NOT DOING WHAT GOD TOLD THEM TO DO.3.I AM IN THE MAKING FOR MY LAND OF MILK AND HONEY.4.I MITE NOT THINK IAM ,BUT IF GOD GIVE IT TO ME I WILL USE WISDOM WITH THE PROMISES OF GOD.

This reply was deleted.