DQ 1 week six....

Why do you think in (Mark 5-vs-7) the legion of demons that was in the man said to Jesus, what do you want with me Jesus, son of the most high God? Why do you think Jesus ask him what there name was? Do you think in ministry now would the saints be able to recognize a legion of demons? Do you think the saints are equip or ready for the job? Please Explain.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They knew Jesus was coming to cast them out of the man's body.  Jesus wanted to know their name so he could call them by name while he was casting them out & remember the name for future reference.  No, I don't believe today saints are equip to recognize legions, maybe a few not many though.  I believe with the proper training i could cast out demons.

• I think God is raising up his remnants now to recognize demons. I think that He is equipping us, and preparing the chosen with schools like this. I believe that the spirits knew they were about to be rebuked. Jesus asked their name because He wanted to speak to them directly, to call them out by name.
  • Truly , they who Jesus was and Jesus was in business of cast out demons if they tell him their name.

Naomi Adams said:

I believe that the legion of demons knew that Jesus was a man of God. I believe they knew that they had no power over this Man of God. When Jesus asked what there name was it said legion  "we are of many" Jesus called each by name as he cast them out, because he already knew who they were. I think there are some saints that recognize a legion of demons. And I believe they are equipped to do the job. I believe that their anointing and walk with God is so close that God has anointed them to be able to deal with the demons.

• I agree Nande  , demons are tricky and believe they can fool Jesus.
    Nande Candy said:

I think Jesus asking the demons its name,He wanted to show us how the devil can never be truthful and is always trickish. Jesus asked 'what is your name?' And the demon answered 'my name is Legion for we are many'. That implies that the were actually different demons involved and the refused to say who they were rather choose to say we are many(legion). How trickish but Jesus understood them better. The ministry is equip and ready for this demons as long as it is Holy Ghost filled and manifesting all the gifts of the Holy Ghost,the Holy Ghost is our helper as Jesus has said He will send us a Helper. I see churches in Nigeria dealing with these demons on a daily basis by the help of the Holy Ghost and the authority given to us by Jesus Christ(Jesus sends out the twelve) and we are to tread on the lion and the adder,the young lion and the serpent we are to trample under foot(ps 91: 13)
  • I believe legion ask Jesus that question because they who Jesus was and what he was about to do with them. He was going  cast them out . Jesus wanted to know who/ what  was deal with at time. He want  to address them by  their name. I think in  some ministry now saint would be able to recognize a legion of demons. I believe some saint are  been euip or get ready for job.  Churches just starting  are offering deliverance ministry and expose more saints to demonic forces, in their own lives .

• Week 6 attendance check in!

• I think Jesus asking the demons its name,He wanted to show us how the devil can never be truthful and is always trickish. Jesus asked 'what is your name?' And the demon answered 'my name is Legion for we are many'. That implies that the were actually different demons involved and the refused to say who they were rather choose to say we are many(legion). How trickish but Jesus understood them better. The ministry is equip and ready for this demons as long as it is Holy Ghost filled and manifesting all the gifts of the Holy Ghost,the Holy Ghost is our helper as Jesus has said He will send us a Helper. I see churches in Nigeria dealing with these demons on a daily basis by the help of the Holy Ghost and the authority given to us by Jesus Christ(Jesus sends out the twelve) and we are to tread on the lion and the adder,the young lion and the serpent we are to trample under foot(ps 91: 13)
  • I believe that the legion of demons knew that Jesus was a man of God. I believe they knew that they had no power over this Man of God. When Jesus asked what there name was it said legion  "we are of many" Jesus called each by name as he cast them out, because he already knew who they were. I think there are some saints that recognize a legion of demons. And I believe they are equipped to do the job. I believe that their anointing and walk with God is so close that God has anointed them to be able to deal with the demons.

• Praise The Lord!
    In Marc 5:7, the legion of demons recognized Jesus as the Son of the Most High God. In fact Jesus was not carrying anointing, but He was the Anointing Himself; that's why He could deal with a legion of demons and according to Theological studies, a legion is about 6 thousands demons.
    Jesus wanted to be focused because God is a God of principles. When you know a demon and how it operates, then you know how to handle it. So Jesus was showing us the mode of operation about dealing with demons.
    In ministry now, I think the saints are equipped and ready because Jesus gave us power to do more than He did.

• Because whatever Jesus commands, they have to obey and bow down. what do you want is a sign of submission.Jesus ask them what their names were because he understood demonology. He was with them before they became fallen angels, so he knows that there are different ranks,companies, and commanders who are dispatched and assign to the earth,to possess human beings and kill, steal, and destroy.I do not think that the Saints would be able to recognize a legion of demons. Even in the churches today there are legions of demons sitting amongst the congregations in our nation.They have not a clue, nor do they minister deliverance, which tells me that there are blind to the fact that the lesions are amongst them.No I do not think that the saints are equipped and ready for the job. The reason being is; casting out devils is not an easy task in most cases it can take hours of deliverance. If you are not equipped and trained properly you will end up just like the sons of skiva, and get the clothes beat off you for playing with a much higher power. Zero anointing, lack of training, and no covering equals defeat.
    Home
This reply was deleted.