(Eph 4-vs-9-15) Week Two Reading..

Ephesians 4:9-15

New International Version (NIV)

(What does “he ascended” mean except that he also descended to the lower, earthly regions[a]?10 He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.) 11 So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, 12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature,attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.

14 Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming.15 Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.

Footnotes:

1. Ephesians 4:9 Or the depths of the earth

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes happy that I learned about the five fold wisdom to my ears and k own if we all play our parts in ministry we will build the kingdom of God.

• We all are so blessed that Jesus died for us, also gave us an opportunity to work with him. Amen

• God will never leave you unprepared
  • Amen

• I am Godly proud to say that verse 15 is where I'm at in my walk with God now.I thank God for bringing me to this point relatively soon in comparison to others. It encourages me to see the eagle's who are even younger than me here with me ,I celebrate for them.
  • AMEN IN THE BODY OF CHRIST WE ARE TOO BE INFANTS IN DOING EVIL AND MAYOR IN OUR THINKING. WE HAVE TO BE UNIFIED AND COME TOGETHER AS ONE BODY OF BELIEVERS GOOD REQUIRED THAT.
  • Amen!!!

• There is one true God and he will have no other Gods before him he is the once was the one to come and the one here... follow his lead and be blessed in the lord
  • Amen...God is the head...the leader the Master...So its important we follow his lead. Following God is we learn how to build up the body of Christ.!!!
  • The five fold must unify to bring the church in to position to become the church Jesus will return for.
This reply was deleted.