3730104949?profile=original

A wealthy, rich, and fluent individual is a powerful strong city. They are secure and comfortable with life. An individual who has a poverty mindset, will stay stuck and be ruined by one's own mind(Read Prov 10:15)

A good positive person’s reward is LIFE(Live in Favor Everywhere). A negative person’s harvest is negativity(Read Prov 10:16)

When you practice daily self-discipline you are on your way to a new LIFE(Live in Freedom Every-day). Read(Prov 10:17)

God's blessings make you rich, wealthy, prosperous, healthy, secure, and abundant in every area of your LIFE(Live Financial Empowerment Every-day) and he does not add worry, doubt, sorrow, stress, pain, and unbelief to you. Do not believe that lie, because anything that ever came from God is good? Anything that is negative is not of God and have not seen him(Read Prov 10:22 and 1 John 4)

When you respect God and others you will live a long prosperous life. Kindness and being gentle is a sweet fruit that ever runs out of flavor(Read Prov 10:27 and Gal 5:22-23)

When you keep Faith, Godfidence, and knowing All is well, it leads to pure joy in your LIFE(Read Prov 10:28 and 1 John 5:14-15)

When you are a good positive person you have a secure heritage, and no one in the earth can move you out of your position(except you). Read(Prov 10:30)

©opyright  by I Am A Ruby Network(From BFF, Blessings, Faith, and Favor Book) on Pg 49

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ne'EMEN, We (Host) take ownershift of all. A wealthy, rich, and fluent individual is a powerful strong city. They are secure and comfortable with life. HalleluYAH, Thank You God.

• Lord help me trust more in you, change my mindset, remove all negativity from me...

• Lord, I receive every word in Jesus name... Change my midset OH Lord.... 

• I just wan to respond to When you keep Faith, Godfidence and knowing ALL is well, it lead to pure joy in your LIFE 1 John 5:14-15. Our prayers are presented before God in submission and confidence according to His will as revealed in Scripture or otherwise by the Holy Spirit for we know God in many instances because of the Word of God. Once we know His will by anything that happens in our lives we are confidence to pray and believe that it is done. As the Apostle John tells us that we can be confidence in the type of prayer we pray because we know that God is going to answer it. This verse really has ministered to me being that I just buried my husband on yesterday my prayer is strength to continue with life because he was my biggest cheerleader and I was his biggest fan. So my open heaven experience will be in the healing and joy knowing my husband made it in. Great reading, 

• Amen i pray i have more positive mindset and hang up the povery mindset for good amen 

• Yes, I agree with you... 

This reply was deleted.