Image result for free your mind

Write down below, what did these five shifts said to you.

Which one these shifts, you need to work on right now?

When you think of "decluttering," you often think of tossing out or giving away unwanted items. But decluttering your mind is also necessary for effective organization. Here are five ways to declutter your mind:

1. Let it go.

You are in control of your mind, and only you can determine whether you're going to be happy today, or aggravated and annoyed. Most things that aggravate people aren't devastating. It's the small things that can drive you mad: a dripping faucet, a snide remark someone makes, discovering you're out of milk, and so on. In these types of cases, heed the old saying, "don't cry over spilt milk." It's ok if it bothers you for a moment, but if you let it bother you all day long, you're taking up unnecessary space in your mind and causing yourself unnecessary stress.

2. Ease your to-do list.

A long to-do list could be both stressful and overwhelming. Take a look at your list and determine what can be eliminated. Could you have said no to certain tasks or meetings? Have you asked yourself if everything you're doing each day is truly necessary? Very often, people get into a habit of doing something just because that's the way they've always done it. If your mind is always filled with thoughts of everything that must be done, it's time to ease your mind and free up your list.

3. Get it out of your head.

With the abundance of paper, writing instruments and computers these days, it's amazing how many people insist on keeping everything they have to do stored in their brains. Take the weight off your head, and write it down. If it's on paper, you don't have to remember. The paper remembers for you.

4. Tell them to go away.

If you're getting interrupted every 5 minutes by your telephone, friends, coworkers, and other distractions, your mind is probably ready to explode. Interruptions cause an extreme amount of stress, and they cause productivity to plummet. Have your answering machine or an assistant field your calls while you're trying to get something done. Close your office door. Tell your kids that a certain room—a room you designate as your haven for getting things done—is off limits for a minimum of an hour each day. Create checklists for your employees, so they know how to do their jobs and can find things without interrupting you. Remember, you have the power to stop the constant interruptions.

5. One simple word—simplify.

Get rid of things you don't need. You'd be truly amazed at the things you could live without! Ease your schedule. Learn to say no. Rethink the things that are taking up hours of your time—buy clothes that don't have to be taken to the dry cleaners, buy all your groceries in one supermarket, make meals you can cook in 30 minutes or less, figure out how your computer can do something for you, rather than you doing it manually, and so on. You'll be simplifying your thoughts and your life!

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• These shifts are saying we must meditate and let go of all the negative thinking. We also must ease all the old and imply positive thoughts. We think what we are , we must think good and allow the blessing to come to us. We need to work on Get out of our mind and let God have his way.

• Ne'eman yes I agree thats why i keep things in my notepad on my phone so if i have to check it I can my phone thats with me all the time. Then erase when done. Simple. And i love it.

• The one I must work on the most is number 2: Ease your to do list.  I have a lot to do, but I need to prioritize what is important.  What is not important can wait. I must learn to say no.  I want to help others, but sometimes,I am not supposed to cover down and assist them, because when I do this a lot, they depend on me and they are supposed to depend on God and not man.

• All these items is essential in a new life; they are a guide of transforming your life for the better, when they are implemented. Letting it all go, is the beginning of changing your to-do-list and will lead to getting it our of our head, in which will ignite the word to come forth to say go away and begin to simplify ever area of your life. The one thing that I choose to work is to “simplify”; Get rid of things you don't need. You'd be truly amazed at the things you could live without! Ease your schedule. Learn to say no. Rethink the things that are taking up hours of your time—buy clothes that don't have to be taken to the dry cleaners, buy all your groceries in one supermarket, make meals you can cook in 30 minutes or less, figure out how your computer can do something for you, rather than you doing it manually, and so on. You'll be simplifying your thoughts and your life!

• Write down below what did these five shifts said to you.

Take better care of my Spirit, Soul, and Body! Be more positive, more happy, and spend quality time alone with God, myself and set boundaries while spending time alone and avoid burnout.

Which one these shifts you need to work on right now? 

Let it go.

• Blessings, Pastor Chiles-Williams.

AMEN. I've learned this same lesson the hard way. Never wanting to say "No" to man's requests and always wanting to "help" everyone with everything. The Lord has told me to slow down and be conscious of HIS TIME. This message resounded DEEP in my spirit and still does when man attempts to fill my plate with their worldly agendas/tasks. I am now learning to say no, tune out the world/man and listen/harken to GOD'S VOICE.

"Thank you" for sharing these thoughts. God bless you.

Apostle Marsha "Firestarter" Jones

Pastor Edith Chiles-Williams said:

Be careful of what U put on your plate. I've learned that when U overfill your plate with life's demands, it spills over. Keep it simple and stress free with peace of mind

Turning the phone off while studying..(people call and know what u are doing) Studying

• AMEN. The aforementioned five shifts simply said to me, "FREE YOURSELF! LOOSE THOSE NEGATIVE, STIFLING & DEBILITATING THOUGHTS AND LET THEM GO. YOU'RE HOLDING ON TO THEM...THEYRE NOT HOLDING ONTO YOU. THEY'RE STUNTING YOUR GROWTH AND EXPANSION!" 

My God, it is time for me to SHIFT MY FOCUS on the things that GOD has placed my mind to and charted the course for. Beginning today, I vow to SHIFT and allow GOD to truly "Think through my mind!" Yes! I'm truly HAPPY about this!

Which ones need to be worked right now? ALL OF THEM. I AM choosing to be FREED from the shackles and yokes that were placed on my mind, thoughts and words! I AM going to "hide" these Words in my heart so that I shall not sin against the LORD! It's LOOSING TIME! Hallelujah!

What a POWERFUL WORD and TEACHING! SIMPLIFY!

Apostle Marsha "Firestarter" Jones

• A pointer well taken for a word to the wise.

Apostle Trina Davis said:

Making life simpler is what I get from these five shifts, and number three get it out of your head. This helps me all the time... 

• Be careful of what U put on your plate. I've learned that when U overfill your plate with life's demands, it spills over. Keep it simple and stress free with peace of mind

Turning the phone off while studying..(people call and know what u are doing) Studying

• Making life simpler is what I get from these five shifts, and number three get it out of your head. This helps me all the time... 

This reply was deleted.