Mark 5, chapters 1-10

What did God say to your Spirit after listening to this live teaching of Jesus, and how he healed the sick, cast out demons, and raise? What did you learn differently about Jesus, your anointing, and spiritual discernment, after listening to the Bible experience? Why do as a whole Body lack the knowledge of learning about spirits, and things in the supernatural? Can you please explain to the class in details, thank you?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What did God say to your Spirit after listening to this live teaching of Jesus, and how he healed the sick, cast out demons, and raise?

The video didn’t play, so we read from the bible over again. And to us God is simply saying that the power that Jesus has, we have it too, for us not to be afraid, and stand and take our authority, that the demons are afraid of us as well. That nothing formed in no one can do any harm to us.

What did you learn differently about Jesus, your anointing, and spiritual discernment, after listening to the Bible experience?

That the demons recognize a real and true person of God. In which they will try to camouflage themselves, by being sweet, using enticing words, making gesture that is not real, thinking we won’t recognize them.  

Why do as a whole Body lack the knowledge of learning about spirits, and things in the supernatural? Can you please explain to the class in details, thank you?

Never was taught in the right way. Things was hidden, kept a secret, so I thought but in actuality they didn’t know themselves that had rule over us.

• What did God say to your Spirit after listening to this live teaching of Jesus, and how he healed the sick, cast out demons, and raise?

A. Just like when I listen to any of His stories, My spirit feel empowered due to the truth that who Jesus is.Knowing that He didn't allow His flesh to  cause Him to lose direction.

What did you learn differently about Jesus, your anointing, and spiritual discernment, after listening to the Bible experience?

A. I just received words of encouragement. 

Why do as a whole Body lack the knowledge of learning about spirits, and things in the supernatural?

A. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

Can you please explain to the class in details, thank you?

Once I became fully committed  then and then only when many thing began to open up to me as it relates to the things of God.

The Book of Matthew ends with telling about Mary Magdalene and the other Marry being the first women to see Jesus Christ in His resurrection and the first women sent to preach to Good news (Gospel) of Jesus resurrection to the Apostles. Glory Hallelujah…

(Mat 28:18-20) Jesus instructs His disciples regarding their duty after His departure.

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen   

The Lord cast out many demon possessed people and raised the dead. The Lord has given me the power and authority to do the same.  The same spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me and anoints me the do greater works until the Lord’s return.  

Why do as a whole Body lack the knowledge of learning about spirits, and things in the supernatural? Can you please explain to the class in details, thank you?

They lack the knowledge because either they don’t believe or they have not been taught.   

• What it spoke to my spirit was that I need to raise my faith more and walk in that same authority he did and how prayer and fasting is important when casting out and driving out also believing. I was truly amaze always and each time hear this story of Jesus raising the dead and casting out demons because u have to truly walk it like u talk it for it to happen as God say only how is through prayer so definitely spoke to my spirit about my faith and prayer time with God. i learned that you truly have to go in deep with God when learning anything you have to decrease your flesh and truly live more in your spirit to understand how to deal with these demons and get a closer connection with God I also believe that thats the reason why we lack as a whole body because most of us are operating in flesh mostly then in our spirit.

• Amen, bless you, Pastor Robin, now this is a great answer and powerful reply. I have definitely seen this at work over the last 14 years in ministry. This is why it is vital and mandatory for the men and women of God, to study these scriptures and learn about the different realms of the supernatural. We must be equipped to walk in God's Divine Victory. 

Pastor Robin Albright said:

What spoke to me during this video and after is that Jesus spoke with authority and power when speaking to evil spirits. He also did not give the evil spirit time to have a conversation with Him and He cast them out of the person. 

Jesus spoke with authority and demonstrated the power given to Him by the Father. Jesus did not play around with evil spirits, He recognized them and He cast them out. 

There are some in the body of Christ that is very knowledgeable about evil spirits and the supernatural. Those who do not know may have a fear of the unknown for they rather not know about the supernatural or the evil spirits. I believe most people think of supernatural as the paranormal shows and ghost. Also the lack of willingness to study and research these two topics and if they are not mature in the body of Christ these types of things may intimidate them. If they are not taught then they will not know. There are some who do not believe in evil spirits and the supernatural and some people believe that Jesus is going to do all the work and they wait for Him to deliver them. 

These spirits are real and we must learn to be victorious over these spirits. i was a member of a church and at this church there was a woman and on every Sunday she would come to the alter to get prayed for but she only wanted one Evangelist to pray for her. Well one Sunday this other woman came up for prayer and told them she was possessed by an evil spirit so one of the Pastor decided she was the best one for the job. Well after a few moment she realized she was not the one for the job. Then the Pastor of the church took over. She began to waddle on the floor like a worm and then after about 15 minutes she got up and said she was delivered.. So the following Sunday the first one that came up all the time she began to mimic the other woman and she began to squirm on the floor like a worm. I said that to say this if we do not know or have teaching or even training on these types of things we give the evil spirit permission to do its thing. Simply because of lack of authority, power and discernment. 

• What spoke to me during this video and after is that Jesus spoke with authority and power when speaking to evil spirits. He also did not give the evil spirit time to have a conversation with Him and He cast them out of the person. 

Jesus spoke with authority and demonstrated the power given to Him by the Father. Jesus did not play around with evil spirits, He recognized them and He cast them out. 

There are some in the body of Christ that is very knowledgeable about evil spirits and the supernatural. Those who do not know may have a fear of the unknown for they rather not know about the supernatural or the evil spirits. I believe most people think of supernatural as the paranormal shows and ghost. Also the lack of willingness to study and research these two topics and if they are not mature in the body of Christ these types of things may intimidate them. If they are not taught then they will not know. There are some who do not believe in evil spirits and the supernatural and some people believe that Jesus is going to do all the work and they wait for Him to deliver them. 

These spirits are real and we must learn to be victorious over these spirits. i was a member of a church and at this church there was a woman and on every Sunday she would come to the alter to get prayed for but she only wanted one Evangelist to pray for her. Well one Sunday this other woman came up for prayer and told them she was possessed by an evil spirit so one of the Pastor decided she was the best one for the job. Well after a few moment she realized she was not the one for the job. Then the Pastor of the church took over. She began to waddle on the floor like a worm and then after about 15 minutes she got up and said she was delivered.. So the following Sunday the first one that came up all the time she began to mimic the other woman and she began to squirm on the floor like a worm. I said that to say this if we do not know or have teaching or even training on these types of things we give the evil spirit permission to do its thing. Simply because of lack of authority, power and discernment. 

• BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID TO SEEK OUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD AND TO BETTER UNDERSTAND WHAT GOD HAS FOR THEM ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS LEARN HOW TO PRAY AND FAST AND READ THE WORD OF GOD EVERYDAY OF THEIR LIFE THEN THEY WILL HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF HOW TO BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE SPIRITS AND ABOUT THE THINGS IN THE SUPERNATURAL AMEN.

• What did God say to your Spirit after listening to this live teaching of Jesus, and how he healed the sick, cast out demons, and raise?  God spoke to me, daughter, do you not recognize the power, dominion and authority I have given you to drive out evil spirits, lay hands on the sick and be healed and to raise the dead spiritually and physically? I need you to get this deep into your spirit that, regardless of what others say, you will do greater works then Jesus according to Saint John 14:12, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.” (KJV).  The Holy Bible stated in  Ephesians 1:20, “Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,” (KJV).  I need you to continue to trust, lean and depend on me, because I know the power you have been given in spiritual realm and supernatural realm.  My daughter, remain humble, walk when I say, speak when I say and continue to perform freedom sessions in your family, because I need you to continue to show your family that, yes, in 2018, I AM THAT I AM is still performing miracles, signs and wonders.  I need you to continue to destroy those ancient, ancestral and generational curses of jezebel, sabotage, chaos, fear, bitterness, jealous, resentment, baal, witchcraft, bondage, atheism, mental issues, Alzheimer’s, asthma, allergies, cancer, ahab, homosexuality, silent killers, premature death, suicide and false religions running through your bloodlines.  I am going to do exactly what God has told me to do, when he tells me to do it and walk in holiness, humbleness and obedience.  My God, Glory and Hallelujah to God.

What did you learn differently about Jesus, your anointing, and spiritual discernment, after listening to the Bible experience?  Jesus truly walked in his Power, Dominion and Authority to heal the sick.  Jesus knew, understood and walked in his Authority given to him by God, his father.  Jesus rebuked legion/many spirits in Mark 5.  That means, we too can also rebuke, command, cast out and loose multiple evil spirits from those being tormented by demons like the Man in Mark 5:1-19 KJV.  Jesus healed Jairus daughter, because he was not afraid and believed that even though, the daughter appeared dead, but was asleep in Mark 5:22,35-43.  Jesus healed the lady with the issue of blood for twelve years in Mark 5:23-34.  When we are true with Jesus, we will be healed.  My anointing has been elevated and all I have to do is to continue to remain humble, obedient and to do God’s will on earth as he has commanded me to do as his Pastor, Prophetess and Evangelist.  My spiritual discernment has been deeper.  I can sense, see, feel and tell along with smell when demons are in presence, no matter how hard they attempt to camouflage it.  I thank God he has given me a deeper understanding of spiritual discernment in this hour.

Why do as a whole Body lack the knowledge of learning about spirits, and things in the supernatural? Can you please explain to the class in details, thank you?  Most of us were raised in tradition and religion.  These two ancient spirits have held us captive to learning about demons due to fear.  Most believers are afraid of learning about demons due to the fear of the unknown.  They do not trust they have the power, dominion and legal authority over demons.  Some of them have been taught in error that only Jesus has the power, dominion and authority to drive out devils, to raise the dead spiritually and naturally and to lay hands on the sick and they shall be healed.  Most believers do not know the Word of God, because they have failed to open up their Bibles and instead take the Word of their pastors.  Now, God is cleaning house in his Holy House of Prayer and Worship by sitting down every false pastor, teacher, prophet, evangelist and apostle who have knowingly lead His Children astray.

• WHAT I LEARN DIFFERANTLY ABOUT JESUS?  I'VE LEARN HOW TO WALK INTO MY ANIONTING AND MY AUTHORITY IN THE LORD. ALSO HOW TO BE ABLE TO HEAL THE SICK AND TO BE ABLE CAST OUT THE UNCLEAN SPIRITS AMEN. ALSO I WILL BE REREADING THE WHOLE BOOK OF MARK.

• JESUS DID WHAT WAS REQUIRE OF HIM TO DO FOR THE PEOPLE AND HE ALSO HAD HIS DICSPLES  TO PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE AND JESUS ALSO WALKED ON WATER AN ALSO HE CAST OUT DEMONS AND HE HEAL ALL KINDS OF SICKNESS THOUHGT OUT THE LAND AND JESUS FED THE MUTUTIUDE OF PEOPLE WITH 5 LOAVES OF BREAD AND 2 FISHES AMEN.

This reply was deleted.