Topic: Are you God’s New BAE (Blessed As Ever and Breakthroughs Are Everywhere)?

Subtopic: How do we hold it? We didn't create the Kingdom we just set out to Perfect it!

Scripture Reference: Matthew 5:1-10 The Message (MSG)

You’re Blessed

1-2 When Jesus saw his ministry drawing huge crowds, he climbed a hillside. Those who were apprenticed to him, the committed, climbed with him. Arriving at a quiet place, he sat down and taught his climbing companions. This is what he said:

“You’re blessed when you’re at the end of your rope. With less of you there is more of God and his rule.

“You’re blessed when you feel you’ve lost what is most dear to you. Only then can you be embraced by the One most dear to you.

“You’re blessed when you’re content with just who you are—no more, no less. That’s the moment you find yourselves proud owners of everything that can’t be bought.

“You’re blessed when you’ve worked up a good appetite for God. He’s food and drink in the best meal you’ll ever eat.

“You’re blessed when you care. At the moment of being ‘care-full,’ you find yourselves cared for.

“You’re blessed when you get your inside world—your mind and heart—put right. Then you can see God in the outside world.

“You’re blessed when you can show people how to cooperate instead of compete or fight. That’s when you discover who you really are, and your place in God’s family.

10 “You’re blessed when your commitment to God provokes persecution. The persecution drives you even deeper into God’s kingdom.

Matthew 5:48 The Message (MSG)

48 “In a word, what I’m saying is, Grow up. You are kingdom subjects. Now live like it. Live out your God-created identity. Live generously and graciously toward others, the way God lives toward you.”

This year of 2020 will go two way’s DOUBLE UP or double down.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Praise God definitely will be reading Mathews 5:1-10

• Hallelujah praise the Lord just the thought of that being God new BAE is  just an awesome feeling hallelujah I'm claiming it, it's mine I'm God's new BAE and i am definitely doubling up i cannot go back to where I use to be being God's new BAE hallelujah time to go higher in all prayer, worshift, casting out, Praying in the spirit, holding this position in God and make my BAE (God) proud hallelujah very powerful word God bless you Apostle T I'm glad I came and listen to the recordings it has bless my spirit 

• THe Word that touch my spirit was Doubling up in my Praise yes and how when we shouting praise its to get our Blessings and How we is God NEw Bae BLESS AS EVER and how we should hold our positon with God by being commited to him by being his bae BLESSED AS EVER!!! YESSS!!! im touch by the MEssage for 2020 Praise him. I feel the movement of God of this message...whoohooo AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME JOB.

• I PRAY GOD RESTORE REFILLED AND POURED BACK INTO EVERYTHING YOU POURED OUT IN JESUS  NE'Eman.

• HalleluYAH, bless you, Prophetess Domonique, we take OwnerShift of every word in Jesus. We have seen that you listened to the playback. Yes, we are God's new BAE

• No Longer We will DOUBLE DOWN INSTAED WE WILL DOUBLE UPP!! PRAISE GOD. Bless you APOSTLE FOR POURING OUT TO US! 

• Don't be involve with negative stuff. (B-A-E) (BLESSED AS EVER)AND BREAKTHROUGHS ARE EVERYWHERE )God Said HOW BOUT YOU BE MY NEW BAE BLESSED AS EVER!! Yess God i will Be YOUR NEW BAE B.A.E. Be Perfect as your Heavenly Father is Perfect. Double Up being God Bae. or Double down. Double up decreasing your flesh double time. Prayering Double time. it all starts with you, your year wont change unless you do. 2020 represents God wisdom. we Must obey God.  We must walk in God compassion. we must walk in the fullness of God and the Truth of God. this year represent the Holyniess of God. This year means Kingdom Authority. Your walking in your Natrual Faith. Double Portion is mine as well. 1Take up my position. 2 stand firm. see that the freedom of the Lord will give you Praise and Promise. My Praise is saying to my promise is Victory is ours. Come On Apostle Preachhhh!!! we have to Double Up! Even in the Bible days they had to Double Up. 

• IM eating realll Good in 2020. Being Carefulll representing God Kingdom. 

• Its MIDNIGHTTT...EVERYTHING I WENT THROUGH IN 2019 and before is over with because its MIDNIGHT. 

• Yes thank you God for the New Year!!!!2020 is Heree!! Hallelujah 

This reply was deleted.