3789649052?profile=RESIZE_710x

Father God in Jesus We come to right now laying down every weight at the alter, and casting aside every heaviness in Jesus. Oh God, it is written in your word Don't worry about anything instead pray about everything, lay our petitions before you; and the peace of God which passes understanding will guard our heart(Philp 4:6-7). Lord, we will trust in you oh God with all of our heart and lean not on our own understanding and acknowledge you in all of our ways, so you can direct our paths in Jesus. 

Lord of Hosts you said, come to you all who are weary and laden and carry heavy burdens, and you will give us rest in the name of Jesus. Father, we thank you for VICTORY NOW, we thank you for success now over the enemy, over every situation in Jesus. I speak thy KINGDOM COME, THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN OVER OUR LIVES JESUS.

God that you will answer every prayer request that is on this wall EXCEEDINGLY AND ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL WE CAN ASK OR THINK, ACCORDING TO THE POWER THAT IS WORKING IN US. We thank you now, and we know it is already done this we DECREE AND DECLARE AND IT IS ESTABLISH IN JESUS. Not one WORD will fall to the ground, it is SO Ne'Eman.

(Leave your prayer request below)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank You! God Bless!

• Bless, YW Sharron, and may you have a Majestic night on Purpose. Also, check out and download the home remedies book, we just uploaded for everyone to read. We have been using this book for 4 years and it works.

https://iamaruby.com/forum/topics/naturalhmereb

Natural Home Remedies eBook
          This is a PDF eBook for Natural Healing, there are thousands of home remedies in this book. We have been using these natural home remedies for 4 year…
  • Heavenly Father thank you for your healing power in Jesus name amen

• Bless you and GM Apostle Trina, we are in a total agreement with you. We are Divinely Healed, Whole, and Free in Jesus Abba-Ben Ruach Ha'Kadesh Ne'Eman

• Lord Thank You for another day. I Pray that God you Help me in my time Of Need and desire. Help me get out of this stand still situation these folks have us in. Lord this situation im in has become unsafe. Lord please help me and my kids for this move and transition to move safely and accordingly. We ask you be with us through this processs and that we move when you say so or see fit for us too. We do know Lord me and my family that you wouldnt want to have us in any harmful spot and situation. We also know Lord you Love us to the fullest. Lord i pray when finish with this prayer we will have the answer where to and when to move. Because God enough of us living in lack when we dont have too. We will Live how you desire us to and wont feel bad about it. In Jesus. Lord we ask these things in your Holy Name Ne'Eman. 

• HalleluYAH, it is done for you Prophetess Domonique, according to your Faith, may it done ✔ just as you have spoken. Go in Peace, and know that God heard your request. Read and Meditate on(1 Sam 1:18)

• Lord I feel like I have lost my way, but father i pray that you will help me find it again speak to me father and remind and let me know of your great wisdom and knowledge Lord in Jesus Ne'eman 

• Lord Im Praying on today that MY FOCUS HAVE FOCUS MY HEARING OF YOUR VOICE LOUDER I Pray MY STUDY HOUR Have more Peace WHEN ITS TIMe UNDISTURB. LORD HELP ME TO WAIT PATIENTLY and REMEMber in my waiting to be watchful to be active and to ideological and to be Truthful as my OVERSEER share with us all. LORD i need your HELP AND HAND IN EVERYTHING! BE WITH YOUR PRophETESS NE"EMAN

• Ne'Eman, we are in total agreement with you Prophetess Domonique Smith of your request. May the Lord do for you just as you have spoken. As it is Desired, so shall it be in Jesus. Abba-Ben Ruach Ha'Kadesh in Jesus Ne'Eman.

Domonique Smith
      I Am A Ruby Network is a Nonprofit 501c3 Transforming community that equips and empowers Men and Women in their Purpose, Dreams, and Destiny
This reply was deleted.