hearing_man2-1024x545.jpg

Let me understand and have revelation of Your will and purpose for my life.

Let me understand heavenly things (John 3:12).

John 3:12 Amplified Bible (AMP)

12 If I have told you of things that happen right here on the earth and yet none of you believes Me, how can you believe (trust Me, adhere to Me, rely on Me) if I tell you of heavenly things?

Let me know and understand the mysteries of the kingdom (Mark 4:11).

Mark 4:11 Amplified Bible (AMP)

11 And He said to them, To you has been entrusted the mystery of the kingdom of God [that is, the secret counsels of God which are hidden from the ungodly]; but for those outside ]of our circle] everything becomes a parable.

Reveal Your secrets to Your servants the prophets (Amos 3:7).

Amos 3:7 Amplified Bible (AMP)

Surely the Lord God will do nothing without revealing His secret to His servants the prophets.

Hide Your truths from the wise and prudent, and reveal them to babes (Matt. 11:25).

Matthew 11:25 Amplified Bible (AMP)

25 At that time Jesus began to say, I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth [and I acknowledge openly and joyfully to Your honor], that You have hidden these things from the wise and clever and learned, and revealed them to babies [to the childish, untaught, and unskilled].

Let Your arm be revealed in my life (John 12:38).

John 12:38 Amplified Bible (AMP)

38 So that what Isaiah the prophet said was fulfilled: Lord, who has believed our report and our message? And to whom has the arm (the power) of the Lord been shown (unveiled and revealed)?

Reveal the things that belong to me (Deut. 29:29).

Deuteronomy 29:29 Amplified Bible (AMP)

29 The secret things belong unto the Lord our God, but the things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all of the words of this law.

He who has an ear(Math 11:15)

Matthew 11:15 Amplified Bible (AMP)

15 He who has ears to hear, let him be listening and let him consider andperceive and comprehend by hearing.

Listening to what the spirit is saying(Rev 2:29)

Revelation 2:29 Amplified Bible (AMP)

29 He who is able to hear, let him listen to and heed what the [Holy] Spirit says to the assemblies (churches).

Jeremiah 1:11-12 Amplified Bible (AMP)

11 Moreover, the word of the Lord came to me, saying, Jeremiah, what do you see? And I said, I see a branch or shoot of an almond tree [the emblem of alertness and activity, blossoming in late winter].

12 Then said the Lord to me, You have seen well, for I am alert and active, watching over My word to perform it.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.