Seer's Devotional Realm Day 10

But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually just as He wills (1 Corinthians 12:11).

Today’s Devotional There is only one Holy Spirit, but He works in a multiplicity of ways. There are many spiritual gifts, but only one gift-giver: the Holy Spirit of God. The prophetic anointing manifests itself in many diverse ways, but they all derive from the same Spirit. This same diversity by the one Spirit applies also to visionary states and experiences. In fact, the New Testament uses a variety of Greek words to express different visionary states. None of these states are “higher” or “better” than any of the others. They are simply different, and the Holy Spirit uses them with different people for different purposes.
Let’s take a closer look at some of these visionary states.

Onar In Greek, onar is the common word for “dream.” It refers simply to the kind of dreaming we all do when we sleep. Everyday dreams are themselves visionary in nature, because our minds generate images that we “see” while we are asleep. As the Bible makes clear, God can and does use these common dreams to communicate with ordinary people.

Enupnion Like onar, the word enupnion refers to a vision or dream received while asleep. The difference with enupnion is that it stresses a surprise quality that is contained in that dream.

1. Why is it important to know that even though there are diverse spiritual gifts, there is only one Giver of those gifts? How does this bring us to respect the gifts that others have?

2. Look up the word anointing in a common dictionary. Then find three Scriptures that use this word. What have you learned about what anointing is? Are there specific ingredients that are necessary, even if it is manifested in various ways?

3. Do you have the ability to “sense” or know when the prophetic anointing is ready to manifest itself in you or others? In your experience, what takes place before prophecy is given in a corporate setting?
4. Have you or someone you know had an onar? What makes this visionary state different from “ordinary” dreams?

5. Have you or anyone you know experienced an enupnion? Why would God want to give a surprise in a dream?

Meditation Sometimes a “surprise element” is released through seer encounters. Watch out: ready or not, here He comes! How regular are seer encounters in your life? Do you take the time to wait and pray to receive visions and revelation from the Lord? Do you prepare for sleep by asking the Lord to speak to you while you sleep? Begin a regimen of preparation for bed that includes inviting God to bring revelation in the night hours.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•     1. Praise God for us we believe that everyone should be grateful for these gifts no matter how diverse they are because they all come from God the giver and life Giver of our soul and they all coming from one place which is Him which should bring us all in unity and should bring us all together to respect each other and each other's gifts going forth because they all come from the Father above. We should also know we are borrowing these gift's He has given us and be greatful that we were chosen to have these gifts to communicate with Him and first we need to learn how to understand them and how it works. To me having the gifts should bring us closer to Him and so its very important to communicate with Him and what he is showing us. We all need to know that we all can ask Him and see Him about the gifts for He is the one that has given it to us from the start. 

2. James 5:14 Exodus 28:41 Leviticus 8:30. That it is blessed Oil used by a Leader that God has anointed to bless you and anoint you as well. Through them he works to uplift and bring you closer to Him. Once you have been blessed He spoke in psalm 105. Dont touch my anointed nor do my prophet no harm. So you were chosen as His anointed one to walk as a Leadershifter as a example. You have reached a point in contact with GOD. I kept reading about how he sprinkle the oil as he anointed the head of his next leadershifter and how he rub the oil on them and before a fast how you should anoint yourself as well..for us it was like you were being activated by GOD through His Leaders. We feel that its necessary to do. For us its just another form of communication with him walking in the anointing living in it so you can hear him. 

3. Yes we do sense when the flow of God is about to take over and the prophetic anointing is about to take place. It happens when we speaking and God is telling us what to say while we speaking and its a constent flow that you go in and we can sense when someone else is in the flow as well its a feeling of point in contact with the one spirit to the next how it hits you in your spirit and you can feel God speaking directly to it and other feels it as well that can sense it. 

4. Yes we had a Onar before. Our Last one was about water and us swimming in it going in deep and we have been seeing ourselves going in deep with God in a deeper way walking in a deeper anointing. There is more life to us now then before and we are searching ourselves in a deeper way in Him. Another we had was about fish and we were blessed with a financial BLESSINGS. Another was about actaul money it was alot of it that one i know is still going to come to pass.. God communicates to us in a deeper way then ever before through our Onar. We at a place of quiteness in our minds. 

5. Yes we have and yes we also have heard of people having those same Enupnion vision dreams. We like to reach out and let a few know that will listen that it wasnt just a dream if it was that real to you it was vision in your sleep..For us it's different by how clear the picture is on how real it is on how everything really can come to your remembrance really clearly and it's like God is guiding you through this Vision/Dream and he is directly speaking to you and showing you these things through the brain of your subconscious mindset so is different by a regular dream far as for me my dream is not as clear when it's not a vision it's not as Lively I should call it. My Enupnion vision it's more of a clearer version as if I were awake and that's the difference for me on how I know the difference between just a dream and a Enupnion vision dream.

My seers visions are more regular now then they use to be i say just about almost everyday i have a few. No i dont go in a pray when i have the vision i could start and wait and see what else he wants me to know about it i always felt that wanst enough and that wansnt everything he had wanted say or show me so confirmation on it. I honeslty dont say speak to me in my sleep i say be with me in my dreams. But im going to switch it up and say speak instead. 

• 1It’s very important, it is really essential for us to acknowledge the GIVER of life, gifts, of all. When we recognize that it’s God and not man, better off we will be. Man has tried to degrade, disrespect, disarm God, taken him out of quite a bit of things. When we as a people of God come to the point that God GAVE, My God, He GAVE us life and that more abundantly, HE GAVE some spiritual gifts, He GAVE the Anointing HalleluYAH. And we must respect God enough to respect what He has GIVEN.

John 10:10The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

Ephesians 4:11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,

Acts 2 Coming of the Holy Spirit, When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all [a]with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 Then there appeared to them [b]divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

2.As we search the definition of the word “anointing” we most find that explanation was about “oil”. That is applying something that is sprinkle with oil. In our study we found this; To us, the anointing is not the “Oil” it’s uses as point of contact. “What the anointing really is, it’s beyond the symbolic act of putting oil on”. “It is commissioning by God to do something. With God, this setting apart for ministry comes together with the Holy Spirit, of which oil is a symbol. God always equips people with His Spirit when He wants them to do something special or out of the ordinary. Now that is the Anointing; Spiritual anointing with the Holy Ghost is conferred also upon Christians by God.

(2 Corinthians 1:21) " Anointing "expresses the sanctifying influences of the Holy Spirit upon Christians who are priests and kings unto God.

Acts 2:1-4 Coming of the Holy Spirit-The Anointing When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all [a]with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. Then there appeared to them [b]divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Luke 1:26-38-Highlighting verse 35 And the angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God.

When we consecrate ourselves to God, to serve Him and follow Him, it is up to the Lord to decide where our place is in His body. It is up to Him to decide what kind of service we are to do for Him. He will empower us to do it. We are stewards of managers of this divine ability. It is up to us to use it, and to use it rightly.

3.Yes, it presents itself the more now. It’s in the unity of the people of God, being on one according, Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.” The Anointing begin to surface and start speaking, real worship, shifting the atmosphere allowing His Presence to exist, HalleluYAH,  if it’s not suppress it will flow, healing, freeing, encouraging set things in order.

4.Many times, God uses dreams with us, to send a specific message, he’s given us dreams concerning our mate, wedding, and the place where it will be. He’s given us dream when someone is about to attack us, or someone is not being real with us, warning dreams.

5.When we dream concerning our wedding, it’s a surprise to know where it’s going to take place. Also, when he reveals in our dream an enemy when we really thought they were a friend.

• 1: The reason why it is diverse gifts is because he gift needs the other one. We are all connected but we all have different gifts. One gift is just as important as the others. We all has the same spirit but different diverse spiritural gift.  Because we need each gifts if we are unable to tap into one of our gifts and someone else can and they give you a word or an interpretaion of a dream or a vision. That's why we must respect there gifts. 

2: The first scripture that has the word anointing is.  Exdous 25:6, olive oil for the lamps, spices for the anointing oil and for the sweet-smelling incense. The second scripture is Leviticus 8:10, Moses took the anointing oil to anoint the tent and everything in it and dedicate them. The third scripture is 1 Samuel 10:9, [ Saul’s Anointing Confirmed by Signs ] When Saul turned around to leave Samuel, Elohim changed Saul’s attitude. That day all these signs happened.  Yes the faith of each of these teachings. Two of my scriptures was based on anointing their offerings. And my last one was to anoint a man as King. 

3: When you start to see the increasing of your faith, God has trusted you to start to tell you some of his secrets, and mysterious you have no choice but to see the anointing and begin to feel it. So will others God will start reveal stuff to the people he trust. Speaking in my heavenly language, Meditate and seeking God for what he desire for me to see. 

4: I think I had one the other day, and one of the Women Of God spoken yesterday about a key to there new anointing and I had a dream about a key. I had to open the door and what came out the door jumped on me. While everyone ran in my dream I tried to run but it caught me. I had that dream and the women of God spoke about it yesterday.  That was a real true revelation happen really quick. 

5: Yes i do but sometimes I can't remember it at times. So I have to rember to write it down. To let us know what he desire for us to do. Or to let us know what we was thinking while were awake. So God gives us dream to show us that he know our thoughts and he got us in every situation. 

It is starting to increase. Yes I do when I am in worshift, but sometime I will come back and ask him to show me a vision. I haven't ask in a while but I got to do so now. But lately I haven't been waiting for him to show me the vision. Yes I do ask him to give me a dream to let me know what you want to tell me. 

This reply was deleted.