In light of the recent story of 3 women kidnapped and held for ten years in Cleveland, many ask "How can someone do something so horrific." An understanding of CRIMINAL SCHIZOPHRENIA will help you understand the demonic aspect of SOME, NOT ALL, CRIMINALS.

criminal schizophrenia..........

I recently did a teaching on CRIMINAL SCHIZOPHRENIA in my series on Double-Mindedness. People with a history of criminal activity are usually in need of deliverance from Schizophrenia (double-mindedness). The rebellion personality in the Schizophrenic includes spirits of bitterness, violence, murder, retaliation, lawlessness, and anti-submissiveness which are connected to REJECTION. Persons who have been incarcerated for criminal activity (especially violent crimes) will need deliverance after being released, and the church is often ill-equipped to minister because of the lack of deliverance and the lack of revelation in the area of Schizophrenia. Rejection is compounded in those incarcerated because of societal rejection. Convicted felons have a difficult time once back in society, and often have a difficult time staying faithful to Christ because of double-mindedness, which will often cause them to go back into criminal activity. They need acceptance, love, and deliverance from those who understand the Schizophrenic Revelation, and how rejection and rebellion work to hinder a person from becoming stable in their personality.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In everything there is a reason, we wonder why a person consistent repeats the same thing, keep doing the same thing over and over. My God, this is something to really truly go deeper into. Are the churches ready for this, NO!!!  

• CRIMINAL SCHIZOPHRENIA is something that is running at a high in this day and time. We must in the body of Christ use our love,power and sound mind to be effected in order to help people in this state of mind.

• This runs in my family. I am going to spend some time prayer over a few family members... 

• James 4:8 says Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners and purify your hearts ye double-minded. Looking at verse 10 it says Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.,Helping us not to become double-minded we can submit ourselves to God, resist the devil, come close to God with prayer, thanksgiving, worship and fasting, clean our hands by repenting of our sins, keeping our hearts pure, and letting God clean us up. When we have done the things mention above we can show compassion and love to those who are suffering from this disease. 

• Amen I have a family memeber who is schizo and yes he def need a lot of love

• AMEN just as GOD have given us a second chance at life we as children have to show them love and not turn our backs on them we need to take a class  on  spirits of schizophrenia so we can better understand and recognize the signs AMEN.

• Amen, I agree, we need to offer them love and acceptance.  Then, we can address the schizophrenic demon and the demons associated with it.  When we attack it at the root, we can eliminate it and the person can walk in total and unlimited freedom in GOD.  Amen

This reply was deleted.