Listen to the Bible Experience,(Genesis 1-17, and leave a comment of What you hear God saying to you in your spirit? Do you know the voice of God speak to you through everything in the earth realm?
I have these CD's and they are life changing. It help me in hearing the voice of God.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In the beginning God gave instructions and because of disobedience man failed. Disobedience has been the downfall of man ever since. If we allowed ourselves to listen to the still of His voice and follow His instructions we could spare ourselves a lot of the pain that comes in times of trouble. Our disobedience to the Lord is the reason why we still suffer. "Obedience is better than sacrifice" let's begin to walk in that! 

• I set and I listened from start to finish, Genesis means beginnings, and there were so many other things that stuck out to me that was literally the beginning and starting a chain reaction. For instance, the first humans to sin against God were Adam and Eve, the first human to ever commit murder was Cain,the first time the Lord never destroyed the earth was in the book of Genesis and so on. This was a reminder on how everything go started.
  •  We are made in his IMAGE and we have AUTHOURITY AND DOMINION oVER all the EARTH AS HE DID . WE ARE ABLE TO CHOOSE WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG , THE LORD CHANGED THE EARTH TO LIGHT AND WITH THE DISOBEDIENT FROM MAN (ADAM) the darkness came in. but I really heard the voice of God saying , come to me with willingly and follow my word , follow my steps , be fruitful and multiply and plant seeds of obedience. He gave us Structure , and he gaves us time and detail so that we can be creators like him , he simplified the earth creation in 7days , and then he made ADAM  and gave him all the riches and GLory.  and deception came in thru the Sin and they got cursed by being disobedient.

• One thing that God was showing me at the beginning is how it pays to be obedient. For disobedience will cause you to miss out on your blessings and will change God's original plan for your life. You won't receive what God originally planned for you. The second is not as good as the first. See with the second comes a struggle. But because God is such a forgiving God he gives us an opportunity to repent.

• My God my God.. I closed my eyes and actually put myself in the garden. I felt the power of God's voice in my Spirit.. he spoke and it happen. from nothing to something. I was able to hear the peaceful, yet forceful water flow. Each animal with it's own distinct sound praising God in their language,still a peace and calm. We were made in His image, He chose us to be like Him,and has given us dominion and power over all things..He so wants relationship and obedience from us. He requires our best. Even then we had to be wise as the serpent. Listening to the voice of God and being obedient to exactly what He says. Faith  and knowing Him personally and realizing His thoughts r not ours, nor r His ways r ways..Just wait and He will fulfill His promises...OBEDIENCE IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE.......

• Praise God! God is showing us that we are children of Light and must dwell in His Light. God saw that the Light was good, so in another word, the darkness was bad. Then in the garden,God required obedience from Adam and Eve. When they fell into sin through disobedience, they joined the darkness but very early they repented in Genesis 3 v 9-10. God showed His unconditional Love in Genesis 3 v 21. God is telling us to be wise on Earth so not to fall into temptation but to remain obedient and dwell in His Light because we are children of the Light. He also gave dominion over the world, to subdue it. HALLELUJAH!
  • What stood out to me the most.. was the fall of man.

i noticed what took place directly after they sinned against God. Fear struck there hearts, this where the enemy first came in. Where fear counter acts our faith. Eve no longer trusted God at His word she doubted in her heart this how she reacted to the enemy's suggestion/temptation. So let's name them fear, blame, shame, deception,untrustworthiness etc. just to name a few!

Adam lied, n blamed God n Eve, Eve blamed the serpent. At that point man lost all integrity n character in the original image God created us. No accountability neither one of them wanted to take responsibility. 

Also these same traits followed in the next generation n added on a few more... Cain n Able with that came compromise, jealousy, greed self-centeredness, n murder... also after Cain had the nerve to play the victim n say God they gone kill me... help lord lol...

Then i also noticed with Abraham n Sarah that same lying spirit popped up n selfishness i don't want the King to kill me so let me lie on you so life is easier on me. Is that not what's seen today some men not taking responsibility. Some women causing issues for men. Mistrust in all relationships etc...

The key is what the lack of obedience caused in mankind's life,  just from what some may say was a small in discretion. But look how many other doors it opened up to us. It wasn't that God didn't want us to know the good it was the evil He was trying to protect us from. But the major lesson in this, that God was conveying in this was to trust me... the same lesson He's still trying to teach us! lol... ;) 

• God is explaining to me, "The Beginning of the Earth".  His voice is so humble & mellow, while his calm & alluring yet, still throughly explaining "The Beginning of the Earth".  The part about "Cain & Abel" was really sad.

• Power yes I hear that too

Renee Fairley said:
    Power. He is the creator of all. Thera nothing He can't do. "I am" the great "I am". All good comes from Him. He gave us Dominion over all the earth. He is our provider. Good created us to be happy and to live a life fulfilled. Beware of the enemy. God knows all things and there's no such thing as hiding from Him. Disobedience to God will lead you to hell. You will not have a blessed life without Him. You will toil your entire life and be unfruitful. Give God your best. Be obedient to Him. Be wise to follow His instructions. He will protect His righteous ones. No matter how bad the storm, or how long it last, He is there with us. He will bring us peace. Praise the Lord for His deliverance. When God calls you, step out in faith. Realize that everyone who starts out with you on your journey may not be there with you in the end. We all have our own paths to follow. Rely on God. Honor God. Let no one else get His glory. HE IS OUR REWARD when we seek Him. Trust in the Lord. Be patient and wait on Him. God will re-write the pages of our life when we open our hearts to Him.
  • I heard God say this is my glorious wisdom at work. Everything in order.
    Romans 8:28: and we know all things work together for good to them that love God.
This reply was deleted.