Wealth Declare for 2014...

Decree and Declare this over your life.

"I Declare, Decree, Prophecy, Command, and Confess that in  the hatchways, highways, gates, floodgates, windows, and doors of heaven are open over my life to obtain and take ownership:

Rents
royalties
rebates
refunds
income
revenue
earnings
dividends
capital gains
 interest
checks
cash
coupons
repayments
prepayments
windfalls
money owed unto me
new and affluent customers
favor with vendors
engagements
assignments
profit
commissions
stipends
investments
inheritances
assets and wealth"
It is Written: Blessed (happy, to be envied, and spiritually prosperous—]with life-joy and satisfaction in God’s favor and salvation, regardless of their outward conditions) are the poor in spirit (the humble, who rate themselves insignificant), for theirs is the kingdom of heaven!
(Math 5-vs-3, AMP)

(Now, confess it over your life) It is GOOD, It is SO, these words will not fall to the ground. Hey God...

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ne'eman I Declare, Decree, and Confess that I have all of the kingdom of heaven blessings no matter the circumstances in the Powerful, Wonderful, Awesome, Mighty, Holy, Lovely, Righteous name of the one we call Jesus Christ.

• Yes Lord, We declare all of your blessings in and upon our lives from hence forth and forever more and it is so amen....

• I claim these words, I degree and declare them over my life in Jesus name.
  • I DECLARE AND DECREE THIS WEALTH OVER MY LIFE AND IN MY LIFE AND NOT ONE WORD WILL FALL TO THE GROUND AMEN THANK YOU JESUS.

• i receive it amen

• I'm confessing,decreeing,&Declaring these very word over my life to overtake me like a whirlwind in Jesus name Amen!
  • I declare and decree  this awesome prayer of prosperity over my life Amen! It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord. Thy love and kindness in the morning and thy faithfulness every night . Psalm 91:1-2

• Amen, Prophetess Domonique, I know that is right. Glory to God :-)

Domonique Smith said:
    Amen spoke it and believe it.
  • Amen spoke it and believe it.
    • Ne'eman why speak worldly things and believe them and in up miserable when we can speak God's promises and believe it and receive forever happiness ne'eman prophetess Domonique if you believe it you can achieve it in Jesus.

This reply was deleted.