Replies

• Hannah spoke some things, prayed some things, believed some things, n they came to pass. Crazy faith so much so Eli thought her be drunk with wine. What I've learned in this journey is to re-embrace that FACT THAT I CAN... have whatever I SAY.. LITERALLY. I had gotten aay from that allowing all those things around me to rule my thoughts, my belief systems, my heart, my spirit, my body, my knower... MY FACTS

Many afflictions, trails, tribulations, situations n circumstances got in the way of my truth. Which is the word of God being my truth, my victory... although seemly defeated. I'm back with the counter attack. Which is KNOWING for myself this too shall pass, has passed n we moving on the bigger n better things in Him I move n have my being, greater is He in me than in the world, in this world not of it, the head n not the tail above , not beneath, I wanna say that one again, NOT BENEATH, the LENDER N NOT the borrower. Perfect love casts out all fear... ALL FEAR IS CAST OUT because my God loves me with a PERFECT LOVE. N everything He has is mine.. Dominion, Power, n Authority! Samuel also walked in these things. He had great faith in God just like His mom, n operated in an awesome anointing n relationship with God. None of his words fell to the ground! Thank you Lord that you are no respecter of persons. Be it unto me!!! ;)

• Samuel was always asking God for guidance and remained obedient.  It really strengthened me do what God has called me do "fully" through Him!!

• IT ALL STARTED WITH HANNAH, HER FAITH AND COMMITTMENT TO THE LORD HER GOD. AS BAD AS SHE WANTED A SON SHE WAS WILLING TO GIVE HIM BACK TO THE LORD.. SAMUEL WAS BORN WITH THE ANOINTING. HE WAS A GREAT JUDGE AND STAYED IN TOUCH WITH GOD. I LOVE THE FACT THAT WHEN BROUGHT BEFORE A NATION, HE WAS FOUND BLAMELESS. HIS OBEDIENCE TO GOD WAS AWESOME AND HE STEPPED OUT ON FAITH . THAT INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD.. LISTENING TO THE WORD REALLY SEEMS TO PUT U THERE... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

• Amen
  • The love, dedication and faith that Hannah showed as remarkable. Hannah was favored from the start.

• Pray with all your soul to the Lord. Worship the lord during all times, the good and the bad. Praise the Lord before and after the blessings. The Lord is our strength, our provider. God anoints and appoints. God keeps His promises. None of His words fall to the ground. Honor and commit to the Lord. Serve Him only. Give Him our best and He will lead us. The Lord our God is king. Keep His commands and He will establish us... praise God.
  • This book of Samuel showed the Faith of Hannah, the sin of Eli's sons due the bad education from their parents, the consequences of sin, the power and supremacy of God when the Ark of The Lord was taken into dagon's shrine; dagon could not stand before His presence and fell. They thought it was a mistake and raise it up again; but dagon took a final bow and even got destroyed. Then this book shows the faithfulness and obedience of Samuel.
  • The passage of the message of the book of Samuel , had different variables , Hannah in desperation begging the Lord for a child.  Hannah showed great faith and what it is to seek God and believe in him . she trusted God with all her heart and she " use the scripture New International Version
    "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. Samuel became Gods mouthpiece . Samuels words did not fall to the ground . praise God ! Lord , help me heart your voice clearly!

• The book of Samuel represents so many things to me.As I sit and listened, I meditated carefully on what God was saying to me.First off, that we are clearly heard by the Lord when we pray without ceasing as Hannah did.Second is when we promise to do something that God honors and we fulfill that promise, then he blesses us to the point where we cannot and do not have room enough to receive. For instance, Hanna dedicated Samuel to the Lord in doing so the Lord used the Prophet, and anointed Samuel in such a Mighty way because he was absolutely obedient to the call that the Lord has placed on his life. Was it not Samuel that told David, obedience is better than sacrifice.Samuel the prophet is a great representation of how walking in obedience to God, produces extraordinary and supernatural results.
  • I enjoyed this story very much.....Hannah's Faith and her obedience to God was so great. She prayed to God for a child.  God blessed her with child and she promised God she would give him back to Him to do his will and Hannah  kept her promise and when Samuel was born she did what she promised God, to give Samuel back to Him. Then God blessed Hannah with 3 more children. I had to listen to that story again. Great Story!!!

This reply was deleted.