3730036615?profile=original

What have you learned from this twelve-week course?

What has God done in your life in the past twelve weeks?

What was your favorite subject in the last twelve weeks?

How will you apply all that you have learned in your personal ministry?

Will you recommend this school to people that you know and do not know? 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ne'eman thank God for the school of the prophets I have learned so much about the spiritual realm how you can hear God through everything numbers and and colors, through conformation, music people God speak through us all through different ways. I learned that when you have a relationship you can develop ungodly sole ties with a person and to pray against them everyday and I learned that religion have you thinking that Godly people can not get attacked by demons and that, that's not true because alot of us if we were abandoned, or abused, or parents who are on drugs or etc. We are at risk of demonic spirits attacking us on a daily basis but I learned that we can defeat these demons by calling them by name just like Jesus did and cast them out rebuke them and plead the blood of Jesus over them daily and do not feed into the demon allowing the spirit to come in freely and with family fasting and praying and taking communion and and staying in the word you will get the victory the no name can't touch you . There is so much but I'm thankful for this class and I know alot more then what I knew before this class I learned that we all suffer from lack of knowledge Jesus had it right we as human beings go through so much we don't have to because we lack knowledge but we should pray to God and ask him for wisdom and knowledge and he will freely give it to us be we seek him and long to have his wisdom and knowledge. 

God has given me wisdom and knowledge and he's been opening up doors for me because I take the time to worship him and pray to him and do the things that he wants me to do and I'm so grateful to him.

The lesson about how to recognize all the different Angel's ans the angel that caught my attention the most was the praise and worship angel I think it's called when all of a sudden you just feel the need to sing praises to God and give him the glory and that one of the way you can tell an angel is among you it was awesome.

I will do what I have learned not just be an observer and  hear but do the things I have learned I will pray and fast and give God praises  and cast out the demonic spirits when I recognize they are near God said faith without works is dead and he also said if you hear my instructions and and do not put them in to practice you are like a person who looked in the mirror and and when you left it you forgot what you looked like, your like a person who built his house without a foundation and when the Tarrant came and struck your house the house was destroyed so I have to walk about what God has giving me in these twelve weeks.

Yes i will definitely recommend it because it will bless your life and teach you how to really operate in the spiritual realm of God for real and not for play play School of the prophets rock.

• I learned in the 12 week course that God is my all in my heart. In these past weeks God has brought me unto Him setting me on His right path. One of my favorite subjects is Wisdom. We need her at all times. I will apply all that I have learned to my personal ministry by teaching others that there is more about God than what I or some have learned in the churches while growing up. Continuously learning of God. Bringing in others to follow the Lord and teaching them the Gospel. Walking in authority and using abilities God gave me to speak life into people. Letting the Holy Spirit guide me. I will recommend this school to people. This school I Am A Ruby taught me so much and I now have a better relationship with God. I have already shared what I have learned in the readings.
  • i have power to walk in to wealth and health on this week i receive money to go to my ordination  to no that god doesn't want his children broke so open your mouth you have power to start speak over my life and yes i have already share this ministry website with people

• The twelve weeks of authentic teaching on my calling, how to command angles, purpose, the breakdown of wisdom, operational, and functions of the prophetic.

God has done a wonderful transformation in my mind, heart, sight, hearing, and confidence.

All the teaching had favorable information, and teaching. However with that being said my all time favorite was Apostolic Anointing, and Prophetic Flow. 

I would apply these teach by allowing the Holy Spirit to give me clarity, direction, a format, and insight on the how to target group, teaching, and worship inside the ministry that is assign to me. That way I can to be effective leader in the kingdom, and for God people.

Yes, I have, and will recommend the I am a Ruby School of the Prophets to friend, family, and in general

• I learned how to receive my wealth and to increase my finances.  God has equipped me be ready for any and everything that comes my way.  I learned how to walk in my apostolic anointing and to receive the knowledge God has placed before me by Praying and fasting while being obedient to the Word of God.  I will recommend this Bless and Anointed School to everyone who I come into contact with.

• Hello Domonique,

I must agree that we must watch what we say because life and death are in the power of the tongue.  Our words can either build us up or destroy us.  The choice is ours.

Domonique Smith said:

I learned about activating my angels and learned that God gave them to us to protect us and to dobwhat we ask them to do. I learned about wisdom and how shes a women and how she was made before the earth was created. I learned about watching what i say because my mouth is very powerful and to speak positive over my life.i learn i can cusre myself so i have to rebuke myself. I learn about demons and about how of them i think she is the dawn demon how she be in your front lawn of your house pre dawn demon. I learned about how we shouldnt say bind you in the name of Jesu because then you binding tour self to whatever you think you cating out. So its best to say rebuke. I learned that solomon wrote the book of proverbs and songs of songs. What God have done for me these past twelve weeks is he brought me out more to talk and encouragee folks he told me who i was a prophetess that i needed a answer to forever. He has open up more of my understanding. He has brought folks in my life to help me on my journey and learning experince and in the process got me encouragin someone else. My favorite subject was learning about the Angels. It was awsome to know we have back up on our side God wont just send us out to war without some back up and the angels are it. Im going to apply it to my ministry by studing it more learning more on it getting to know the rest of the angels names and what they do. So i can teach them to others so they will know to activate them to feel safe and know God will send them if they ask. Yess i would tell people about the class because can get soo much out of this class learning they gifts and activating them and learning they position in God. Learning about alot pf different things they never knew. Amen. Definetly a class i would reccomend.
  • What have you learned from this twelve-week course? I have learned so much over these past twelve weeks. The materials alone in this class were excellent.  First, I’ve learned about the Five Fold Ministry.  Second,  I have also studied the name of angels and their duties.  Finally, I have heard the logic as to why I need to send wickedness to the “dry place” instead of sending it back to the sender/back to hell.  I must say that I’m walking away with a new mindset. I will still login weekly to read new articles that I didn’t get a chance to read. I will take note, and implement materials into my daily walk with God and the building of His kingdom.

What has God done in your life in the past twelve weeks? God has done so much in my life over these 12-weeks. However, the greatest gift that He’s given me over these past twelve weeks is the renewing of my mind. My God…I’m walking away with new information to war against dark principalities and methods to bring my family and God’s people out of bondage.

What was your favorite subject in the last twelve weeks? Wow! I don’t have just one. Therefore, I’ll name my favorite two. I enjoyed the subject on obtaining wealth, health, and prosperity, and I enjoyed the subject on the angels. I love studying information on wealth building. I believe so many people in the African-American community lack this teaching on obtaining wealth, health, and prosperity. I can see myself moving forward and teaching these lessons, principles, etc., in my upcoming messages, Christian workshops, seminars, etc. I never knew this information in terms of the angels. I’ve heard about the angels, but I never done a study on them before. Therefore, these two subjects will become most memorable.

How will you apply all that your learned in your personal ministry? I will use these lessons when I conduct Christian leadership workshops, seminars, classes, etc.

Will you recommend this school to people that you know-or- don't know?
    Yes. I thought these lessons were very value. Anyone who is new to Christian leadership or a little rusty in their biblical knowledge can appreciate the materials from this 12-weeks course.

• I learned about activating my angels and learned that God gave them to us to protect us and to dobwhat we ask them to do. I learned about wisdom and how shes a women and how she was made before the earth was created. I learned about watching what i say because my mouth is very powerful and to speak positive over my life.i learn i can cusre myself so i have to rebuke myself. I learn about demons and about how of them i think she is the dawn demon how she be in your front lawn of your house pre dawn demon. I learned about how we shouldnt say bind you in the name of Jesu because then you binding tour self to whatever you think you cating out. So its best to say rebuke. I learned that solomon wrote the book of proverbs and songs of songs. What God have done for me these past twelve weeks is he brought me out more to talk and encouragee folks he told me who i was a prophetess that i needed a answer to forever. He has open up more of my understanding. He has brought folks in my life to help me on my journey and learning experince and in the process got me encouragin someone else. My favorite subject was learning about the Angels. It was awsome to know we have back up on our side God wont just send us out to war without some back up and the angels are it. Im going to apply it to my ministry by studing it more learning more on it getting to know the rest of the angels names and what they do. So i can teach them to others so they will know to activate them to feel safe and know God will send them if they ask. Yess i would tell people about the class because can get soo much out of this class learning they gifts and activating them and learning they position in God. Learning about alot pf different things they never knew. Amen. Definetly a class i would reccomend.
  • The twelve weeks of special teaching had opened up my understanding concerning ministry and the

Body of Christ in many different levels and spiritual realms in the Lord. God has resurrected my life, and put me on anew level with God. This would help me all the way around in ministry. I will only recommend the school if a person is filled with the Holy Spirit, and if I feel that the person is prophetic, walking in the office of a prophet. I will and shall not offer this school to pigs. Only people that would appreciate you and your call of God.

You must remember this a special school of teaching and equipping. God Bless you forever! always will Love you!  Peace and Love:

• This courss has tought me that you must be ready . You have to be on your post at all times. I learnd that angles are always with you To protect you. You just have to trust and believe that God is for you. You might have turned your back on him but he never left your side. Follow his commands and instructions and you will be his disciple in the kingdom of heaven. My favorite subjest was the prophet and seer because i learnd more about both. I will apply it by keep trusting in God and let him be my leader you have to follow te become a leader. Yes i will because it has something different for every body PE4L
This reply was deleted.