The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.
HOME OF THE PLATINUM EAGLES(PE4L$)!
Word of Knowledge
Text: ‘…to another the word of knowledge.’ 1 Corinthians 12:8
Introduction: What is a Word of Knowledge? The Word of Knowledge is the supernatural revelation by the Holy Spirit of certain facts in the mind of God. This could be
Illustration: It is not the Gift of Knowledge but the Word of Knowledge - more exactly a Word of Knowledge, for the article (the) does not appear in the original. When receiving information from a qualified person. They provide the amount of information that is necessary for the need. He provides a word. WORD here is the Greek word Logos. It means "word, speech, matter or a revelation." A Word of Knowledge is a revelation of Knowledge or a fragment of Knowledge. When that same revelation has become an utterance of Knowledge it has really borrowed the services of the sister Gift of Prophecy, or perhaps a natural sentence or two to give it expression.
Elijah: "Arise, go down to meet Ahab king of Israel ... he is in the vineyard of Naboth, whither he is gone to possess it" (1 Kings 21, 18).
Peter: "The Spirit said unto him, Behold, three men seek thee" (Acts 10,19)
(1) The Word of Knowledge is an operation of the Spirit, (Rev. 1, 2, 3).
(2) The Word of Knowledge is a miraculous revelation, (2 Kings 6:9).
(3) The Word of Knowledge comes as a revelation without natural effort, (Acts 9:11,12).
(4) The Word of Knowledge depends on our fellowship with God, (Matt. 16:16).
(1) The knowledge that comes from the Word of Knowledge is not an acquisition but a Gift supernaturally imparted from above. Natural knowledge is the fruit of the natural faculty (Acts 5, 34-39).
(2) It is independent of natural senses, mental faculties, education, study, observation, years or experience. Natural knowledge is a furnishing of the human mind by observation, conversation, reading or reflection.
(3) It is not a development of natural knowledge but a miracle of divine knowledge. Natural knowledge is the result of intellectual effort.
(4) Natural knowledge can be independent of fellowship with God, as in the ungodly.
(a) To warn a king of an enemy's plan of destruction (2 Kings 6, 9-12).
(b) To enlighten and encourage a discouraged servant of the Lord (1 Kings 19, 14-18).
(c) To expose a hypocrite (2 Kings 5, 20-27).
(d) To convince a sinner of the need of a Saviour (John 4, 18,19,29.)
(e) To discover a man in hiding (1 Samuel 10, 22).
(f) To indicate a man in need (Acts 9, 11).
(g) To reveal corruption in the Church (Acts 5, 3).
(h) To indicate a suitable place for a meeting of God's people (Mark 14, 13-15).
(i) To know men's thoughts (John 2, 24; 1 Samuel 9,19)
(A) The Word of Knowledge can mightily aid ineffectual prayer either for God's servants in distress or for those in need of spiritual help.
(B) To recover lost persons or property.
(C) To reveal the causes of sickness or demon possession.
(D) To reveal. facts in private lives for spiritual correction or profit.
(1) The revelation the Word of Knowledge brings is never future.
(2) Distance makes no difference to its operation.
(3) Age, education, nationality make no difference to its reception.
(4) Through its agency, the whole realm of facts is at the disposal of the believer as the Spirit wills.
(5) Through its beneficent agency, the Church
Amen for the spirit of knowledge it comes in many ways and the correction about it naturally verses of folks seeinging spiritually amen. Knowledge is key. To all things and its definetly a need in minsitry amen. Loving the teaching of it.
The Word of Knowledge requires a mind that is ready and set on the things of Jesus. This information was very good.
Bless you Pastor Robin Albright
You are absolutely correct; in order to walk or work in any of the Dimensional Realms of Prophecy, we must have a God Consciousness. That is how we begin to see, think, and be in the Spirit of God.
Praise God, I really love this teaching of the Word of Knowledge it gose deep amen.... and gives you Examples of scriptures which is very helpful amen.