Student workshops are 1 day in length and are focused on improving or enhancing certain skill sets or knowledge on a particular topic. There are a variety of student workshops available. These workshops are free and require no additional purchase of materials. Registration information is provided below.
Participating in student workshops is optional but is highly encouraged for those who are struggling in their courses. Student workshops can be taken at any time during regularly scheduled courses, even after a course ends.
Intercessory Prayer, learning the difference between praying, prayer warrior, intercessor, and prophetic intercessor
Worship Experience, going into the VIP room
Working the gifts of Prophecy
Identifying demons and spirits
Biblical Enhancement, learning the mysteries, revelations, and secrets of God
Basic Bible studies
Living a prosperous life, and being a Magnet for the blessings of God all the days of your life
Prayers that activate Miracles on earth
Being an effective leader
Letting go excess baggage, and forgetting the former things and embracing the New
How to maintain a covenant marriage
Wail, Travail, and tarrying until heaven shakes
Single, Saved, and being FOUND in a seated position in God.
and many more workshops are available, and their are qualified men and women of God. That are anointed, and powerful leaders in the Kingdom of God.
- The student workshops are free and students can take them as many times as they would like.
- Students can register at the workshop link on the student of prophets forum.
- Students receive a certificate of completion if they complete all Discussion Questions, exercises, and workshop summaries.
- Most students spend an average of 1-2 hours a day completing there DQ and participation and assignments weekly
- Formalized feedback is not provided for the student workshops. Answer keys and wrap-up information will be given for students to compare with their answers.
- Looking forward to seeing you in these workshops.
- Workshops will be online, and tele-conference.