Worship from the Heart!

Grace from the Heart Rather than the Head Study not to be a fine preacher. Jerichos are blown down with rams’ horns. Look simply unto Jesus for preaching food, and what is wanted will be given, and what is given will be blessed, whether it be a barley grain or a wheaten loaf, a crust or a crumb. Your mouth will be a flowing stream or a fountain sealed, according to as your heart is. Avoid all controversy in preaching, talking, or writing; preach nothing down but the devil, and nothing up but Jesus Christ.—Berridge The heart is the Saviour of the world. Heads do not save. Genius, brains, brilliance, strength, natural gifts do not save. The gospel flows through hearts. All the mightiest forces are heart forces. All the sweetest and loveliest graces are heart graces. Great hearts make great characters; great hearts make divine characters. God is love. There is nothing greater than love, nothing greater than God. Hearts make heaven; heaven is love. There is nothing higher, nothing sweeter, than heaven. It is the heart and not the head which makes God’s great preachers. The heart counts much every way in religion. The heart must speak from the pulpit. The heart must hear in the pew.

In fact, we serve God with our hearts. Head homage does not pass current in heaven. We believe that one of the serious and most popular errors of the modern pulpit is the putting of more thought than prayer or more head than of heart in its sermons. Big hearts make big preachers; good hearts make good preachers. A theological school to enlarge and cultivate the heart is the golden desideratum of the gospel. The pastor binds his people to him and rules his people by his heart. They may admire his gifts, they may be proud of his ability, they may be affected for the time by his sermons; but the stronghold of his power is his heart. His scepter is love. The throne of his power is his heart. The good shepherd gives his life for the sheep. Heads never make martyrs. It is the heart which surrenders the life to love and fidelity. It takes great courage to be a faithful pastor, but the heart alone can supply this courage. Gifts and genius may be brave, but it is the gifts and genius of the heart and not of the head. It is easier to fill the head than it is to prepare the heart. It is easier to make a brain sermon than a heart sermon. It was the heart that drew the Son of God from heaven. It is the heart that will draw men to heaven.

Men of the heart are what the world needs to sympathize with its woe, to kiss away its sorrows, to compassionate its misery, and to alleviate its pain. Christ was eminently the man of sorrows because he was preeminently the man of heart. “Give me thy heart,” is God’s requisition of men. “Give me thy heart!” is man’s demand of man. A professional ministry is a heartless ministry. When salary plays a great part in the ministry, the heart plays little part. We may make preaching our business, and not put our hearts in the business. He who puts self to the front in his preaching puts heart to the rear. He who does not sow with his heart in his study will never reap a harvest for God. The closet is the heart’s study. We will learn more about how to preach and what to preach there than we can learn in our libraries. “Jesus wept” is the shortest and biggest verse in the Bible. It is he who goes forth weeping (not preaching great sermons), bearing precious seed, who shall come again rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him. Praying gives a sense, brings wisdom, broadens and strengthens the mind. The closet is a perfect school-teacher and schoolhouse for the preacher. The thought is not only brightened and clarified in prayer, but the thought is born in prayer. We can learn more in an hour praying, when praying indeed, than from many hours in the study. Books are in the closet which can be found and read nowhere else. Revelations are made in the closet which is made nowhere else.-KEEP ON PRAYING and KEEP ON LISTENING to what he has to say to you. KEEP ON WORSHIPING. He Will tells you GREAT THINGS, you need to hear, know, and understand. 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  Praise God for this reading when we pray we should pray with our hearts and when we preach we should preach with our hearts and when we study, we should study with our hearts because that's when a harvest comes into play. I totally agree that when you preach with the mindset of professionally it sounds like you are reading off a piece of paper and you are not reaching souls for Christ but when you preach with your heart that's what reels in the hearts of the people yes the heart is 🔑 key I remember once I was in the church and they were opening the doors of the church and after hearing the preached word ( from the heart) something on the inside of me was burning me to join the church so yes preach from the heart is what wins over souls for Christ Jesus once said in Luke 11:42 woe to you Pharisee, you pay tithes of mint and rue and every herb but you disregard justice and the love of God now love is the key word here because if we preach with our heart we have the love of God residing in us and God is just letting us know we can pay our tithes sure or we can preach a word sure but without love or doing it from your heart it simply means nothing ne'eman.

• Ne'Eman, Lord now we know why you wanted us to take this course as a student, and not the teacher. Because this teaching just touches our heart, subconscious mind, and superconscious mind. We love the part in our teaching that states: sermons; but the stronghold of his power is his heart. His scepter is love. The throne of his power is his heart. The good shepherd gives his life for the sheep. Heads never make martyrs. It is the heart which surrenders the life to love and fidelity. It takes great courage to be a faithful pastor, but the heart alone can supply this courage. Gifts and genius may be brave, but it is the gifts and genius of the heart and not of the head. It is easier to fill the head than it is to prepare the heart. It is easier to make a brain sermon than a heart sermon. It was the heart that drew the Son of God from heaven. It is the heart that will draw men to heaven.

This is so true because when we are being led by Love for God, we begin to appreciate God the giver and God the gift more. We begin to admire, cherish, embrace, honor, respect, and obey him in every way possible.

We begin to try with everything in us to do things that truly pleases him. When Apostle Peter said in God's word(Love covers, protects, heals, brings joy, uplifts, corrects, disciplines, it covers a multitude of sin(soul is negative and subconscious mind is negative, and does millions of things).

Above all, love each other warmly, because love covers many sins.
    We must know to have Love as the head and center in ministry as being a LeaderShifter is the key and source of true freedom. It is how we can minister to God's children wholeheartedly. Wisdom speaks to us in(Proverbs 8:21 PKDB) Those who love me(Wisdom) will inherit and possess riches, an abundance of wealth, and prosperity. Then I will fill up, all of your treasures guaranteed.
    She (Wisdom)gives us a true breakdown of how Love with wisdom can fill our lives with great and prosperous things from God.
    As stated above in the teaching that praying for an hour, can give you all the revelations, mysteries(My Story) and all the secrets from God. It is the most accurate thing ever, because when we are praying to God, he gives us visions, dreams, revelations, knowledge visions, trances, outer-body-experiences, superimposed dimensional experiences, and heavenly languages deposits.
    This is why Jesus was on the Apostles when he was in the garden for them to pray with him for one hour. Because he was trying to get their flesh to come subject to the Apostolic Revelational Anointing of God. 

Matthew 26:40-41 Names of God Bible (NOG)

40 When he went back to the disciples, he found them asleep. He said to Peter, “Couldn’t you stay awake with me for one hour? 41 Stay awake, and pray that you won’t be tempted. You want to do what’s right, but you’re weak.”

We must be tuned in, tapped in, and turned on to God's Divine channels. What is broadcasting on our God line? What is playing in our Supernatural movie theater? Who is the director and producer of our screenplay?

A true LeaderShifter that prepares a message to the people from God forever make it personal to them, from the heart. They become the first partaker of the fruit.

It is Written: Therefore, God can pinpoint to all of us, present-coming future as illustrations of the unbelievable wealth, phenomenal fortune, affluence, and prosperity of his divine favor, heavenly bliss, and mercy toward us. In addition, all the love shown to us, and how he has united us to Christ Jesus our Savior(Ephesians 2:7 PKDB).

Lord, we thank you that we are WorShifting you from our heart. You said out of our heart flows the issues of life. We Decree that we will continue to WorShift you in Spirit and in truth. We will WorShift you in the Spirit. We will seek you with new clarity, love, wisdom, and limitless understanding to embrace your seven hours God, of WorShift, Praise, and Prophetic Flow. 

We thank you Slaeh EH(He Heals) we lift our hands in total submission, surrendering, in adoration unto you Abba-Ben Ruach Ha'Kadesh. 

Bible Gateway passage: 1 Peter 4:8 - Names of God Bible
    Above all, love each other warmly, because love covers many sins.
  • As I began to become truly one with God, I had to come clean not the surface clean, but from the heart clean, deep into the depth of my heart. In the hidden areas of my soul, the fake place, the ugly place, the I just don’t care place, and pull out all the interior that causes the ugliness to externalize to express and most of the time is wasn’t pleasant. That’s where I developed a sincere relationship with God, from the heart, from hurt to heaviness to heavenly; One of the worship songs is “withholding nothing” and one scripture is Ps. 121; I had to open-up and ask God to cleanse and purify me from the heart. Because as my heart was melting in the hands of God, He had a plan that has fill all the emptiness; from weeping to worship, from stubbornness to stability in Him, a serious prayer life formed, and awesome worship cultivated; Our hearts has to be real, true, absolutely before God not man. I truly enjoyed this teaching…

• Dear GOD please keep my heart clean and keep my spirit clean so I can better serve yoi AMEN.

• I LOVE GOD WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL, SEEKING HIM DAILY WITH AN HUMBLENESS !   HE IS EVERYTHING TO ME AND I JUST WANT TO BE HIS SERVANT....

• AMEN Jason you are on the ball. God is love and we h have to reach out t to his people with love and kindness that's how we draw people from the heart.

Jason Blake said:

The Word of God says that God told the people that they praise Him with their tongues and month but their heart is far from Him. When you praise or worship God our heart must be in it for the simple fact that God looks at the heart. 

• AMEN PROPHETESS DOMONIQUE everything we do for GOD must come from the heart what's from the heart teaches heart that is key

Domonique Smith said:

Help me Lawd to be a better teacher a better lead help me to lead by these examples rather i preach or teach speaking in to someone life. God let everything i do be from the Heart.

• The Word of God says that God told the people that they praise Him with their tongues and month but their heart is far from Him. When you praise or worship God our heart must be in it for the simple fact that God looks at the heart. 

• Amen Pastor Jason, He Looks at our heart, no matter how we try to doll it up, if it's fake, not real God will definitely know it, and we know it ourselves. And that's an opportunity to get it right, He makes a way of escape. Thanks for sharing. 

• Help me Lawd to be a better teacher a better lead help me to lead by these examples rather i preach or teach speaking in to someone life. God let everything i do be from the Heart.

This reply was deleted.