3730102413?profile=original

• Did you just say HAY-NOW(YAH-WON- EH-WON: Yah won every battle in my life. Yah won have given me Sweatless Victory, Yah won have made me a champion, conqueror, gladiator, and trailblazer )?
  • Genesis 32:28-“Your name will no longer be Jacob,” the man told him. “From now on you will be called Israel because you have fought with God and with men and have won.”
  • 1 Samuel 14:45-But the people broke in and said to Saul, “Jonathan has won this great victory for Israel. Should he die? Far from it! As surely as the LORD lives, not one hair on his head will be touched, for God helped him do a great deed today.” So the people rescued Jonathan, and he was not put to death.
  • Psalm 78:54-He brought them to the border of his holy land, to this land of hills he had won for them.
  • Hosea 12:4-5 New Living Translation-Yes, he wrestled with the angel and won. He wept and pleaded for a blessing from him. There at Bethel, he met God face to face, and God spoke to him—the LORD God of Heaven’s Armies, the LORD is his name!
  • 1 John 4:4-But you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won a victory over those people because the Spirit who lives in you is greater than the spirit who lives in the world.
  • Revelation 5:5-But one of the twenty-four elders said to me, “Stop weeping! Look, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the heir to David’s throne, has won the victory. He is worthy to open the scroll and its seven seals.”
  • Psalm 98:1-Sing a new song to the LORD, for he has done wonderful deeds. His right hand has won a mighty victory; his holy arm has shown his saving power!
  • Say with me, I am one with YAH-WON, and he is one with me. Then touch your head, and say All I do is WIN because I have YAH-WON on my side in Jesus name hallelujah.
  • When you walk with YAH-WON, or EH-WON every time, you say HAY NOW, HE WON you are walking in the benefits of being connected to Yah-Won. These are the benefits you obtain. You are a Winner, Obtain Sudden Victory, always have insight, knowledge, wisdominion, understanding, and correct answers. New ideas, witty inventions, admirations, success everywhere you go, and with everything you put your hands too. Become a blockbuster, megahit, supernova, gem, treasure, and a smash. You have revealed the secrets of God, secrets of the Kingdom, secrets of the universe/earth realm, secrets of health/wealth, secrets of relationships, and multiple secrets of the planet. You are a triumph in everything you face, no matter what it looks like, sound like, or feel like. You become an extraordinary phenomenon, you become a Jacuzzi of healing, restoration, encouragement, empowerment, laughter, joy, Shalom, and excellence. You become a love magnet, miracle magnet, signs magnet, cash magnet, wonders magnet, and manifestations magnet. When you say HAY NOW-HE WON or(YAH-WON-EH-WON).
  • 2 Samuel 5:18-20 New Living Translation-The Philistines arrived and spread out across the valley of Rephaim.So David asked the Lord, “Should I go out to fight the Philistines? Will you hand them over to me?” The Lord replied to David, “Yes, go ahead. I will certainly hand them over to you.”So David went to Baal-perazim and defeated the Philistines there. “The Lord did it!” David exclaimed. “He burst through my enemies like a raging flood!” So he named that place Baal-perazim (which means “the Lord who bursts through”).
  • Yahweh-Perazim(The Lord of Breakthroughs-burst through, and Breakouts)Lord allow me to break forth everything in my life, that come at me and comes my way. God is the breakthroughs when we do not even know when it is coming forth. This breakthrough is a sudden development of change, advancement, improvement/enhancement, upgrade, rejuvenation, reawakening, and recovery.
  • (1 Sam 30: 7-8)Then he said to Abiathar the priest, “Bring me the ephod!” So Abiathar brought it. Then David asked the Lord, “Should I chase after this band of raiders? Will I catch them?” And the Lord told him, “Yes, go after them. You will surely recover everything that was taken from you!”
  • Breakthroughs are a process, that will manifest in your life the progress, discovery, as when you discover the power, that the Lord has given you. The energy, advantage, and supremacy, to have a breakout and conquer all. It is an early access, to the Kingdom of God. Yahweh-Perazim is innovation, alteration(As being on the altar, and grasping the horns of the altar, as being tailored, and altered). It is transformation, metamorphosis, transfiguration(Did you know Jesus had the greatest breakthrough, breakout, and burst through ever)?
  • Mathew 17:1-5-After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James, and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves. There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light. Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus.Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you wish, I will put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah.” While he was still speaking, a bright cloud covered them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him, I am well pleased. Listen to him!”
  • It was such a dynamic breakthrough, that the universe/earth realm have ever seen, that even Moses and Elijah had to awaken from the dust, to arise and see this breakthrough and transfiguration. It was so prolific, that God had to speak them, and say I am truly pleased, delighted, and in awe of my son breakthrough, breakout, and burst through. Yahweh-Perazim is, a renewal psychology that it will change your mindset, it will transform your mind and subconscious mind.
  • (Rom 12:2) Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Who would ever think, that this scripture is talking about a breakthrough in our minds? Who would ever think, this took about a breakout in our minds? Who would ever think this word, would be talking about a burst through in our minds? Yahweh-Perazim, want us to know we all learn from every test, trial, error, challenges, mistakes, mishaps, and oh no’s. He has given us something new to be free in our minds.
  • . ©
  • P®OPEL Kingdom Dimension Bible(PKDB)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Yahweh for being my breakthrough hallelujah Yahweh you have indeed been my breakthrough working behind the scenes and interceding even when I was to blind to notice so Thank you Yahweh you deserve all praise A round of applause Yahweh, Yahweh, all praise be to Yahweh, Yahweh!!!! 👏👏👏👏 

• As I read through this special reading, If I had to choose 1 out of all these awesome blessamonies/prayers; this is the one statement: Yahweh-Perazim(The Lord of Breakthroughs-burst through, and Breakouts)Lord allow me to break forth everything in my life, that come at me and comes my way. God is the breakthroughs when we do not even know when it is coming forth. This breakthrough is a sudden development of change, advancement, improvement/enhancement, upgrade, rejuvenation, reawakening, and recovery.  When we pray sometimes, we are in a state of desperation, a right-now situation, and we allow our mind to shift and pleading with God. And God is saying “It’s Done Already”. Out of unbelief, but you start seeing that the situation is not as bad, things begin to pull together, God is showing you that this here to shall pass. Breakthrough has broken through; My God; all the pieces of your prayer is coming together, and not just coming together but all in the right place. This reminds me of

Mark 9:24 Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, “Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!” That’s my prayer Lord, what ever is coming I know that you have me safely in your arms, because I dwell in the secret place of the most high, so I choose to thank you for breaking me forth through it all.

• Thank you GOD for my Yahweh Breakthrough AMEN.

• Thank you LORD for my breakthrough AMEN

• AMEN Queen Chief Apostle Teyshana Wiely I know that GOD is seeing all of us through our breakthrough.

• Amen

• The only thing I can say is WE WIN!!!!!!!!

• Yes Amparo, Hallelujah...Peace from negativity & healing from sickness/cancer !

Peace from negativity is serious !

Amparo C. Robinson said:

My breakthrough is in peace from negativity and healing from sickness/cancer. Thank you Lord for the breakthrough VICTORY & KNOCKING DOWN WALLS (JERICHO).

• I am Victorious..The battle has already been Won ! God's Spirit that lives in me is greater than the spirit that's in the world. I am walking in the Benefits of God ! We have to transform our mind/thinking ! We can be Free in our minds ! Peace in our minds ! Hallelujah !!! YAHWEH of Breakthroughs....in every area.

• Notes: Yah in the Hebrew is short for God and Yah- Hallelujah meaning Praise. Basically, I am praising God for complete victory in every area in my generation's life now and throughout the ages till Jesus comes and it’s already won.…  

Genesis 32:28-“Your name will no longer be Jacob,” the man told him. “From now on you will be called Israel because you have struggled with God and with men and have won.”

Notes: diffidently perseverance played a significant part in Jacob’s great win in his struggling with God and man

Yahweh-Perazim(The Lord of Breakthroughs-burst through, and Breakouts)Lord allow me to break forth everything in my life, that come at me and comes my way. God is the breakthroughs when we do not even know when it is coming forth. This breakthrough is a sudden development of change, advancement, improvement/enhancement, upgrade, rejuvenation, reawakening, and recovery

This reply was deleted.